Author Topic: Thank you Jerry Jones!  (Read 6114 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Thank you Jerry Jones!
« on: January 18, 2010, 05:58:55 PM »
As a Giants fan we would just like to say thank you for keeping Wade as your coach. :)

newmom

Re: Thank you Jerry Jones!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 06:00:25 PM »
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh that loss yesterday was sad for me..

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 06:34:22 PM »
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh that loss yesterday was sad for me..

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHA....BWAWBW BABWBABWAAAAABWBABAA

Dallas Cowboys = Big Girls in Big Boy Pants!!!  ;D :D 8)
D

newmom

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 06:51:17 PM »
haha doug..that fat terd of head coach is a douche..but the offensive line were playing with their nuts all day, couldnt protect romo to save their life

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 07:01:59 PM »
haha doug..that fat terd of head coach is a douche..but the offensive line were playing with their nuts all day, couldnt protect Slomo to save their life

Why couldn't Flozell Adams just Leg whip everyone like he did the entire season?? Problary cause he is a big fat dumbass and pussed out and they relied on Doug Free who is also another LOOSEERRRR!!

Why was Bobby "Ken Doll" Carpender even playing??

You have three players that actually play defense, Demarcus Ware (Tough son of a bitch) Mike Jenkins and Anthony Spencer! Jay Ratliff is a pro Bowler??  ::) ??? ROY WILLIAMS IS A JOKE!! GOD I AM GLAD THAT IDIOT IS OUT OF DETROIT!! Even Braylon "Stonehands" Edwards is better then that moron!! Roy Williams is not even a #3 receiver. Phillips is a DEFENSIVE COORIDINATOR and not a COACH but Jerry has always wanted someone who will be under his thumb.  DALLAS FANS, YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED, JERRY'S WORLD!! There is a reason that the Cowboys have been in disarray for what....14 years?? Jimmy Johnson left because of that arrogant asshole and look at the product.  ;D ;D COACHES COACH AND OWNERS OWN!!  8) 8)
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 07:11:17 PM »
As a Giants fan we would just like to say thank you for keeping Wade as your coach. :)

;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 08:58:35 AM »

Hahahaha! Jerry Jones is my new favorite person. It's like he wants to see that team fail.

That said, a lot of the failure in that game falls on Jason Garrett's shoulders.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 10:12:31 AM »
Jerry is also the general manager of the team and is final decision maker on draft day. That's too much control. Wade is the perfect pushover of a coach.

Given the money he's invested in the team over the years, along with their new stadium, it's understandable that he's a control freak.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »
Just got off the phone with JJ. He says your welcome.   :P
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 05:16:18 PM »
haha doug..that fat terd of head coach is a douche..but the offensive line were playing with their nuts all day, couldnt protect romo to save their life
All head coaches are fat turds.   Wade's ok.   The line usually pancakes guys   but the Vikes just brought it.   Far as I am concerned its over.   The best is yet to come.   Romo will be a much smarter guy with new weapons

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 05:18:47 PM »
Jerry is also the general manager of the team and is final decision maker on draft day. That's too much control. Wade is the perfect pushover of a coach.

Given the money he's invested in the team over the years, along with their new stadium, it's understandable that he's a control freak.
Waaaa waaaaaa waaaaaaa   Jerry has 3 rings!!!!!    He can do whatever he wants.   He owns the NFL's biggest market.   F the other 3rd world teams.  Baltimore does't even realize they are the Browns and all their home fans are REDSKIN fans!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 05:20:39 PM »
Why couldn't Flozell Adams just Leg whip everyone like he did the entire season?? Problary cause he is a big fat dumbass and pussed out and they relied on Doug Free who is also another LOOSEERRRR!!

You have three players that actually play defense, Demarcus Ware (Tough son of a bitch) Mike Jenkins and Anthony Spencer! Jay Ratliff is a pro Bowler??  ::) ??? ROY WILLIAMS IS A JOKE!! GOD I AM GLAD THAT IDIOT IS OUT OF DETROIT!! Even Braylon "Stonehands" Edwards is better then that moron!! Roy Williams is not even a #3 receiver. Phillips is a DEFENSIVE COORIDINATOR and not a COACH but Jerry has always wanted someone who will be under his thumb.  DALLAS FANS, YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED, JERRY'S WORLD!! There is a reason that the Cowboys have been in disarray for what....14 years?? Jimmy Johnson left because of that arrogant asshole and look at the product.  ;D ;D COACHES COACH AND OWNERS OWN!!  8) 8)
Comming from a Lions fan.   That's like the Clippers talking about the Lakers.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 05:24:04 PM »

Barbie Carpenter plays because he was a first round pick   and don't want to say that pick was a bust.   He's good in the nickel on 3rd downs.   The only reason he's not starting is becasue Bradie and Brooking own the middle.   

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 05:41:29 PM »
Barbie Carpenter plays because he was a first round pick   and don't want to say that pick was a bust.   He's good in the nickel on 3rd downs.   The only reason he's not starting is becasue Bradie and Brooking own the middle.   

