Author Topic: The Video the US Military doesn't want you to see  (Read 4260 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
The Video the US Military doesn't want you to see
« on: January 23, 2010, 09:38:08 PM »
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: The Video the US Military doesn't want you to see
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 04:52:14 AM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA....I watched until they showed Mathew Chiroux....welll lets see about Mathew. Lets fill in our friends here about getbig about this douchbag. That should set the tone for the rest of the idiots on this video. Folks who use fake vets to illustrate their point are completely discounted. U don't highlight a guy who spent a week on Bagram AFB as an informed talking head.

Germany, Japan, Afghanistan, Philippines, Italy, Poland - again his records show only assignments to Germany and Japan. As we’ve pointed out countless times, the only reason Chiroux calls himself an Afghanistan veteran is because he flew into Baghram airbase for six days (give or take a few hours) to write an article for the Army. He never left the base and the Army doesn’t recognize his visit as an assignment to Afghanistan. I suspect the other countries where he claims service are along the same lines as his Afghanistan visit.

From "This ain't Hell" blog who destoyed this asshole with actual help from "Iraqi vets against the War'...who actually served in combat. 

To begin with, Chiroux was not in any way “targeted” by the military to join. Prior to his enlistment, he had had several run-ins with the law, primarily due to truancy and drug use. Chiroux’s father, whom I feel very sorry for as he is a respectable man, urged his son to join the Army as a means of obtaining discipline and staying out of jail.

As you can see by his military records, Chiroux is by no means a war hero. His tour of duty extended to the far reaches of Tokyo, Japan and Heidelberg, Germany. This alongside a week in a non-combat area of Afghanistan.

I do not have enough information about his activity in Tokyo. However, I do know that his “duty” in Heidelberg consisted of insubordination to his superiors and smoking pot on a daily basis. As a fellow servicemember, I have to admit his work ethic was terrible. How he was promoted to sergeant is even further beyond me. And, finally, the fact that he boasts about his honorable military service is simply disgusting.

After Chiroux was dismissed from active duty, he took residency in Brooklyn, NY following the help of a female friend he had been acquainted with during Army training. I feel especially bad for both this woman, who was his neighbor and had to leave her own apartment on account of his behavior, as well as another young man he knew from Heidelberg, who became his roommate and who subsequently also moved out of Chiroux’s apartment following menacing threats. I have no doubt these two individuals would have more than enough information to put Chiroux in his place. However, I am unsure of their willingness to speak out against him.

Chiroux’s true character emerged after his orders to deploy. Prior to this moment, he had no inclination to rant against his “illegal war.” After all, it is easy to take from the government as long as you’re not serving it. Upon his realization that time was limited, Chiroux took a trip back to Germany to visit an ex-girlfriend. This is were the story gets interesting.. He was heard stating that he would run away to either Europe, essentially Spain, or to Canada as a means of avoiding the war. This was stated by him in tears of fear, not of any sense of illegality of mission at hand.

Following the advice of this ex-girlfriend, whom he would later use in the same way he uses many others, Chiroux decided to “speak out” against the war. He wound up finding the IVAW and obtaining their services. Since then, he has been receiving generous donations from people who believe in him, without knowing who he actually is. The last that I’ve heard, Chiroux spent almost his entire endowment on pot and has virtually nothing left to pay the lawyer working on his case. His behavior has become increasingly aggressive toward the people whom he had dubbed his friends. Furthermore, his greatest means of achieving financial aid is by his manipulation of women. He is nothing more than a common th
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 04:53:38 AM »
SAMSON...keep posting this shit...its like a softball right over the plate..ur an idiot an beyond the net u have no first hand knowledge of any of this crap. Keep trying....
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 05:13:29 AM »
if thats true what he did then he is a douchbag. on that same standard Bush and Chenny are even bigger douchbags right? one got out of going to war 5 times when it was his turn,oh thats right he had more important things to do.and bush he protected the Texas boarder from the Vietcong :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 05:22:53 AM »
Bush never said he was a combat vet used to explain events on the ground against the war did he. Its not the same subject.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 05:26:28 AM »
you know what i'm getting at don't play Palin :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 05:59:14 AM »
No..no I don't. SAMSON used a video of a guy, amongst other, who was full of shit and thrown up as an expert. Bush didn't go to Vietnam...so what. He was in the military and served, regardless of his deployment status. If Bush came out against Vietnam, never having served there that would be ridiculous. Cheney didn't go and got deferments...thats his cross to bare. Cheney never said either way...Vietnam was great or we never should have gone, based on my one week in Saigon.

