Author Topic: Doocy If Anybody's Making This A Religious Thing, The Terrorists 'Started It'  (Read 4713 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That sounds like an arguement my kids would have made when they were around eight years old.
they cut the part out where Gretchen Carlson said what the heck is a rifle scope? then she Google it
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
" Gretchen Carlson said what the heck is a rifle scope? "

hahahah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I always imagine her breaking wind in bed, then when being accues by the husband, she looks all silly at him and goes "A fart? what's a fart?  I'm gonna have to run a google on that, silly!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Blacken - why do you care so much about Fox News?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what you don't understand is you have to be well rounded,you have to get information from all sides and then come up with your own ansewers. most people on this site like yourself just go to your far right news outlets and let them do your thinking for you

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
See Blacken u want to think that. I read everybody, its part of my job. The douchbag left makes mountains out of mouse shit. This is minor, Olberman was having a heart attack..and yes I watch him everyday now because in AFN's effort to be balanced they carry him. We all make it about half way through and then change the channel.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
what you don't understand is you have to be well rounded,you have to get information from all sides and then come up with your own ansewers. most people on this site like yourself just go to your far right news outlets and let them do your thinking for you

I dont even watch tv in the morning.  You watch more Fox than I do. 

I read more left wing sources than you do and usually start my day with HP and DU.

You go to Fox only and think that someone they speak for all conservatives its ridiculous. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
what you don't understand is you have to be well rounded

Keep us posted when it finally happens for you.
Y

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
He's a leftwing nut obsessed with Fox. I guess u'd be obsessed with anybody who's repeatedly kicking the shit out of u, destroying ur douchbag president and presenting the other side of the story to a vast audience fed up with DC and the liberal dems.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Keep us posted when it happens for you.

Its hysterical.  Most of the hard hitting articles destroying ObamaCare came from HP.  

Blacknen, stop watching so much damn TV.  Its turned your brain to mush.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
watching too much Faux News will definitely turn your brains to mush

has anyone here ever met or talked with a right winger or teabagger who's ONLY source or information is Faux News.   They are so fucking stupid and in misinformed you can practically see their brains shrinking.

I'm convinced that the actors on Faux News are following a script to intentionally dumb down their audience.  It's a coordinated longterm strategy to make this group of hardcore viewers dumber and dumber (and more easily manipulated and scared).     The same goes for Good Morning America and the other infotainment shows.

A commentator on MSNBC (I think it was Olberman) pointed out the the morning shows spent 30 minutes + on John Edwards bastard kid and only about 2 minutes on the Supreme Court decision from a few days ago. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
watching too much Faux News will definitely turn your brains to mush

has anyone here ever met or talked with a right winger or teabagger who's ONLY source or information is Faux News.   They are so fucking stupid and in misinformed you can practically see their brains shrinking.

I'm convinced that the actors on Faux News are following a script to intentionally dumb down their audience.  It's a coordinated longterm strategy to make this group of hardcore viewers dumber and dumber (and more easily manipulated and scared).     The same goes for Good Morning America and the other infotainment shows.

A commentator on MSNBC (I think it was Olberman) pointed out the the morning shows spent 30 minutes + on John Edwards bastard kid and only about 2 minutes on the Supreme Court decision from a few days ago. 

Thats why I dont watch Fox other than here or there.  Its horrible.  The morning show in unwatchable at best.  I watch morning joe sometimes for the guests and CNBC. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Thats why I dont watch Fox other than here or there.  Its horrible.  The morning show in unwatchable at best.  I watch morning joe sometimes for the guests and CNBC. 

You're aware of course that many of your fellow teabaggers ONLY get their "news" from Fox right?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-december-8-2009/gretchen-carlson-dumbs-down

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You're aware of course that many of your fellow teabaggers ONLY get their "news" from Fox right?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-december-8-2009/gretchen-carlson-dumbs-down

I have no doubt about that and its stupid.  I cant see how anyone can stomach that morning show. 

I like morning joe for the guests, barnicle, PJB, and the others.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you clowns like to say yoou don't watch fox but we all know you do ,some of the shit you post is almost word for word whats on fox. oh by the way headhuntersix who won the pres. election and whos going to win when you fucktards nominate palin :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you clowns like to say yoou don't watch fox but we all know you do ,some of the shit you post is almost word for word whats on fox. oh by the way headhuntersix who won the pres. election and whos going to win when you fucktards nominate palin :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Do you have any examples?  I wouldnt know since I dont watch much TV at all. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you watch beck ,i think he's on fox isn't he ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you watch beck ,i think he's on fox isn't he ;D

I watch clips on youtube sometimes.  I am in the office till 6:30/7 and he comes on at 5pm. 

I listen to him on the radio since his radio show is a lot better than the TV show.  I would advise that you watch the documentary he just did that James posted.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
give me some info, whats it about is it backed by facts or just his usual nonsense

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
give me some info, whats it about is it backed by facts or just his usual nonsense

Its about hitler/stalin/mao/ and mostly about Che Guevera and there are video clips and documents in it.  Pretty scary crap about Guevera I never knew about. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Its about hitler/stalin/mao/ and mostly about Che Guevera and there are video clips and documents in it.  Pretty scary crap about Guevera I never knew about. 

in other words just the usual nonsense

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
My dog could beat barry the bullshitter...the douchbag libs had their moment and their man...never again. LIberalism has failed for the last time. The Dems will never win with a leftist.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
like i said when you guys nominate palin it will be another 4 years :D :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Palin's as dumb as a bag of hammer's forget her...if thats all u got...kill urself now.
L

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Oh know we are going to offend them before they are killed by the rifle the scope is attached to ::) Personally I think ever round of amunition should have a drop of pig blood in it.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I definitely watch Fox News and make no apologies for it. As I said, the only time I've watched MSNBC more was Tuesday night, simply because I wanted to see the buffoonery firsthand of watching Maddow, Olbermann, and Matthews cry like you-know-whats, after Brown won the Mass. seat.