Regmac, you need to admit to yourself that Bobby Carpender is "Ken Doll" and is a BUST!! Jerry buys every player and they still LOSE!!!
D

newmom

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 05:59:37 PM »
regmac...true indeed

awwwwww the shit I caught at the gym rocking my cowboys sweatshirt at the gym monday..dont care thats still my team

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 06:04:12 PM »
regmac...true indeed

awwwwww the shit I caught at the gym rocking my cowboys sweatshirt at the gym monday..dont care thats still my team

Go smoke a few cigarettes and you will be ok.  ;)
D

newmom

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 06:08:28 PM »
haha doug your a funny fucker NOT..lol ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010, 06:13:09 PM »
haha doug your a funny fucker NOT..lol ;D

OK, so smoke a Cigar.  :D ;D
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 07:23:52 PM »
Regmac, you need to admit to yourself that Bobby Carpender is "Ken Doll" and is a BUST!! Jerry buys every player and they still LOSE!!!
He hasn't   bought Payton Manning  and you know he would if he could.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2010, 08:14:23 PM »
He hasn't   bought Payton Manning  and you know he would if he could.

Why would Peyton even consider playing for the Cowgirls?? What can Dallas even offer??  ??? ??? Peyton is way too much of a team player to play for the Cowgirls. Stick with Slomo.  :D ;D 8) Dallas is not Americas team.  8) You are living in the 70's
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2010, 08:29:36 PM »
Why would Peyton even consider playing for the Cowgirls?? What can Dallas even offer??  ??? ??? Peyton is way too much of a team player to play for the Cowgirls. Stick with Slomo.  :D ;D 8) Dallas is not Americas team.  8) You are living in the 70's
Well when he went to the Colts   they couldn't even spell "PLAYOFFS"!    Dallas was on LA tv  90 percent of this season ...they must be America's team   they are on live tv almost every weekend.   I only had to go to a sports bar 2ce this season.   I don't push the AMERICA's TEAM thing   they just are whoi they are.   Thank God they play on Thanksgiving  otherwise America would lose their appetites after watching those shitty morning games.  hahahahahahahahahahahaha   rolling over   hahaha

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 07:36:16 AM »
Waaaa waaaaaa waaaaaaa   Jerry has 3 rings!!!!!    He can do whatever he wants.   He owns the NFL's biggest market.   F the other 3rd world teams.  Baltimore does't even realize they are the Browns and all their home fans are REDSKIN fans!!!!!

You're utterly clueless. The fan base between Redskins and Ravens are DISTINCTLY different. It's not even close. Baltimore has always been a football town. Ever hear of the Colts and Johnny Unitas? Yeah....that team is in Indy right now....but they're originally from Baltimore.

3rd world teams? You have no clue what you're talking about there either. Every team is making money in today's NFL. Obviously, some teams make more than others given their market and the economy. It's called revenue sharing. I also seem to remember my 3rd world team stomping an absolute mudhole into the Dallas Cowboys last season to help you close out Texas stadium. Remember that?

And one more thing......Ravens fans blow Dallas fans out of the fucking water when it comes to passion and support. When Troy, Irvin, and Emmitt left the team, so did all their poseur, country music-listening hick fans. Now they're in playoffs every couple of years and the fans come out of the woodwork again full force.

Dallas fans are about as fair weather as it gets.......Pathetic.

newmom

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 08:12:55 AM »
OK, so smoke a Cigar.  :D ;D

last time I smoked a cigar was at Smith and Wolensky's in NYC after a yummy steak dinner

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2010, 11:54:35 AM »
You're utterly clueless. The fan base between Redskins and Ravens are DISTINCTLY different. It's not even close. Baltimore has always been a football town. Ever hear of the Colts and Johnny Unitas? Yeah....that team is in Indy right now....but they're originally from Baltimore.

3rd world teams? You have no clue what you're talking about there either. Every team is making money in today's NFL. Obviously, some teams make more than others given their market and the economy. It's called revenue sharing. I also seem to remember my 3rd world team stomping an absolute mudhole into the Dallas Cowboys last season to help you close out Texas stadium. Remember that?

And one more thing......Ravens fans blow Dallas fans out of the fucking water when it comes to passion and support. When Troy, Irvin, and Emmitt left the team, so did all their poseur, country music-listening hick fans. Now they're in playoffs every couple of years and the fans come out of the woodwork again full force.

Now see, that is the best post that describes the Dallas Cowboys Fanbase.  8)
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2010, 05:23:45 PM »

BS   I lived in MD   its all Redskin town  ...the only ones who go for Baltimore/Clevland are Skin fans who cannot get a Redskin ticket.     Revenue sharing means get help from Jerry because all our teams suck at selling.   Even w/o Emmit, Irvin , and Troy the pistol is still smoking.   And we  haven't beaten Baltimore   so what....Ali never beat Holmes...but who's the best boxer ever?   As long we HAVE fans all over comming out of the woodwork!   Who in Utah gives a rats ass about the Raven/  uuh Browns   uhh Ravens?