Author Topic: French actress nearly set on fire by terrorists for starring in a play...  (Read 1259 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Petrol attack on actress in Muslim-themed play

An actress was doused with petrol in Paris in an attack thought to be related to her role in a feminist play she wrote about Algerian women.

By Our Foreign Staff
Published: 6:10PM GMT 15 Jan 2010

The 45-year-old, who goes by the name of Rayhana, said two men approached her while she was walking to the theatre on Tuesday, grabbed her from behind, slapped her face and poured petrol on her. “I could smell the petrol. A flame brushed my hat and then I ran,” she said.

She has since been placed under police protection and the investigation into the attack is being led by the anti-terrorism unit, which has tackled many cases involving Muslim extremists.

Rayhana is starring in At My Age, I Still Hide to Have a Smoke, a play she wrote about a group of women who chat about their lives during a visit to an Algiers spa. The sell-out play features unflattering views on Muslim men.

In the weeks leading up to Tuesday’s attack, the actress said she had received threats and complained to police.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/6998666/Petrol-attack-on-actress-in-Muslim-themed-play.html

Muslim extremists are out of control in Europe.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
It's not a religious thing--- just ask Jaguar Enterprises.

Really it's US foreign policy and culture!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
100,000 souls are suspected dead in Haiti because of the earthquake.

Nonetheless or nonethemore, let's turn the attention to that 1 act of aggression carried out by the crazy Muslims in which 1 person almost comes close to almost dying.

Take it from a fellow human being: Give it a rest for a week or two.

Do it for your country dude.

Fury

• Getbig V

Nonetheless or nonethemore, let's turn the attention to that 1 act of aggression carried out by the crazy Muslims in which 1 person almost comes close to almost dying.

I've spoken plenty about Haiti and also donated money to the cause already. And for what it's worth, there are countless acts of aggression carried out by Muslims every day. This one struck me as interesting because it's yet another assault on freedom of speech in the western world.

Fury

• Getbig V

I've spoken plenty about Haiti and also donated money to the cause already. Short of actually going down there, not much more that can be said or done. Sure it's a sad sight but talking about it on here usually accomplishes nothing beyond seeing which morons think its funny to make fun of the incident.

And for what it's worth, there are countless acts of aggression carried out by Muslims every day. This one struck me as interesting because it's yet another assault on freedom of speech in the western world.

Haha. The woman was probably a CIA spy and had it coming to her. How dare she speak ill of Muslim men.  ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I've spoken plenty about Haiti and also donated money to the cause already. And for what it's worth, there are countless acts of aggression carried out by Muslims every day. This one struck me as interesting because it's yet another assault on freedom of speech in the western world.

And, of course, the reason why you bring up the 1 act of Muslim aggression when Haiti's nightmare gets worse by the minute is because you really, really care about the western world's freedom of speech.

You know no limits man.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

QFT....haha

Fury

• Getbig V
And, of course, the reason why you bring up the 1 act of Muslim aggression when Haiti's nightmare gets worse by the minute is because you really, really care about the western world's freedom of speech.

You know no limits man.

Yeah, that's it. You really like telling people when and how they can talk about Muslims, don't you? I didn't know we were supposed to be discussing the one major event from last week and only that event right now.

Ironically, I've probably spent more time discussing Haiti on here than you. ::)

Regardless, I'm not interested in arguing about it.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Yeah, that's it. You really like telling people when and how they can talk about Muslims, don't you? I didn't know we were supposed to be discussing the one major event from last week and only that event right now.

Ironically, I've probably spent more time discussing Haiti on here than you. ::)

Regardless, I'm not interested in arguing about it.

Well, I certainly hope so.

You friggin demagogue!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: French actress nearly set on fire by terrorists for starring in a play...
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 04:47:43 PM »

:D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 04:50:09 PM »

You know no limits man.

I would say most of the board members are bright enough to handle discussing more than one issue at a time.  Don't worry, someday you may achieve that intellectual level.