My larger point..is that SAMSON is again, wrong.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 06:18:33 AM »
correct me if I'm wrong but when cheney was to go wasn't their a draft? but 30 years latter he had no problems sending someone else, and then talking tough about Iraq, i think they call them chickenhawks. and for bush we all know he used his connections. so what i'm getting at, at lease he went overseas

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 06:26:24 AM »
Don't defend this guy.....plus we're all volunteer. Further  I try not comment on shit I don't know about or have atleast some knowledge on...I wouldn't get on camera and talk on my ass while traveling to garden spots such as Germany and Japan.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 06:29:56 AM »
not defending him but don't give bush and cheney a pass

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 06:38:18 AM »
Its not the same issue.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 06:44:18 AM »
i see were not going to get any where with this .so you give me your take on bush and cheney and the Vietnam war

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 06:46:18 AM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....I watched until they showed Mathew Chiroux....welll lets see about Mathew. Lets fill in our friends here about getbig about this douchbag. That should set the tone for the rest of the idiots on this video. Folks who use fake vets to illustrate their point are completely discounted. U don't highlight a guy who spent a week on Bagram AFB as an informed talking head.

Germany, Japan, Afghanistan, Philippines, Italy, Poland - again his records show only assignments to Germany and Japan. As we’ve pointed out countless times, the only reason Chiroux calls himself an Afghanistan veteran is because he flew into Baghram airbase for six days (give or take a few hours) to write an article for the Army. He never left the base and the Army doesn’t recognize his visit as an assignment to Afghanistan. I suspect the other countries where he claims service are along the same lines as his Afghanistan visit.

From "This ain't Hell" blog who destoyed this asshole with actual help from "Iraqi vets against the War'...who actually served in combat. 

To begin with, Chiroux was not in any way “targeted” by the military to join. Prior to his enlistment, he had had several run-ins with the law, primarily due to truancy and drug use. Chiroux’s father, whom I feel very sorry for as he is a respectable man, urged his son to join the Army as a means of obtaining discipline and staying out of jail.

As you can see by his military records, Chiroux is by no means a war hero. His tour of duty extended to the far reaches of Tokyo, Japan and Heidelberg, Germany. This alongside a week in a non-combat area of Afghanistan.

I do not have enough information about his activity in Tokyo. However, I do know that his “duty” in Heidelberg consisted of insubordination to his superiors and smoking pot on a daily basis. As a fellow servicemember, I have to admit his work ethic was terrible. How he was promoted to sergeant is even further beyond me. And, finally, the fact that he boasts about his honorable military service is simply disgusting.

After Chiroux was dismissed from active duty, he took residency in Brooklyn, NY following the help of a female friend he had been acquainted with during Army training. I feel especially bad for both this woman, who was his neighbor and had to leave her own apartment on account of his behavior, as well as another young man he knew from Heidelberg, who became his roommate and who subsequently also moved out of Chiroux’s apartment following menacing threats. I have no doubt these two individuals would have more than enough information to put Chiroux in his place. However, I am unsure of their willingness to speak out against him.

Chiroux’s true character emerged after his orders to deploy. Prior to this moment, he had no inclination to rant against his “illegal war.” After all, it is easy to take from the government as long as you’re not serving it. Upon his realization that time was limited, Chiroux took a trip back to Germany to visit an ex-girlfriend. This is were the story gets interesting.. He was heard stating that he would run away to either Europe, essentially Spain, or to Canada as a means of avoiding the war. This was stated by him in tears of fear, not of any sense of illegality of mission at hand.

Following the advice of this ex-girlfriend, whom he would later use in the same way he uses many others, Chiroux decided to “speak out” against the war. He wound up finding the IVAW and obtaining their services. Since then, he has been receiving generous donations from people who believe in him, without knowing who he actually is. The last that I’ve heard, Chiroux spent almost his entire endowment on pot and has virtually nothing left to pay the lawyer working on his case. His behavior has become increasingly aggressive toward the people whom he had dubbed his friends. Furthermore, his greatest means of achieving financial aid is by his manipulation of women. He is nothing more than a common th

