Author Topic: The Official Michele Bachmann 2012 Appreciation Thread  (Read 30799 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: The Official Michele Bachmann 2012 Appreciation Thread
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 11:22:48 AM »
Remember, he is using an asian name. So he must be a 2" dildo.

It still has a brain that's bigger than Bachmann's. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2011, 11:24:39 AM »
BFD - she still dumber than a box of rock

either that or her dumb act is just a cover for her so she can push agenda's for her far right, corporatist sponsors

personally though, I don't think it's a act

::)  ::)

She worked for the Fed govt and tried dozens of tax cases from what i understand.  

Of course the incompetent communist Kenyan hack from Chicago who never worked a day in his life, never tried so much as a speeding ticket in court,  is supremely smart compared to her.    ::)  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 11:33:36 AM »
I'll take her resume over Dear Asshole at 166 Pa Ave. any day.   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 11:49:13 AM »

She worked for the Fed govt and tried dozens of tax cases from what i understand.  

So she helped Uncle Sam get his two pounds of flesh from the working man and now she's supposed to save him?  Ah yes, the leopard changed its spots. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 02:27:06 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »
She scares the fags on the left like Madcow, Chrissy, the bed wetter, etc.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2011, 02:32:48 PM »
Michele Bachmann's Family Life:

Michele married Marcus Bachmann. They have raised five children and provided foster care for 23 other children.

Bachmann and her husband own a Christian counseling clinic in Stillwater.  Bachmann also has an ownership stake in a Waumandee, Wisconsin family farm.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2011, 02:34:06 PM »
Michele Bachmann's Family Life:

Michele married Marcus Bachmann. They have raised five children and provided foster care for 23 other children.Bachmann and her husband own a Christian counseling clinic in Stillwater.  Bachmann also has an ownership stake in a Waumandee, Wisconsin family farm.

MILF

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »
The more i read about her.... the more I see she is practically the OPPOSITE of Sarah Palin.

While palin's kids are posting myspace pics drinking liquor at age 16... bachmann has 5 kids of her own and 23 foster kids!!

Bachmann has claimed that global warming is a hoax - and Palin has said that man is causing it.

Bachmann opposed TARP - Palin tried to tell us how essential it was.

Bachmann is actually the founder of the House's Tea Party Caucus - Palin tried to claim she was the leader of the tea party.

In 2009, Palin adopted a few of MB's positions, and even quoted her on a few things.  Bachmann’s leading all other Representatives in fund raising - so money shouldn't be a problem.  

It's looking like she wants to run.  Boehhner just bumped her to the intelligence committee, possibly so she could beef up foreign policy credentials for a 2012 run.   Her aides are saying she'll run - she's in Iowa today.   When asked if she's running, she smiled and said "I'm in Iowa, aren't I"?

:)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2011, 02:42:17 PM »
Catfight coming.  Pfffftttt.... fttttt..... Pffffttppp.  This could be a lot of fun.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2011, 02:47:44 PM »
Catfight coming.  Pfffftttt.... fttttt..... Pffffttppp.

I dunno......... last year, Palin was at a 29% chance of winning the GOp primary.  She's at 14% on Intrade today.

She was always becoming more and more marginal.  The Tuscon shooting didn't help.  She's posting and deleting tweets all day dealing with the latest national enquirer mess - which (unlike the other 2 affair claims) - actually has police involvement, gov $ campaign paper trail, and a mistress with the same name as one of the kids....

Well, even if that story is pure CT garbage, and even if the pity feedback end up helping her... I don't think she's viable, and I think (like Rudy) she will hurt her legacy by not running.  If Rudy had sat out 2008, he'd be the #1 guy for the job right now, bar none.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2011, 02:48:23 PM »

I dunno......... last year, Palin was at a 29% chance of winning the GOp primary.  She's at 14% on Intrade today.

She was always becoming more and more marginal.  The Tuscon shooting didn't help.  She's posting and deleting tweets all day dealing with the latest national enquirer mess - which (unlike the other 2 affair claims) - actually has police involvement, gov $ campaign paper trail, and a mistress with the same name as one of the kids....

Well, even if that story is pure CT garbage, and even if the pity feedback end up helping her... I don't think she's viable, and I think (like Rudy) she will hurt her legacy by not running.  If Rudy had sat out 2008, he'd be the #1 guy for the job right now, bar none.

Barracuda is not going to go away without a fight.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2011, 02:49:00 PM »
Bloomberg >>>> all others.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2011, 02:49:38 PM »
Bloomberg >>>> all others.

He is maybe one of the biggest gun control candidates in America.

No way that gets thru the GOP primaries.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2011, 02:50:09 PM »

What is the National Enquirer mess?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2011, 02:51:09 PM »
He is maybe one of the biggest gun control candidates in America.

