Author Topic: Best place to live in the US.. opinions please  (Read 14697 times)

FREDO

• Getbig II
Re: Best place to live in the US.. opinions please
« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2010, 06:47:27 AM »
Everything from all over the World is here. This City is in America. But there isn't a more international City on Earth. No matter what you want? You can get it here. It's a simple city to navigate. It's the Food Capitol of the World. There's said to be 5-1 Women to Men. Everything about it keeps you on your toes. You gotta be otherwise you'll get chewed up and spat out. For me besides Paris. It's the greatest City to walk around in. The taxes are high. But the salary is high as well. Three convinient airports. Three brand new stadiums. There's said to be 5-1 Women to Men. It's the City that never sleeps.
born raised and live in nyc 41 years  .....no way its 5-1 women to men not even close , but still the greatest city in the world

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2010, 07:06:31 AM »
what about Maui or Kauai? my girlfriend is always on my case to move to the islands...

They are all pretty bad with drugs and the locals.  Got to remember you are on an island and you are limited to things to do.  Not like on the mainland or other places where you can jump in a car and go somewhere and experience something different in both scenic aspects and culturally.  Drugs I guess give you that "out".  I never got into them so I can't tell you.  But I can see where that can happen.  I was lucky cause I never got "island fever" and if I did get bored I would jump on a plane and either go to another island or the mainland.  Kauai I went to often.  It is very beautiful there.  Waimea Canyon is called the Grand Canyon of the Pacific.  The wettest place on earth is there.  It is very green and a great place to visit.  But I could never live there.  Very boring at night and just not alot of people.  Maui is is always the place people say they love the most.  I have been there maybe 30 or so times.  The hotels there are unreal.  The golf is awesome and so are the waves.  Alot to do on Maui and it seems pretty big especially compared to Kauai.  I have decided to spend my winters in Hawaii and summers in Vegas and go to Hawaii a couple times during the summer.  I will have Vegas as my main home.  I really like Vegas and it is alot of fun here but I really miss Hawaii, its people, my friends and really the laid-back life in luxury.  I will also spend my time on Oahu.  Oahu is not for everyone.  It is basically a Los Angeles surrounded by water.  But I like people around me.  There are a millions things to do on Oahu.  Plus I know so many people there.
No Worries 4 me

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2010, 07:16:43 AM »
My parents basement 8)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2010, 07:34:06 AM »
problem with hawaii...too many zippers and druggies

Yes on both counts.  I can handle all the orientals though.  I get a little pissed at the filipinos and how stupid they are when it comes to handling an order you give them (at a restaurant).  They are not the brightest group there (and I am filipino).  The druggies I have no problem with cause they stay away from me.  They ruin downtown and the surrounding areas (publicly).  At least in most of the areas outside of that they are.r in their homes getting fucked up except for a few spots like Waianae.  But, all major places have that problem.  I grew up in LA and they were everywhere but I always lived and hung out in the areas where at least the neighborhoods were kept nice and clean.  I just hate it when they make everything so dirty and filthy.  These are some photos taken by an old friend who is or was a pretty popular photographer.  The last one I was there and in fact she was one of our models.
No Worries 4 me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2010, 10:10:06 AM »
Yes on both counts.  I can handle all the orientals though.  I get a little pissed at the filipinos and how stupid they are when it comes to handling an order you give them (at a restaurant).  They are not the brightest group there (and I am filipino).  The druggies I have no problem with cause they stay away from me.  They ruin downtown and the surrounding areas (publicly).  At least in most of the areas outside of that they are.r in their homes getting fucked up except for a few spots like Waianae.  But, all major places have that problem.  I grew up in LA and they were everywhere but I always lived and hung out in the areas where at least the neighborhoods were kept nice and clean.  I just hate it when they make everything so dirty and filthy.  These are some photos taken by an old friend who is or was a pretty popular photographer.  The last one I was there and in fact she was one of our models.

Still living in the past.  Pretty sad when your life is over after 40 and it's all downhill from there huh? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2010, 11:19:01 AM »
list
1. Detroit MI
2. Oakland CA
3. Richmond CA
4. Baltimore MD
5. Compton CA
6. Watts CA
7. Flint MI
8. Newark NJ
9. Yonkers NY
10. East Palo Alto CA

Paradise

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2010, 05:15:16 PM »
Still living in the past.  Pretty sad when your life is over after 40 and it's all downhill from there huh? 

hahaha okay dipshit.  you gotta love you scared and weak posters.  big mouth, small dick and skinny.  And you are old too.  Nice life to have.  Since you know what I look like, I beg you to introduce yourself to me if you ever see me.  being afraid to post a photo of yourself is understandable.  So just be sure to say hi.,
No Worries 4 me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2010, 06:24:11 PM »
My list was simple. Big city, sub-tropical, surf beaches, good climate, mountains and nice scenery and non-religious. In the US that would be Honolulu, LA, San Diego, Miami, and maybe a couple of other cities in Florida. Texas, Arizona and New Mexico don't have the beaches but might be next on the list. Sydney, Australia has everything you could want. 4.5 million people, beaches galore, no snow and great women.

A question to Keith. Did you see Ledward Kapana play slack key in Hawaii? I would love to see those musicians. Hawaii is probably, all round, the best place on earth to live if you don't want to have cold seasons.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »
Hartford, Connecticut

A good place for Deicide to finally off himself.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2010, 09:39:25 PM »
list
1. Detroit MI
2. Oakland CA
3. Richmond CA
4. Baltimore MD
5. Compton CA
6. Watts CA
7. Flint MI
8. Newark NJ
9. Yonkers NY
10. East Palo Alto CA

Paradise

Really BigMAL??? Why Flint??   ??? ???
D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2010, 10:05:12 PM »
Really BigMAL??? Why Flint??   ??? ???

I think the whole list was a bit of a joke there Doug.....

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2010, 10:14:27 PM »
I think the whole list was a bit of a joke there Doug.....

Thank god!! I use to live in Flint and Detroit and they are not good.  ;) I just saw Flint and Detroit and was like what the fuck??  ??? ???
D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2010, 10:16:29 PM »
Thank god!! I use to live in Flint and Detroit and they are not good.  ;) I just saw Flint and Detroit and was like what the fuck??  ??? ???

LOL...i heard Compton is nice in the summer.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2010, 10:18:18 PM »
LOL...i heard Compton is nice in the summer.

It better be because that is where my Summer home is going to be.  :D
D