Author Topic: FORCED "Change we can believe in"  (Read 308 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
FORCED "Change we can believe in"
« on: January 18, 2010, 05:58:32 AM »
Despite the Massachusetts Senate race about to commence, Senate Dems may try and force this bill on us.  There basic options are:

"But even as Obama campaigned for Coakley in Boston Sunday, top aides furiously weighed options if she loses. They include:

1. Acting before Brown is sworn in. Congressional and White House negotiators could try to reconcile the House and Senate bills quickly and pass the new version before Brown takes office. A firestorm of criticism would follow, but some Democrats say it would be better than having no bill.
2. Seeking a Republican to cast the crucial 60th Senate vote. Some Democrats hope Sen. Olympia Snowe, R-Maine, might do this, but others seriously doubt it.
3. Start over and pass a new, scaled back health bill using budget reconciliation, which requires a simple majority of 51 Senate votes. Several Senate aides said this was unlikely."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34914024/ns/politics-health_care_reform/

Really has to make you wonder if they give 2 shits about what the people want. :P

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: FORCED "Change we can believe in"
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 06:00:18 AM »
Hehe...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: FORCED "Change we can believe in"
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 06:04:42 AM »
If they try this 2010 will make 1994 look like nothing. 

I seriously hope Obama tries this stunt.  That "I never worked a day in my life" fool will find out what real community organizing looks like.