No way that gets thru the GOP primaries.

Oh well.  Guess I'd rather have a bigger bank account than a handgun if it comes down to it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2011, 02:53:50 PM »
Does she finish the speech by announcing her 2012 run - and stealing BOTH the Obama and Ryan spotlight?  ;)

Michele Bachmann to deliver her own State of the Union rebuttal

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) is delivering the official rebuttal to President Obama's State of the Union next week. But, thanks to technology and the tea party movement, it won't be the only Republican response. In concert with Tea Party Express, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) is delivering her own post-speech message.

Ryan's response will air on national television after Obama's speech; Bachmann's will be streamed on the Tea Party Express Web site. The news was announced in a fund-raising email. Bachmann founded a Tea Party Caucus in Congress, and Tea Party Express named her a "hero" in the 2010 election.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »
Tea Party is about as viable as a fetus in the hands of the Philadelphia abortion "doctor."

People should vote for Bloomberg but they won't because they'll be having a fit over the sex scandals and gun control.  Idiots. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2011, 03:01:01 PM »
Tea Party is about as viable as a fetus in the hands of the Philadelphia abortion "doctor."

People should vote for Bloomberg but they won't because they'll be having a fit over the sex scandals and gun control.  Idiots. 

Nancy Pelosi, Grayson, Crist, Feingold, all agree with you.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2011, 03:02:58 PM »
Bloomy is a guy who OUTRIGHT says... let's open the borders.  we'll take them, feed them, and protect them in NYC.

he's outright supported gun control, and he's proud of it.

I think 333386 fell off the Bloomy bandwagon once he realized that while obama is many things- he's not a gungrabber.  Bloomy is - and he's proud of it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2011, 03:04:57 PM »
Does she finish the speech by announcing her 2012 run - and stealing BOTH the Obama and Ryan spotlight?  ;)

Michele Bachmann to deliver her own Tea party State of the Union rebuttal

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT&T Donates $377,500 to The Tea Party

Jan 21 - 2011

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2011, 07:22:12 AM »
Bachmann encouraged by reaction in Iowa to explore 2012
8:42 PM, Jan 21, 2011 | by Tom Beaumont

Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann says the reactions she received in her Friday meetings with Iowa Republican leaders and conservative activists in the leadoff presidential caucus state have encouraged her to explore running for president.

“I am very encouraged by what I heard and the level of support that I saw today,” Bachmann told The Des Moines Register after a gauntlet of meetings in Des Moines.

Bachmann’s visit stirred up the quietly developing race for the 2012 Republican presidential caucuses in Iowa, a little more than a year away.

The third-term congresswoman from the Twin Cities suburb of Stillwater is an outspoken conservative often featured on Fox News Channel and a favorite of tea party activists.

Bachmann spoke Friday night at a reception for Iowans for Tax Relief, an influential advocacy and political group with roughly 55,000 conservative and Republican-leaning members across the state.

“It is not too late to change course and save this great nation,” Bachmann told her audience at a downtown Des Moines hotel. “I believe we can save America. I believe we can preserve this exceptional nation — this land of promise — for our children and grandchildren.”

In her 40-minute speech to about 250 activists, Bachmann warned that the federal government spent too much and expanded its reach, referring to the bailout of the banking and auto industries, to the point that future generations’ prosperity was at risk.

“The iceberg is straight in front of us. We can all see this iceberg,” Bachmann said. “And we like fools are pointing the ship directly into it.”
Bachmann described her Iowa roots as a Waterloo native and the descendent of Norwegian immigrants.

While she gave no indication what her political future might hold, her speech had a campaign tone in the appeal she issued as a native Iowan.

“It is in your hands, Iowans, that this question will be decided,” Bachmann said, referring to the 2012 presidential nomination. “You will be the ones who decide. And that is why I am so excited, because I feel like I know you, because I was born here. I was raised here. These are my values. I feel like we understand each other, and I trust you with that decision.”

Lori and Kevin Arp of Clive said they hope Bachmann runs. The couple supported former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee in his winning 2008 caucus campaign.

“She’s a very dynamic speaker, and has a lot of good ideas,” Lori Arp said.

“I’m just afraid five or six will be running with the same profile,” Kevin Arp said, arguing too many similar candidates could allow a more moderate candidate to emerge as the front-runner.

It was Bachmann’s first visit to Iowa since Jan.7, when she publicly expressed interest in running for president. She held closed-door meetings with top Republicans on Friday and dived into the retail politics the caucuses are famous for encouraging.

Bachmann waded through an audience of about 50 Republican and tea party activists at Smokey Row, a coffeehouse in Des Moines’ Sherman Hill neighborhood, before giving a short speech and taking questions.

