Author Topic: The Official Michele Bachmann 2012 Appreciation Thread  (Read 30865 times)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The Official Michele Bachmann 2012 Appreciation Thread
« Reply #425 on: July 12, 2011, 01:11:37 AM »

Her record speaks for itself compared to the others.   

She lies and bases her campaign on American history allthough she doesnt know it.
Fucking embarrasing bitch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #426 on: July 12, 2011, 06:13:14 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #427 on: July 13, 2011, 11:57:51 AM »
Poll: Bachmann surge continues
By: CNN Associate Producer Gabriella Schwarz

Washington (CNN) – Michele Bachmann received a jump in the latest national poll of Republican presidential candidates, beat only by frontrunner Mitt Romney.

According to the Quinnipiac University Poll of Republican and Republican-leaning voters released Tuesday, Minnesota Rep. Bachmann garnered 14 percent support, up eight points from a June 8 survey. Her poll numbers have risen considerably since entering the race on June 27.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Romney's support remained unchanged from June at 25 percent. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who has yet to jump into the race, had 12 percent, followed by Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who is considering a run, at 10 percent. No other candidate received over 6 percent.

Among registered voters President Obama beat all of his potential Republican challengers in hypothetical general election match-ups. He held the smallest lead over Romney, 47 percent to 41 percent, which was unchanged since the last survey.

He received 50 percent to Bachmann's 38 percent, 53 percent to Palin's 34 percent and 50 percent to Perry's 37 percent.

The poll, conducted July 5-11, had a sampling error of plus or minus 3.2 percentage points among 913 Republican primary voters and sampling error of plus or minus 2 percentage points among registered voters.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/13/poll-bachmann-surge-continues/?hpt=po_t1

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: July 13, 2011, 12:09:11 PM »
Amazing how the far left fringe think her social con. is going to hurt her. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: July 13, 2011, 12:11:23 PM »
Amazing how the far left fringe think her social con. is going to hurt her. 

Pretty silly.  Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II were social conservatives.  I think most of the country agrees more with social conservatives than they do social liberals. 

People should not underestimate this woman.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: July 13, 2011, 12:13:12 PM »
Pretty silly.  Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II were social conservatives.  I think most of the country agrees more with social conservatives than they do social liberals. 

I am not a holy roller by any stretch, but I will take a social cons. any day over an aethistic commie marxist traitor any day of the week. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: July 13, 2011, 12:18:51 PM »
I am not a holy roller by any stretch, but I will take a social cons. any day over an aethistic commie marxist traitor any day of the week. 

I don't think a person has to be religious to be a social conservative. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: July 13, 2011, 01:19:00 PM »
Pretty silly.  Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II were social conservatives.  I think most of the country agrees more with social conservatives than they do social liberals.  

It concerns me that you could be right about this. So far my most politically conservative friends aren't impressed with her. But then, I live in Oregon and Oregon isn't known to be as conservative as, say, Iowa. Time will tell whether her support network grows of fizzles out.

The very fact that people like Sarah and Michele and they are getting as much attention as they are is significant that a change is in the wind.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #433 on: July 13, 2011, 01:47:59 PM »
It concerns me that you could be right about this. So far my most politically conservative friends aren't impressed with her. But then, I live in Oregon and Oregon isn't know to be as conservative as, say, Iowa. Time will tell whether her support network grows of fizzles out.

The very fact that people like Sarah and Michele are getting as much attention as they are is significant that a change is in the wind.

it's all part of the dumbing down of the repub party as pat buchanan  said.just think 25 years ago if two nuts like palin and bachmann would have tryed to run they would have been laughed out of the race

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: July 13, 2011, 01:53:45 PM »
it's all part of the dumbing down of the repub party as pat buchanan  said.just think 25 years ago if two nuts like palin and bachmann would have tryed to run they would have been laughed out of the race

Yawn.  You pieces of garbage on the far left said the same think of ike, reagan, ford, bush, etc. 

