Author Topic: Trenbolone for fat loss?  (Read 24978 times)

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
Trenbolone for fat loss?
« on: January 18, 2010, 11:52:03 PM »
I've read that tren helps with fat loss when estrogen is low.

So if one was taking, say test + deca, then added tren acetate, and left the dosages of test/deca the same, diet the same (for bulking but not overboard with the junk food, somewhat clean and high calorie), would the added tren help lose fat?

or does tren only really help with fat loss when under a calorie deficit?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Trenbolone for fat loss?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 04:24:51 AM »
I've read that tren helps with fat loss when estrogen is low.

So if one was taking, say test + deca, then added tren acetate, and left the dosages of test/deca the same, diet the same (for bulking but not overboard with the junk food, somewhat clean and high calorie), would the added tren help lose fat?

or does tren only really help with fat loss when under a calorie deficit?

Tren has 0 magic fat loss properties. 

Many uninformed users still feel that though certian steroids will "get you ripped"  its usually the same ones tren, winny, anavar, prop.  I think the competitive pros and comp BB has given many this misconception.  People see some guy or girl on stage all ripped up, obviously on steroids.  The thought in thier minds is that dude is so ripped because he/she took some tren and winny! They feel its gotta be the drugs to get to that level of rippedness.  Like it was a little dieting, a bunch of magic tren and winny...not really that difficult if you use enough tren and winny....right?  Wrong!  Its all diet!  There is no easy way out you MUST SUFFER ON THE DIET. 

Its funny I go to the gym and see these young kids who think they are big and in shape.  They are working out in tank tops and xtra small underarmour shirts and some might take some hormones Im sure.  Thing is they look thin but none or maybe very, very few show any vascularity.  They have no vascularity!  Which means they are really not very lean like they think they are.

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 11:27:48 AM »

Many uninformed users still feel that though certian steroids will "get you ripped"  its usually the same ones tren, winny, anavar, prop.  I think the competitive pros and comp BB has given many this misconception.  People see some guy or girl on stage all ripped up, obviously on steroids.  The thought in thier minds is that dude is so ripped because he/she took some tren and winny! They feel its gotta be the drugs to get to that level of rippedness.  Like it was a little dieting, a bunch of magic tren and winny...not really that difficult if you use enough tren and winny....right?  Wrong!  Its all diet!  There is no easy way out you MUST SUFFER ON THE DIET. 

Its funny I go to the gym and see these young kids who think they are big and in shape.  They are working out in tank tops and xtra small underarmour shirts and some might take some hormones Im sure.  Thing is they look thin but none or maybe very, very few show any vascularity.  They have no vascularity!  Which means they are really not very lean like they think they are.

This is the same way I've always dieted for shows. My off season is usually a combo of simply Test and Deca and going into a show I use the same, but with diet and cardio (T3). That being said I've taken a lot of critisizm over the years for not switching to compounds like Tren, Winstrol, Primobolan, Masteron etc.  However I do tapper the Test and Deca down somewhat as the show approaches.
       Luv2Hurt, I guess I'm just looking for a confirmation that contest condition has no baring on the type of compounds used. Guys have always looked at me like I'm nuts when I say this. You CAN get ripped on Test and Deca.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 03:32:17 PM »
     This is the same way I've always dieted for shows. My off season is usually a combo of simply Test and Deca and going into a show I use the same, but with diet and cardio (T3). That being said I've taken a lot of critisizm over the years for not switching to compounds like Tren, Winstrol, Primobolan, Masteron etc.  However I do tapper the Test and Deca down somewhat as the show approaches.
       Luv2Hurt, I guess I'm just looking for a confirmation that contest condition has no baring on the type of compounds used. Guys have always looked at me like I'm nuts when I say this. You CAN get ripped on Test and Deca.

sounds logical, if tren has 0 fat loss properties then why should anyone belive deca has fat holding properties, really goes bace to what we have all been told from the start, and what we tell beginners that ask questions.....its about your diet.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 04:48:32 PM »

::)  ::)

That's why fina injected into cattle does what again  ???

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 04:52:45 PM »
Good point

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »

to bulk them up for slaughter, not to get them ripped, what would the point of slaughter a ripped cattle?
muscle

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 06:40:24 PM »

::)  ::)

That's why fina injected into cattle does what again  ???

