Author Topic: Italy To Require Anyone Who Uploads Video To The Internet To Obtain Government A  (Read 669 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Italy To Require Anyone Who Uploads Video To The Internet To Obtain Government Authorization

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2010/01/15/urnidgns852573C400693880002576AC005FDFB0.DTL

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Figures it would be an EU directive their basing it on.  I hope Italians ignore the decree, including the law enforcement.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Italy To Require Anyone Who Uploads Video To The Internet To Obtain Government Authorization

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2010/01/15/urnidgns852573C400693880002576AC005FDFB0.DTL

I thank god every day my ancestors left that mess.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

This same policy is going into effect in america as well...so don't get complacent in thinking it is something that is only happening in Europe. What you see happening in Europe/EU (revived Roman Empire) is what you will soon see happening in america.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I didn't suggest any such immunity, nor did I post this as an attack on the EU or Italy from a place of superiority.

This is the kind of thing worth brining here for discussion.  It's the kind of thing I have long had an interest in.

That is all Samson...

Europe is a harbinger for what is to come in the USA nlkess we peeon serfs stand up to this crap.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
This same policy is going into effect in america as well...so don't get complacent in thinking it is something that is only happening in Europe. What you see happening in Europe/EU (revived Roman Empire) is what you will soon see happening in america.

No, it isn't.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
I didn't suggest any such immunity, nor did I post this as an attack on the EU or Italy from a place of superiority.

This is the kind of thing worth brining here for discussion.  It's the kind of thing I have long had an interest in.

That is all Samson...

WHOA Hugo... I am NOT attacking you or anyone at all. i am just making everyone aware of what is to come. As you know all to well from this board there are many who act like America is IMMUNE to everything else happening in the world. To those I made my comment...I know you are aware of what is going on, but many are not. Pretty much everything that comes into existence in america FIRST starts in Europe...be it national ID cards, microchips, surveillance systems, cameras throughout cities etc.. Europe is bringing BIG BROTHER INTO BEING AROUND THE WORLD.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WHOA Hugo... I am NOT attacking you or anyone at all. i am just making everyone aware of what is to come. As you know all to well from this board there are many who act like America is IMMUNE to everything else happening in the world. To those I made my comment...I know you are aware of what is going on, but many are not. Pretty much everything that comes into existence in america FIRST starts in Europe...be it national ID cards, microchips, surveillance systems, cameras throughout cities etc.. Europe is bringing BIG BROTHER INTO BEING AROUND THE WORLD.

Exactly what I said, Europe is the harbinger of things to come.