Author Topic: Dbol/Test Price Check in NJ  (Read 5156 times)

kevinf

• Getbig III
Dbol/Test Price Check in NJ
« on: January 19, 2010, 12:29:43 PM »
sup fellas

i wanted see if these prices are okay, seemed a little expensive to me. Especially if anyone is from jersey and can check their prices verses the one i listed below from my gym in north jersey.
Also what are test/dbol prices in your area(wherever your from).?

$3 per 10mg british dragon dbol
$250 per 10ml bottle of HG test at 250mg per ml
$150  per 10ml  bottle of Underground Lab Test at 250mg per 1ml

thanks  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Dbol/Test Price Check in NJ
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 12:53:58 PM »
Those prices on the test are suspiciously low.  And HG test does not come in vials.....only in amps unless it is USA pharmacy brand which is very rare.  Also the $3 per tab of british dragon dbol is insanely expensive.  You shouldn't pay more than $1 per tab domestic. 

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 12:54:55 PM »
25$$ for a bottle of Hg test?!?? no way

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 12:58:18 PM »
sorry made a couple typos...yea thats what i figured about the dbol..seemed too expensive,but its defitnitely legit..
i included it in my first cycle that i ran a couple months back and it was great. after my cycle i realized that i mite of payed way too much for the gear, but i lift at a health fitness type of gym so its hard to shop around.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 01:41:42 PM »
Your getting ripped off...if u go to rutgers I'm sure you can score some gear for much cheaper...I see a lot of those guys over at the campus all pumped up

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 02:53:49 PM »
that is way overpriced brotherman...although sometimes when money isnt an issue, peace of mind that your using legit gear is worth extra money... that is, if you dont have any access to gear you know is legit for cheaper

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 03:09:52 PM »
Those prices on the test are suspiciously low.  And HG test does not come in vials.....only in amps unless it is USA pharmacy brand which is very rare.  Also the $3 per tab of british dragon dbol is insanely expensive.  You shouldn't pay more than $1 per tab domestic. 

Totally right, HG test come only in 1ml vial as far as i know.

Be carefull
J

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 03:30:18 PM »
I've gotten human grade vials plenty of times...they are not rare at all..just need a script or know someone with a script

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 03:35:50 PM »
Totally right, HG test come only in 1ml vial as far as i know.

Be carefull

my trt comes in a 10ml vial 200mg testC per ml. from the pharma. about $60 no ins.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 06:38:05 PM »
dammn i feel like such a jackass now, i spent way too much on my last cycle

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »
HG comes in both amps and vials!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 07:30:35 PM »
There is NO US grade multidose vials ending up in the black market.  That is a FACT.  ANY HG test on the black market will be in amps NOT vials.  There hasn't been US pharma grade test on the black market for years.  By chance this guy might have gotten his hands on some he has no clue just how precious it is.  Any multidose testosterone vials are UG.  If you're going HG for test stick with amps and you'll be fine. 

$250 and $150 is OUTRAGEOUS! 

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 07:58:04 PM »
you might not be able to find then but i know they are out there....i know a guy that gets multidose bottles from an hrt clinic

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 03:25:30 AM »
you might not be able to find then but i know they are out there....i know a guy that gets multidose bottles from an hrt clinic

Multidose vials from a compounding pharmacy isn't the same as Depot Testosterone or Deca Durabolin i.e. USA brands.  Plus anyone selling bottles from an HRT clinic or compounding pharmacy on the black market is going to have to jack up the price to make it worthwhile because it's not easy to steal bottles of steroids from pharmacies or clinics and if he's getting them with a doctor's prescription more than likely it's only a few bottles here and there. 

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 07:10:36 AM »
Domestically, you should be paying no more than $50-$60 per 10ml vial of test (UG) and no more than $1 per tab of dbol.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 05:55:40 PM »
Underground or not, domestic gym prices are much more expensive than that nd Iv been around this for awhile

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 07:36:25 AM »
shouldnt pay more than $50-60 for 10 ml of UG test

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 08:13:53 AM »
If your talkin gym prices your not gettin a bottle that cheap.....Ug Or not

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2010, 09:59:30 AM »
Multidose vials from a compounding pharmacy isn't the same as Depot Testosterone or Deca Durabolin i.e. USA brands.  Plus anyone selling bottles from an HRT clinic or compounding pharmacy on the black market is going to have to jack up the price to make it worthwhile because it's not easy to steal bottles of steroids from pharmacies or clinics and if he's getting them with a doctor's prescription more than likely it's only a few bottles here and there. 

what do you mean compounding pharmacy test isn't the same as Depot Test or Deca Durabolin?  Its exactly the same.  Compounding pharmacies in the US make 10 cc vials all the time and they are exactly the same as the brand names.  I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2010, 10:19:54 AM »
There is NO US grade multidose vials ending up in the black market.  That is a FACT.  ANY HG test on the black market will be in amps NOT vials.  There hasn't been US pharma grade test on the black market for years.  By chance this guy might have gotten his hands on some he has no clue just how precious it is.  Any multidose testosterone vials are UG.  If you're going HG for test stick with amps and you'll be fine. 

stud

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 12:36:33 PM »
Brent, 50 or 60 doLlars in unheard of for gym prices...do u like across the border from mexico? If so then that would make more sense for that price...iv only seen those prices online

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2010, 06:41:44 PM »
Brent, 50 or 60 doLlars in unheard of for gym prices...do u like across the border from mexico? If so then that would make more sense for that price...iv only seen those prices online
i was under the impression that most people on here had suppliers other than the ole "gym" hook up. If your talking gym prices.... well then its like thunder dome anything goes

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 07:28:52 PM »
Yea this poster is inquiring about street prices not overseas prices

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »

Sorry but there are multi dose vials of HG test on the black market. Look around and you will find them also.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2010, 04:09:58 PM »
Agreed, my first cycle was all multidose vials from american pharmacy nd that was without a script