Fina in no way strips the fat off of cattle. Besides we as humans are not cattle! Fina is used to add and maintain weight in cattle on their way to slaughter.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 03:53:56 AM »

A little slow are we "captian insano"  ::)

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 07:08:27 AM »
While tren will not burn fat by itself, you will appear leaner due to its androgenic properties.  Strong androgens like tren and masteron will shed excess water retention giving you the appearance of harder leaner muscle.  Strong anabolics like deca have the opposite effect, creating water retention that will make you look soft and perhaps fat.  Its all about water manipulation son.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 07:11:20 AM »
its a myth.

i followed gh15's advice...

to take tren and eat anything i want to get ripped while growing. ::)

needless to say i got fatter...

the key is diet and cardio.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 09:34:59 AM »
its a myth.

i followed gh15's advice...

to take tren and eat anything i want to get ripped while growing. ::)

needless to say i got fatter...

the key is diet and cardio.

BUT WERE YOU TAKING TEST AT UNDER 1 GRAM PER WEEK + MASTERON + EQUIPOISE??!!

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 09:49:55 AM »
While tren will not burn fat by itself, you will appear leaner due to its androgenic properties.  Strong androgens like tren and masteron will shed excess water retention giving you the appearance of harder leaner muscle.  Strong anabolics like deca have the opposite effect, creating water retention that will make you look soft and perhaps fat.  Its all about water manipulation son.

right on the money

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 10:12:16 AM »
gh15 what is your opinion about this? One thing I know, diet and cardio are not enough... come on you guys... insulin is the key!
S

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 11:36:19 AM »
gh15 what is your opinion about this? One thing I know, diet and cardio are not enough... come on you guys... insulin is the key!
diet and cardio are ALWAYS enough, no matter what

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 01:21:08 PM »
::)

Shiskaberry

• Competitors II
  • Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 02:11:01 PM »
fina does shit for fat loss.

try some cardio and diet properly

dustin

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 03:12:11 PM »
I hate going against the grain and especially siding with broscience.. but I do lean out quite a bit on tren!

I have no doubt that it manipulates water, drawing it out from subcutaneous layers and holding it in the muscle. But damn. Tren is highly androgenic and gives you a 3 dimensional look, but even removing this factor from the equation I know that I lose fat. I used to tell myself that it was an optical illusion, but after doing caliper tests and scrutinizing my body in the mirror day in day out, I have no doubts anymore.

I know that there isn't much to support this on paper, but I'm not complaining. Optical illusion or not, I look fucking amazing on tren and it's not just the tren ego kicking into affect. Even long after using a small bout of tren I stay lean and trim. I used it very sparingly so perhaps I'm just a hyper responder. Too much makes my head loopy and causes a dramatic rise in prolactin so I'll continue with conservative doses and cycle durations. It's all I need anyway!

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 06:23:11 PM »
I've run Test/Deca and Test/Tren offseason. I always appear harder on the Test/Tren but I assumed that was because I sweat my ass off on Tren. I even wake up drenched in sweat every morning. Maybe I'll try the Tren instead of Deca for my next show?  I've heard some guys swear by Masteron the last few weeks leading in but I've never used it? I've just never been a big believer in a magic cocktail of gear for contest conditioning.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2010, 08:15:09 PM »
look heres the deal whit cattle implants in cattle.... the ranchers use them  in the last 60-90 days before slaughter to increase the moralisation of the meat not to stop the lost of meat at all...... if you notice the most pricey cuts are the ones that have a high marble of fat but also in that period of time they feed them alfalfa and other high in fat and calorie grains.... so the notion of it makes cows fat isn't all of it.... it also has to do with the diet they feed the cows in the final days...... so in theory if you are feeding in a low cal and low fat it should work oppsite

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »

No one would ever use Deca for contest prep due to it's water retention attributes.  The reason people use Tren during contest prep is, and I've discussed this in length already on this board, for it's cortisol lowering effects.  It's probably hands down the best at stopping cortisol production (doesn't stop it completely).  Halo is the only thing that really trumps it.  The side effects people see from it, aggression, strength, hardness are all from the lower cortisol and it's high anabolic properties.  You can get very similar effects from a high dose of Zinc as well.

jbeam111

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2010, 05:33:28 PM »
No doubt tren suppresses my appetite therefore less calories. That's how it affects me   

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 08:07:49 AM »
No one would ever use Deca for contest prep due to it's water retention attributes.  The reason people use Tren during contest prep is, and I've discussed this in length already on this board, for it's cortisol lowering effects.  It's probably hands down the best at stopping cortisol production (doesn't stop it completely).  Halo is the only thing that really trumps it.  The side effects people see from it, aggression, strength, hardness are all from the lower cortisol and it's high anabolic properties.  You can get very similar effects from a high dose of Zinc as well.

As far as contest prep, is there going to be a significant difference between the acetate and enanthate versions?