You post an arms length copy of someones blog about a guy we nor you nor anyone really knows much about. We do know however that anyone that speaks out against the military is usually roundly trashed and made to seem a threat to a society or nation. All of this you posted is baseless and without point...it especially does not address what the video is all about. You pick out this guy to "dismiss and crucify" his character and with that hope to dismiss the entire point and all facts of the video. Poor tactic DEADHEADSIX doesn't fly. Oh and BTW I just love how you continuously post these comments that put america in a good light ALWAYS....because of course america does and has never done "NO WRONG"... ::) ::) ::)
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 06:54:31 AM »
Of course I do....thats all I needed to see. Those people who u mention have no first hand knowledge of Chirouxe...FOIA'd his info and posted it. He's a fraud as is the whole video. SAMSON u've never served..u have no idea what the military does, how we work nor do u care. Ur info is net article deep. I won't allow douchbags like u to slam shit on the false information...u post bullshit and CT wackjob info as evidence. There are no 'facts' in the video. U have nothing as usual and u know u can't win this fight. Its a waste of ur time to post US military related bullshit because u don't know what ur talking about. How can u debate anything when half ur posts are CT..black ops...mind control...cia cyborg bullshit.
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2010, 07:31:38 AM »
Of course I do....thats all I needed to see. Those people who u mention have no first hand knowledge of Chirouxe...FOIA'd his info and posted it. He's a fraud as is the whole video. SAMSON u've never served..u have no idea what the military does, how we work nor do u care. Ur info is net article deep. I won't allow douchbags like u to slam shit on the false information...u post bullshit and CT wackjob info as evidence. There are no 'facts' in the video. U have nothing as usual and u know u can't win this fight. Its a waste of ur time to post US military related bullshit because u don't know what ur talking about. How can u debate anything when half ur posts are CT..black ops...mind control...cia cyborg bullshit.

You're a LOSER DEADHEADSIX...your manhood exist only because of your dreams of being a soldier and doing something that makes your testosterone level rise a bit. You come to this board with all of this america can do no wrong crap and dreams that america is some sort of superpower..hahahah don't make me laugh. You will see all the more, the loser nation america is as it falls all the more over the next year. Let me see what you do in YOUR nation when the food shelves go bare, when your society is plunged into CHAOS AND DISARRAY as moral breakdown and desperation take hold. The post I and others have put up of various economist, historians, geopolitical experts have all presented the facts of where america is heading: DOWN THE ROAD TO DISASTER, and yet and still you with your limited intelligence and flagrant fantasies of greatness ignores these facts and persons and continue to dream of a reality that does not and will not exist. The sun has set on the empire...all that is left is the FALLOUT to come.
C

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 07:44:09 AM »
i see were not going to get any where with this .so you give me your take on bush and cheney and the Vietnam war

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 08:05:14 AM »
You will see all the more, the loser nation america is as it falls all the more over the next year. Let me see what you do in YOUR nation when the food shelves go bare, when your society is plunged into CHAOS AND DISARRAY as moral breakdown and desperation take hold. The post I and others have put up of various economist, historians, geopolitical experts have all presented the facts of where america is heading: DOWN THE ROAD TO DISASTER, and yet and still you with your limited intelligence and flagrant fantasies of greatness ignores these facts and persons and continue to dream of a reality that does not and will not exist. The sun has set on the empire...all that is left is the FALLOUT to come.

Facts?  You don't post facts.  According to you this nation was coming to an end a few times already and we're still here.  In the long run, we'll be just fine.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 08:16:02 AM »

Facts?  You don't post facts.  According to you this nation was coming to an end a few times already and we're still here.  In the long run, we'll be just fine.

It is coming to an end idiot...you think it is all going to happen in one day? If it did you would not be on this board. Yet day by day more and more is taken away from you and for some strange reason, you don't seem to see it or want to see it. Despite all of the news and post and vids showing what is happening in america you still ask the same stupid questions. Rahm Emmanuel just told you of your governments desire to end your second amendment rights, your first amendments rights are pretty much gone (don't think because you can mouth of on GB that you still have rights). Look at what happens to people when they protest in america? They are attacked, water cannoned, bashed over the head, jailed, shot, arrested...I thought you had the right to free speech in america? Doesn't look like it.

Your right to privacy is GONE thanks to NSA and the Patriot act, I posted another thread showing the new policy in america is to classify people as NON PERSON if they are arrested (regardless if the arrest is legal or illegal, reason or no reason) with a non person status YOU LOSE ALL OF YOUR RIGHTS and ALL REPRESENTATION. But hey.. you can sit there and wait until all the shit lands on your doorstep..by then it will be too late to do any thing but SUBMIT. I guess your washington politicians are laughing all the way saying..."It is much easier taking control of the citizens than we thought"..."Now usher then all off to the FEMA camps"...
C

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 08:57:53 AM »
It is coming to an end idiot...you think it is all going to happen in one day? If it did you would not be on this board. Yet day by day more and more is taken away from you and for some strange reason, you don't seem to see it or want to see it. Despite all of the news and post and vids showing what is happening in america you still ask the same stupid questions. Rahm Emmanuel just told you of your governments desire to end your second amendment rights, your first amendments rights are pretty much gone (don't think because you can mouth of on GB that you still have rights). Look at what happens to people when they protest in america? They are attacked, water cannoned, bashed over the head, jailed, shot, arrested...I thought you had the right to free speech in america? Doesn't look like it.