Yet - the morons like obama (Failures abound too long to list), Gore (Failed out of law school), Biden (Plagiarized Papers), Kerry (C student), etc, are all considered geniuses. 

Typical garbage.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: July 13, 2011, 07:26:10 PM »
Iowa poll: Bachmann by … 13? (Has Mitt Romney abandoned the State?)
Hotair ^ | 07/13/2011 | Allahpundit
Posted on July 13, 2011 9:32:02 PM EDT by SeekAndFind

Serious question: Now that Romney has all but abandoned the state, why aren’t his supporters shifting to Pawlenty? Core Romney fans will stick with their guy, of course, if for no other reason than to deny votes to a candidate like T-Paw who poses a potential long-term threat. But what about all the Iowans who aren’t devoted Mittheads but simply prefer his more moderate managerial cred to Bachmann’s fire and brimstone? Why not get behind the only other candidate who’s (a) seriously contesting Iowa and (b) got the potential to go all the way? Mystifying.

Regardless, clock’s a-tickin’, Tim.

A new poll of likely caucus goers in Iowa by the Republican-leaning Magellan Strategies shows Bachmann with 29% of the vote. Next place finisher Mitt Romney has 16%. The Magellan field did not include Jon Huntsman, who is skipping Iowa, or the (so far) non-running Sarah Palin, Rudy Giuliani or Rick Perry…

Bachmann’s winning big with men (she’s up 18% over Romney in the Magellan crosstabs), women (9%), seniors (10%), social conservatives (22%), fiscal conservatives (17%) and tea partiers (33%). Three percent in the Magellan survey said “other” and 24% said undecided. More women are undecided (30%) than support Bachmann (24%) and it’s the same story with seniors (27% undecided, 26% support Bachmann.)

Pawlenty finishes with eight percent, tied with Herman Cain. But maybe you’re thinking this is an outlier? Okay: Here’s a new Iowa poll from Mason/Dixon also showing Bachmann ahead — 32/29 over Romney this time, with Pawlenty in third at, um, seven percent. At the rate she’s going here, I’m expecting T-Paw’s talking points to shift within the week from “We need to do well at Ames” to “Eh, Ames doesn’t always predict the caucus winner anyway.” Help him, Rick Perry, you’re his only vote-splitting hope!

Here’s his new vid touting his evangelical bona fides for the benefit of caucus-goers. It was circulated via blast e-mail from his newest campaign advisor: Sarah Huckabee, daughter of you-know-ho.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: July 14, 2011, 01:57:24 PM »
It concerns me that you could be right about this. So far my most politically conservative friends aren't impressed with her. But then, I live in Oregon and Oregon isn't known to be as conservative as, say, Iowa. Time will tell whether her support network grows of fizzles out.

The very fact that people like Sarah and Michele and they are getting as much attention as they are is significant that a change is in the wind.

Why are you concerned?  You don't think she would be an improvement over Obama?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: July 14, 2011, 02:02:34 PM »

Beetlejuice, wee man, BTK killer, Scott peterson, madoff, and joan rivers would all be better than obama. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: July 14, 2011, 11:15:32 PM »

Absolutely not!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: July 15, 2011, 04:51:19 AM »
Do you work for the govt, state, federal, or local? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #440 on: July 15, 2011, 05:37:28 AM »
Yawn.  You pieces of garbage on the far left said the same think of ike, reagan, ford, bush, etc. 

Yet - the morons like obama (Failures abound too long to list), Gore (Failed out of law school), Biden (Plagiarized Papers), Kerry (C student), etc, are all considered geniuses. 

Typical garbage.   

Al Gore dropped out of law school to get his father's seat on the House of Representatives.  Kerry had the same grades and belonged to the same society as George Bush, and Biden forgot to write the citations for his law review paper which is why he was permitted to do it again and the F dropped off of his record.  Obama graduated Cum Laude so I would doubt if he had any bad grades.

Do a little research next time..... ;D
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: July 15, 2011, 08:29:56 PM »
Absolutely not!