Toughen up buttercup.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 05:29:24 PM »
Slapper you fucking mindless vagina-- If we wanted to, we could post 50 of these " single isolated events " every single day for 100 years. It seems that these single events carried out by " one muslim " is multipled 100 fold on a daily basis across the globe.

Only in your tiny brain is this problem as simple as "one crazy muslim."

Ever stop to consider that there are several million crazy muslims world wide???

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 05:33:57 PM »
And

PS douchebag-- The earthquake in Hati was a natural disaster-- an act of nature; these things happen and are not created by man.

Muslim extremism is not the result of the weather--- its the result of several millions of brainwashed psychopaths conspiring to kill innocent men, women and children.

Hati has nothing to do with this topic and your a brainless scumbag for bringing it up.

Thank you.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2010, 06:26:57 AM »
Mr. Whorewell laying a beatdown on "Slapper"  I'm sure he's curled into the fetal position dying of internal bleedings as we speak....hahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 06:28:19 AM »
Mr. Whorewell laying a beatdown on "Slapper"  I'm sure he's curled into the fetal position dying of internal bleedings as we speak....hahaha

George W. needs to go into writing or something.  His posts are great.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 06:30:14 AM »
George W. needs to go into writing or something.  His posts are great.   

He would be excellent on his own blog or writing op ed pieces.....he speaks the truth and twats like Slapper don't want to hear it.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2010, 07:32:57 AM »
Thanks for the props guys I appreciate it.

Unfortunetly, I decided to go into law so I could be 200k in debt and have fleeting part-time employment.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2010, 07:42:12 AM »
Thanks for the props guys I appreciate it.

Unfortunetly, I decided to go into law so I could be 200k in debt and have fleeting part-time employment.

Where do you go to school?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2010, 07:56:10 AM »
I already finished school and passed the bar. Now I am sitting on my ass waiting for my paper work to processed and I have to attend that bullshit mandatory orientation into the profession class in mid February.

I went to St. Johns

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2010, 07:58:39 AM »
I already finished school and passed the bar. Now I am sitting on my ass waiting for my paper work to processed and I have to attend that bullshit mandatory orientation into the profession class in mid February.

I went to St. Johns

Congrats.  I though the bar exam was easy IMHO.  I scored ridiculously high on the multi-choice. 

I went to Pace in White Plains since it was only 10 minutes from where I live.  I knew I wanted to work for myself so it did not make sense for me to go to manhattan to go to school and ride the subway with 50lbs of books.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2010, 08:03:36 AM »
Thanks--

I am bad with multiple choice questions so I spent all of my time practicing them and I ended up doing well enough to opt into DC. I also passed NJ, which I thought was a joke. I can't tell you if NY was difficult or not, because if you pass they don't give you a score breakdown for the essay section.

St. John's is a 10 minute drive for me as well-- I stayed in Queens ( I also did my undergrad there) because it was either there or Brooklyn.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2010, 08:58:24 AM »
Slapper you fucking mindless vagina-- If we wanted to, we could post 50 of these " single isolated events " every single day for 100 years. It seems that these single events carried out by " one muslim " is multipled 100 fold on a daily basis across the globe.

Only in your tiny brain is this problem as simple as "one crazy muslim."

Ever stop to consider that there are several million crazy muslims world wide???

Fuck you and the Muslim terrorists!

I wasn't talking to you.

I was talking to Berzerk.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2010, 09:00:50 AM »
Mr. Whorewell laying a beatdown on "Slapper"  I'm sure he's curled into the fetal position dying of internal bleedings as we speak....hahaha

No, the thing is I've got shit to do, unlike 333333 and the other biaches.

Someone gotta work and pay taxes right?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 09:07:50 AM »
I don't know when these guys get the time to first research every possible Muslim terrorist attrocity that takes place around the world and then actually post it.

The amount of postings and the amount of time they spend in this website leads me to believe they live in the basement of their parent's house and have absolutely nothing to do.

Oh, look, George's mom is coming down with lunch.