Author Topic: Dennis WOLFS first BSN COM-mercial!!  (Read 6215 times)

spinnis

Re: Dennis WOLFS first BSN COM-mercial!!
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2010, 04:05:01 AM »
He needs to retire after last year. He's finished.

cant wait until he proves EVERYONE wrong =)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2010, 07:28:37 AM »
die Wahrheit ist, dass er trinkt Muscle Milk.  :(

Hi Deicide, glad to have u back. Gimmick outing of the century. :D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2010, 09:11:56 AM »
you never learn. you think the industry dont read these boards do you?
you'll never get a major sponsorship with that getbig mouth of yours.
learn to play the ifbb rules or stick to working over time for the rest of your career as a personal trainer!
BSN(=one of the best company) should make better videos/interviews. Period.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 10:25:57 AM »
lol at you guys sayin he's done...  ::) ... 5th at the olympia 2007, 4th at the olympia 2008, 16th at the olympia 2009... so because of coming in watery and smooth one time he's done? It's not like he tore a bunch've muscles, he just fucked up his conditioning.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 02:37:07 PM »
You can see the size he already put on with Syntha-6 and Cellmass. ;)

I LOLed when he said that ;D
tank u jesus

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 02:41:50 PM »
I LOLed when he said that ;D

He actually had to think a few seconds how the products are called. ;D

No wonder, a month ago he had to say the same bullshit about some Nutrex products lol.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2010, 09:18:58 AM »
BSN(=one of the best company) should make better videos/interviews. Period.
Guess what else "bsb" equals short man...big big big fkn money into the ifbb!
the ifbb make examples out of you and if you havnt already learnt, they already have!
dont know what im talking about? check your placings at pro shows and just double check if you havnt been picked up by a major sponsor yet.

you would rather run your mouth about the people who keep feeding bodybuilding shows millions of dollars so that you have a chance to compete...go right ahead namat!!
you post on getbig trying to blend in with the rest of us here, yet little have you worked out yet that the officials - your bosses aka 'the hands that (are supposed to) feed you' - read these boards and see you on here acting like his shit dont stink comparing yorself to dave henry and commenting agianst the iffbb + talking about AAS.

you're finished!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2010, 09:37:26 AM »
cant wait until he proves EVERYONE wrong =)

Hi Dennis Wolf  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2010, 09:53:37 AM »
BSN Had to do something, they put all there eggs in Trey Brewer after Ronnie Retired only to be publicly humiliated.
They should have picked up Zac Khan when he was an amateur, he is 10 times better then Trey will ever be.
Trey will never turn pro.He won a local show, bit whoopee.He did break top 5 at Nationals which I feel was generous, and his 7th place finish at Nationals last years was a gift.He should have gotten 15th.
Now hopefully Dennis Wolfe can pick up were Ronnie left off, because Trey isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
I bet the owner of BSN is kicking himself everyday for putting Trey in all those ads and not picking up Zac Khan instead.
I know I would be.Those ads run about $10,000 per page per month, depending on what magazine and how many pages you do.
I think Zac Khan is going to quite well as a pro.He was working with Dorian, who was a freak in is day.
 Zac could potentially be another Dorian, who knows.The guy has good shape, he doesn't have a weak bodypart, but he is far from handsome.If he trains like Dorian and has the same work ethic, he could beat Jay and Dexter in the very near future IMO

the only problem is BSN paid trey brewer to appear in their magazines because he was a massive young white dude whose picture would generate revenue. they didnt hire him to compete on their behalf. they want supplement sales, not a sandow trophy. zack khan is a better bodybuilder than trey for sure, but that doesnt matter, what matters is whose image can generate more sales. have you seen zack's face? dude is fucking ugly.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2010, 09:55:50 AM »
BSN Had to do something, they put all there eggs in Trey Brewer after Ronnie Retired only to be publicly humiliated.
They should have picked up Zac Khan when he was an amateur, he is 10 times better then Trey will ever be.
Trey will never turn pro.He won a local show, bit whoopee.He did break top 5 at Nationals which I feel was generous, and his 7th place finish at Nationals last years was a gift.He should have gotten 15th.
Now hopefully Dennis Wolfe can pick up were Ronnie left off, because Trey isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
I bet the owner of BSN is kicking himself everyday for putting Trey in all those ads and not picking up Zac Khan instead.
I know I would be.Those ads run about $10,000 per page per month, depending on what magazine and how many pages you do.
I think Zac Khan is going to quite well as a pro.He was working with Dorian, who was a freak in is day.
 Zac could potentially be another Dorian, who knows.The guy has good shape, he doesn't have a weak bodypart, but he is far from handsome.If he trains like Dorian and has the same work ethic, he could beat Jay and Dexter in the very near future IMO

the only problem is BSN paid trey brewer to appear in their magazines because he was a massive young white dude whose picture would generate revenue. they didnt hire him to compete on their behalf. they want supplement sales, not a sandow trophy. zack khan is a better bodybuilder than trey for sure, but that doesnt matter, what matters is whose image can generate more sales. have you seen zack's face? dude is fucking ugly.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2010, 10:18:57 AM »
You can see the size he already put on with Syntha-6 and Cellmass. ;)

Size aint his problem.  That guy needs to learn how to get ready for a show.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2010, 11:13:56 AM »
Size aint his problem.  That guy needs to learn how to get ready for a show.

::)

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2010, 12:14:35 PM »
He IS goodlooking. Are you blind?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2010, 12:16:42 PM »
:o

Thanks   I didn't know he left Nutrex or was it vice- versa
((-::

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2010, 12:18:29 PM »

Sure, i would make ads with him...

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2010, 12:19:44 PM »
((-::