Why not?  You like Obama?  If so, why? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: July 15, 2011, 08:35:18 PM »

Al Gore dropped out of law school to get his father's seat on the House of Representatives.  Kerry had the same grades and belonged to the same society as George Bush, and Biden forgot to write the citations for his law review paper which is why he was permitted to do it again and the F dropped off of his record.  Obama graduated Cum Laude so I would doubt if he had any bad grades.

Do a little research next time..... ;D

Biden forgot to write citations?  It was a little more than that:

The file distributed by the Senator included a law school faculty report, dated Dec. 1, 1965, that concluded that Mr. Biden had ''used five pages from a published law review article without quotation or attribution'' and that he ought to be failed in the legal methods course for which he had submitted the 15-page paper.

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/18/us/biden-admits-plagiarism-in-school-but-says-it-was-not-malevolent.html

Using five pages of text without quotation or attribution is not an oversight.  That clearly makes someone a plagiarizer.  Or a Getbig.com Politics Board troll.   :) 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #443 on: July 16, 2011, 10:51:39 AM »
McCarthyism fan?
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: July 16, 2011, 11:47:16 AM »
Michelle Bachmann Raises $4.2 Million in 2nd Quarter
by Jake Gibson | July 15, 2011

Senior Bachmann campaign officials tell FOX News the Minnesota Congresswoman running for the Republican presidential nomination raised $4.2 million in the second quarter of 2011. About $2 million came from her congressional account.

This is a strong showing considering Bachmann only started raising money as a presidential candidate after establishing her exploratory committee in mid-June.

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/07/15/michelle-bachmann-raises-42-million-2nd-quarter?test=latestnews

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #446 on: July 18, 2011, 04:57:18 AM »
If she wins she will not only be the first female president her gay as hell husbond will make a fitting first lady ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: July 18, 2011, 06:37:48 PM »
Bachmann criticizes black farmer settlement (she has them scared to death)
AP ^ | 7/18/11
Posted on July 18, 2011 8:49:24 PM EDT by markomalley

Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann pointed to one program in particular Monday when talking about wasteful government spending: a multibillion dollar settlement paid to black farmers, who claim the federal government discriminated against them for decades in awarding loans and other aid.

The issue came up after Bachmann and Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa toured flooded areas along the Missouri River. During a news conference, they fielded a question about whether farmers affected by the flooding also should be worried by proposed U.S. Department of Agriculture cuts.

The two responded by criticizing a 1999 settlement in what is known as the Pigford case, after the original plaintiff, North Carolina farmer Timothy Pigford. Late last year, President Barack Obama signed legislation authorizing a new, nearly $1.2 billion settlement for people who were denied payments in the earlier one because they missed deadlines for filing.

King has likened the Pigford settlement to "modern-day reparations" for African-Americans. He said Monday a large percentage of the settlement "was just paid out in fraudulent claims" and criticized the Obama administration's plan to resolve separate lawsuits filed by Hispanic and female farmers.

(Excerpt) Read more at hosted.ap.org ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: July 19, 2011, 10:57:35 AM »
PPP: Michele Bachmann takes 1-point national lead
politico ^ | 7/19/11 | Alexander Burns

The Democratic firm Public Policy Polling delivers a new set of national numbers that show Michele Bachmann is not just an early-state phenomenon, and she hasn't yet hit her ceiling:

Bachmann's momentum continues to build and she's taken first place by the smallest of margins on PPP's newest national Presidential poll. 21% of Republican primary voters say she's their top choice to 20% for Mitt Romney, 12% for Rick Perry, 11% for Herman Cain, 9% for Ron Paul, 7% for Newt Gingrich, 5% for Tim Pawlenty, and 3% for Jon Huntsman.

Continue Reading

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

great news.   Got to mitt the hell out of there. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: July 19, 2011, 11:21:50 PM »
Do you work for the govt, state, federal, or local? 

I loaf. I am retired.