Author Topic: Not to be AntiSemetic, BUT, why did liberal Billionare Jews get fooled by Obama?  (Read 1409 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Case in point - Bloomberg, Roach, Krugman, and Mort Zuckerman.

Check out these clips.  This two billionaires actively campaigned for this jackass-in-chief.  Many of us not-billioniares warned of what Obama was all about and could see through him, yet these brillians geniuses could not? 

Especially Zuckerman.  WTF! !  How do people smart enough to accumulate such fortunes be so stupid in getting fooled for con-men like Obama?

WTF? 

James

Good question 333, as from watching him speak in this video, He sees it pretty clear now, makes you wonder why he did not see it before he voted.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I mean seriously - is there just something mentally retarted with these people?

I and others like yourself said EXACTLY what Obama would do and were called racists, etc and now look.

WTF is wrong with these people?  I'm being serious. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

I and others like yourself said EXACTLY what Obama would do and were called racists, etc and now look.

WTF is wrong with these people?  I'm being serious.  

:D

James

WTF is wrong with these people?  I'm being serious.

I was listening to a radio show a while back, might have been Mark Levin, not sure, but the guy was saying that many Jewish people are actually quite conservative, but are raised by parents who tell them that you need to vote for the Democrat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

WTF is wrong with these people?  I'm being serious. 

Obama was electable, better than McCain and supports giving endless dollars to Israel. Why wouldn't they like him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama was electable, better than McCain and supports giving endless dollars to Israel. Why wouldn't they like him?

I dont know - I guess Rev. Wright's little screeds against Israel might be a warning? 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Case in point - Bloomberg, Roach, Krugman, and Mort Zuckerman.

Check out these clips.  This two billionaires actively campaigned for this jackass-in-chief.  Many of us not-billioniares warned of what Obama was all about and could see through him, yet these brillians geniuses could not? 

Especially Zuckerman.  WTF! !  How do people smart enough to accumulate such fortunes be so stupid in getting fooled for con-men like Obama?

WTF? 

I don't think Obama is at all worried about Mort baby..haha..He has his jew friends at GS and they are more than happy to do anything for Obama as long as the favors keep coming their way. BTW GS like all the other financials are jew run, so Obama can never be called anti jewish anything.

How do people smart enough to accumulate such fortunes be so stupid in getting fooled for con-men like Obama?

Being crafty in you financial gains is never associated with smartness or brilliance. BUT THE GREED of which they are so famous for, is how they became "caught up". You know...just like all of the million and even billionaires that got caught up with Bernie Madoff and ponzi schemes of greed. What do you call a jew that rips off a jew?.... Normal.
C