Your right to privacy is GONE thanks to NSA and the Patriot act, I posted another thread showing the new policy in america is to classify people as NON PERSON if they are arrested (regardless if the arrest is legal or illegal, reason or no reason) with a non person status YOU LOSE ALL OF YOUR RIGHTS and ALL REPRESENTATION. But hey.. you can sit there and wait until all the shit lands on your doorstep..by then it will be too late to do any thing but SUBMIT. I guess your washington politicians are laughing all the way saying..."It is much easier taking control of the citizens than we thought"..."Now usher then all off to the FEMA camps"...

Uh, no.  It's you who spews this unsubstantiated nonsense.  In fact, according to you Copenhagen was the end.  Hell, we shouldn't even have a President right now.  Remember this little gem?

Obma will sign this, because he is not concerned about running for another four years.... Given this treaty there will be no more america as you know it to have elections or presidents. Political power will be ceded to the UN/NWO and they will call the shots. Maybe there will be a figure head to take the orders adn carry them out...but no president.

This country will be fine and we will work through our problems.  We are not perfect and we have a lot of issues to address.  But, you and the next 100 generations of SAMSON's will be long dead before this country falls.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2010, 08:19:02 PM »

Uh, no.  It's you who spews this unsubstantiated nonsense.  In fact, according to you Copenhagen was the end.  Hell, we shouldn't even have a President right now.  Remember this little gem?

This country will be fine and we will work through our problems.  We are not perfect and we have a lot of issues to address.  But, you and the next 100 generations of SAMSON's will be long dead before this country falls.

100 generations is a long time buddy. Over 2000-3000 years. Are you sure it will last THAT long?

Go check out people at Walmart. That's some of the people that will carry USA for 2000 years?!

Check out the debt clock. Things are not getting any better.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Two weeks ago the architects that designed the World Trade Center went out of business due to debt. Things are looking dismal from where I am standing.

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/business/firm_founded_by_twin_towers_designer_folds_due_to_heavy_debts_148414.asp

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2010, 08:46:04 PM »
100 generations is a long time buddy. Over 2000-3000 years. Are you sure it will last THAT long?

Go check out people at Walmart. That's some of the people that will carry USA for 2000 years?!

Check out the debt clock. Things are not getting any better.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Two weeks ago the architects that designed the World Trade Center went out of business due to debt. Things are looking dismal from where I am standing.

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/business/firm_founded_by_twin_towers_designer_folds_due_to_heavy_debts_148414.asp

Not according to ole SKIPPY BOY....in his world everything is fine and all will turn out for the better. Nothing will take away from the AMERICAN EXPERIENCE...yeah right. Hope he wakes up soon or stops snifffing coke, crack, crystal meth, heroin or whatever the hell he is on.... IT IS ABOUT TO GET VERY UGLY IN THE REAL WORLD!!!!!
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2010, 09:07:58 PM »
ROTFLLLLLL

Hey Samson-- why don't you budget your time better. I have some thread ideas.

1) Locating video clips on Youtube that show Illuminati symbols in the movie Borat
2) Premise: Blockbuster hit "Avatar" is based on actual events. The US military has been covertly involved in taking over other planets and solar systems for centuries in order to harvest heating oil and avocados.
3) Irrefutable online articles that demonstrate fried chicken was created by the CIA in order to keep lower class blacks overweight

Have at it. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2010, 09:53:26 PM »
ROTFLLLLLL

Hey Samson-- why don't you budget your time better. I have some thread ideas.

1) Locating video clips on Youtube that show Illuminati symbols in the movie Borat
2) Premise: Blockbuster hit "Avatar" is based on actual events. The US military has been covertly involved in taking over other planets and solar systems for centuries in order to harvest heating oil and avocados.
3) Irrefutable online articles that demonstrate fried chicken was created by the CIA in order to keep lower class blacks overweight

Have at it. 

Another CRACKHEAD on the board...moderator please delete DORKWELLS account
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2010, 09:12:20 AM »
I thought the post was pretty funny myself.

Every now and then I get these epiphany's in my daily life that prompt me to consider if it would be funny to use certain insults on people who post here.

The signs of the Illuminati in Borat and Avatar being based on the US military taking over other Galaxy's for heating oil and avocados appeared to me in a vision. It is possible that the Illuminati was using one of its mind control techniques to help dispel the credibility of an anti establishment powerhouse like SAMSON but I doubt it.