“We’ve got this tiny window of opportunity,” Bachmann told the group, referring to the new U.S. House Republican majority’s chance to act on the priorities of tea party supporters. “And the tea party patriots are saying, ‘We have to take our country back.’”

After the gathering, Bachmann worked the crowd, posing with her husband, Marcus, for photographs and cheerfully greeting Kathy Carley of Altoona, wife of tea party organizer Jim Carley.

Kathy Carley said she was impressed.

“She’s not afraid to speak her values,” Carley said, comparing Bachmann to Iowa Rep. Steve King. “And I like the values she stands for. They represent Iowa and the grass roots of America.”

Bachmann also met with heavyweight issue advocates and party officials, including Iowans for Tax Relief President Ed Failor Jr.

Sitting at a round table in the near-east-side office, Failor and Bachmann went quickly from first introductions to the opportunity conservatives have, in light of Republicans’ capturing the U.S. House in November.

“We’ve got to stay on message. We showed what we can do when we turn out across the country,” Bachmann said.

“But we have lost the grip on the brand,” Failor added, referring to Republicans who had strayed from spending discipline. “You actually have to do stuff that matters now.”

“That’s why the debt ceiling will be the big test,” Bachmann replied. House Republicans are divided over upcoming legislation to raise the debt ceiling, legislation Bachmann opposes.

She spent two hours at the Iowa Capitol, moving from closed meeting to closed meeting with Gov. Terry Branstad, Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds, House Speaker Kraig Paulsen, Senate Minority Leader Paul McKinley and freshman Sen. Kent Sorenson, who is popular with tea party supporters. She also met with state Republican Party Chairman Matt Strawn at GOP headquarters, not far from the Capitol.

Branstad said his meeting with Bachmann did not include discussion of a potential caucus run.

“We didn’t talk about that at all,” Branstad told reporters later, echoing Paulsen and others familiar with Bachmann’s Statehouse sessions.

The 2012 campaign in Iowa so far has been mostly below the radar. Potential candidates and their aides have been in touch with Iowa GOP activists, and some have begun reaching out to potential staff. However, no one has announced a candidacy.

Bachmann said she is not feeling pressed to decide quickly whether to run for president, although some operatives have been contacted about potential staff work for her in Iowa.

“I feel no pressure about a time frame,” she said.

She plans to return in April to participate in a series of lectures for presidential candidate prospects being put on by a social conservative group. Iowa party leaders have also said they plan to have Bachmann back for an event in coming months, a sign some of them say suggests she will run for president.

“I think she’s running,” said Iowa Tea Party Chairman Ryan Rhodes, who was in the audience at the coffee shop event. “And that’s going to force other candidates to decide.”

Tags: Iowa caucuses, Iowans for Tax Relief, michele bachmann, Mike Huckabee, Terry Branstad

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2011, 09:06:50 AM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - JANUARY 21, 2011

CONTACT: Levi Russell at Levi@FrontLineStrat.com or (509) 979-6615

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann to Deliver Tea Party's

State of the Union Response - Tuesday

The Tea Party Express (www.TeaPartyExpress.org), one of the largest and most aggressive national tea party groups, is teaming up with new media developers Tea Party HD (www.TeaPartyHD.com) to host Congresswoman Michele Bachmann and broadcast her response to President Obama’s State of the Union speech on Tuesday night.

“Michele Bachmann has always been very supportive of the Tea Party Express, has long stood up for tea party principles of fiscal responsibility, and is truly a ‘Rock Star’ of the movement.  She is a natural voice for We The People, and we’re thrilled to be joining with her to respond to the President’s remarks.  Obama has demonstrated over and over that he still doesn’t get it, and has yet to ” Said Tea Party Express Chairman Amy Kremer.

Rep. Bachmann is the founder of the first Tea Party Caucus in Congress and has been an early supporter of the tea party since its inception.

“I’m excited to be partnering with the Tea Party Express.” Said Rep. Michele Bachmann. “They have been a powerful ally in the ongoing fight against big-government solutions and wasteful spending. We’re doing this broadcast to demonstrate that the hardworking citizens of this country have a powerful voice in Washington, even if they still aren’t being heard in the White House.”

The live broadcast will begin shortly after the President concludes his speech and the Republican response.  Those wishing to view the broadcast may watch the live streaming video at www.TeaPartyExpress.org or at www.TeaPartyHD.com.

"We look forward to continuing our relationship with Tea Party Express, and bringing this historic broadcast to the nation,” Said Tony Loiacono, CEO Tea Party HD. "Our new Media Technologies and social network solutions are among the best in the business. Our Media Technologies have been developed for today's Fortune 50 companies which ensure connectivity to this grass roots movement."

Members of the media seeking more information should contact Levi Russell at 509-979-6615, or Levi@FrontlineStrat.com.

###

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2011, 09:11:03 AM »