Author Topic: Pelosi: Mass. Election Won’t Stop Health Bill - (I hate this Biatch)  (Read 2468 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Pelosi: Mass. Election Won’t Stop Health Bill - (I hate this Biatch)
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2010, 01:01:27 PM »
Of course they did.  They weren't brought as a whole like the dems were.  This bill is not a left wing bill in the slightest.  If only you looked at huff post or DU to see what real liberals think of this bill, then you would see.  It's a republican-like bill.  I never insinuated the republicans sponsored of voted for this bill.  I stand by my words that this is more right than left because it takes from the people and gives to business, something republican's are known for and have a long history of.  

The democratic party may call itself or be labeled 'left wing' but this bill kazan is anything but.  

The Dems must have one hell of a propaganda machine, and in the big picture is really doesn't matter if you think it is left of right. The bill is an abomination and far exceeds the constitutional power of the federal government. You seem to be under the illusion that the democratic party actually cares about you or anyone else. The simple fact is that politicians don't care about you, me, or the country, they care about obtaining as much power as possible and keeping it. And if they have to create a bunch of bullshit programs to steal from the productive to give to the unproductive, they won't loose 1 second of sleep over it. Some of us get up everyday and go to work and actually contribute something to America, we don't ask for anything other than not getting raped on taxes. The whole class warfare argument is nothing more than a political ploy to get people worked up because the rich couldn't have actually earned what they have. And the poor, they are kept down by the man, couldn't possibly be their own fault for being a bunch of lazy ignorant assclowns. No the fact that the most work they do is walk to the mailbox to pick of the government check and pop out kids like fucking rabbits.

The public option is a bunch of bullshit, and again far exceeds the constitutional authority of the federal government. And when it comes right down to it I really don't give a shit what far left libs think, their lofty utopian ideals are a bunch of fucking non-sense, and have no application is the real world.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Pelosi: Mass. Election Won’t Stop Health Bill - (I hate this Biatch)
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 02:51:54 PM »
LOL according to your views KC obama is a republican... ::)

taking from the ppl and giving to big business...bail outs, stimulus, health care...you starting to see a pattern?