Author Topic: Raising Money for Hati  (Read 1891 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Raising Money for Hati
« on: January 22, 2010, 06:21:21 PM »
Seeing those poor kids on TV breaks my heart so I will be doing male stripping with my roided out physic and donating the tips to a Haitan charidy....lol mhahahhaha
First Rock

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Raising Money for Hati
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 08:36:17 PM »
Seeing those poor kids on TV breaks my heart so I will be doing male stripping with my roided out physic and donating the tips to a Haitan charidy....lol mhahahhaha

i would donate to this country first, all this crap tv showing Haiti, yes it is sad situation, but there are people starving and hardly getting by in our country we should be focusing on.  Pisses me off obama is sending all this money to them while the US domestically needs that cash fuck.

TEAM Nasser

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 08:40:12 PM »
I agree 100%........i was being a smart ass I would keep that money and lie abotu donating it so i would nto get raped on taxes by Obama....so he can give it some some deadbeat crack head that got forclosed on b/c he took a mortage at 26% interest.........Fuck Haiti if we had a quake they wouldn't do shit for us they might come up here and help loot but thats about hit.
First Rock

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 09:01:19 PM »
I agree 100%........i was being a smart ass I would keep that money and lie abotu donating it so i would nto get raped on taxes by Obama....so he can give it some some deadbeat crack head that got forclosed on b/c he took a mortage at 26% interest.........Fuck Haiti if we had a quake they wouldn't do shit for us they might come up here and help loot but thats about hit.

lol x2, when Katrina happened I don't remember seeing any international help from any countries, after all we help them out all the time.
TEAM Nasser

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 10:25:58 PM »
Thats b/c everybody was to busy blaming President Bush like its his fault....like he planned and executed operation fuck over black people by creating a cat 5 hurricane......I feel bad for a haitans but there are poor people here that need some of that  government cheese....take care of your own first.
First Rock

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 10:45:05 PM »
sounds like someone's been mixing dbol and coors light again...
DAWG

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 10:47:39 PM »
nah i am not touching booze while on dbol....it just sucks going out b/c all the idiots piss me off when they get dumb for some reason when i am dumb it doesnt get to me, i about caved a dudes face in last night.....i prolly should just take liver stabil and drink maybe 3 beers no more then i wont fuck anybody up
First Rock

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 10:56:57 PM »
Yea that sounds more logical than being level headed & having some will power....

I never understand these people that feel the need to "go out" all the time.....It's one thing if theres a real reason to celebrate or its your birthday/just turned 21....But it just gets pathetic after awhile....
DAWG

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 11:04:49 PM »
Well i like to go out and socialize and be with my friends, its not a need.  Like for instance i am all time DD until I am done with my dbol.....I am cool with that.  I mean yea its fun to throw a few back and relax but i look looking jacked for spring break better....
First Rock

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 11:43:07 PM »
yes everyone should send money to a country that does nothing for us when we have MULTIPLE problems here

where is the logic

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 02:13:21 PM »
yes everyone should send money to a country that does nothing for us when we have MULTIPLE problems here

where is the logic

he was kidding
TEAM Nasser

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 02:16:33 PM »

"hati"  "physic"  "Haitan"  and "charidy"

Can we raise money for your spelling education fund as well?
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 02:47:50 PM »
"hati"  "physic"  "Haitan"  and "charidy"

Can we raise money for your spelling education fund as well?

2shay but for the record I have a BS in Special Education and a MBA in Adaptive Physical activity......
First Rock

darmhok

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 09:55:13 AM »
he was kidding

i was not kidding. i am a nationalist, many members of my family fought and died so that we can live in this country. why the hell would i want to help some 3rd world shithole. i would rather help people in my country where i live

the reason why my country isnt a 3rd world shithole is because of many great men and women who died to make it what it is today. maybe other countries should clean up their act instead of begging for scraps