Author Topic: Rahm Emanuel: "The First Amendment is Highly Overrated"  (Read 3596 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Rahm Emanuel: "The First Amendment is Highly Overrated"
« on: January 24, 2010, 06:34:27 AM »
Here you go, more evidence of Stalinism in this WH.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rahm Emanuel: "The First Amendment is Highly Overrated"
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 07:08:49 AM »
Joseph Stalin killed 20 million Russians.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 07:10:11 AM »

And your point is?  

Stalinism is not only about the murders 240.  

Its about no freedom, no free speech, no rights, no freedom of expression, no gun rights, etc.  

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 07:11:19 AM »

No Stalinism...just another zionist jew who has no regard for anyone else but himself and those who cater to him.
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 07:13:14 AM »
Well, hitler also had a very limp salute.

The next time a person gives me a limp salute, I will accuse them of Hitlerism.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 07:14:43 AM »

Joseph Stalin was another jew who hid his identity and killed 20 million Ukrainians. There is a documentary called HARVEST OF MISERY that shows what happened during Stalins reign. Crazy part is this REAL HOLOCAUST exacted on teh Ukrainians is rarely is if ever discussed, and nothing in the form of reparations has been provided to the Ukrainian people for this travesty.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 07:15:50 AM »
Well, hitler also had a very limp salute.

The next time a person gives me a limp salute, I will accuse them of Hitlerism.

Did you watch Beck's movie?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 07:17:41 AM »
My only point is that when I hear "stalin!", I think of some evil dude sending 20 mil russians to their grave.  I don't think of 1st amendment infringement.

To assign 'stalinism' to Obama when he's not sending millions to the grave is over-dramatic, and makes people think you're just being alarmist.

it would be better to just call him an anti-1st,2nd,etc amendment person, then tell us why.  Assigning these horrible one-liner nicknames alientates middle-of-the-road voters who just don't equate a mediocre, do-nothing president with an evil mofo like Stalin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 07:18:21 AM »
nope, link to the beck movie?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 07:19:13 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 07:21:33 AM »
nope, link to the beck movie?

Its a few posts down called "Revolutionary Holocaust"

Beck did a great job on this. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 07:25:57 AM »
i'll check it out, I do like Beck a lot.  you see what i mean though, about using the worst possible nickname/connotation?

I mean, silly putty was invented in the same decade as the holocaust.  Can I now boycott Crayola for profitting off the sale of Holocaust-era silicone polymers?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 07:28:39 AM »
i'll check it out, I do like Beck a lot.  you see what i mean though, about using the worst possible nickname/connotation?

I mean, silly putty was invented in the same decade as the holocaust.  Can I now boycott Crayola for profitting off the sale of Holocaust-era silicone polymers?

He really did a god job and I was surpsied how well it was produced.  The quote by George Bernard Shaw was horrific.  Wait till you see that. 

Death Panels baby!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 07:43:50 AM »
My only point is that when I hear "stalin!", I think of some evil dude sending 20 mil russians to their grave.  I don't think of 1st amendment infringement.

To assign 'stalinism' to Obama when he's not sending millions to the grave is over-dramatic, and makes people think you're just being alarmist.

it would be better to just call him an anti-1st,2nd,etc amendment person, then tell us why.  Assigning these horrible one-liner nicknames alientates middle-of-the-road voters who just don't equate a mediocre, do-nothing president with an evil mofo like Stalin.
you know whats funny is that instead of coming in here and commenting on rahm's words you come in here and comment on 333's.

While I understand what youre saying understand brain child that on the road to stalinism the 1st and 2nd amendment will be done away with.

Id like to see more of the clip to see in what context he was talking about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2010, 07:47:55 AM »
i agree completely with 333386 on the Rahm issue, which is why I chose not to argue with it.  I haven't been able to stand the steroid-using, ballet dancing Rahm for the last 2 decades!

We can have a circle jerk about it.  We can all say "great post brah!", but I don't think ANYONE is defending rahm here.

Rather, I took exception to attempting to conjure up images of 20,000,000 decomposing Russian corpses in order to demonize Rahm comments.   The comments alone are enough to do that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 07:53:00 AM »
i agree completely with 333386 on the Rahm issue, which is why I chose not to argue with it.  I haven't been able to stand the steroid-using, ballet dancing Rahm for the last 2 decades!

We can have a circle jerk about it.  We can all say "great post brah!", but I don't think ANYONE is defending rahm here.

Rather, I took exception to attempting to conjure up images of 20,000,000 decomposing Russian corpses in order to demonize Rahm comments.   The comments alone are enough to do that.
LOL sure I remember you justifying his "never waste a crisis" comment at one time too

how long until you say that you never supported obama either? LOL remember that hindsight bias I told you about 240? youre a walking poster board for it...

LOL you take exception to 333's comments who doesnt have a hand in policy making but you dont take exception to rahm's who does?  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 07:57:22 AM »
politically - "never waste a crisis" is a motto that BOTH parties follow.

Do you agree or disagree?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 07:58:33 AM »
politically - "never waste a crisis" is a motto that BOTH parties follow.

Do you agree or disagree?
guess that makes it ok  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 08:01:28 AM »
Morally - of course not.
Polically - everyone does it.

I like to debate morality on the religion board.  I like to discuss the shady, dirty, unethical, morally disgusting political moves here on the political board.

I'm not defending either party doing it.  But I am able to recognize it is very shrewd politically.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2010, 08:16:15 AM »
Morally - of course not.
Polically - everyone does it.

I like to debate morality on the religion board.  I like to discuss the shady, dirty, unethical, morally disgusting political moves here on the political board.

I'm not defending either party doing it.  But I am able to recognize it is very shrewd politically.
There is no moral disconnect 240 if something is wrong it is wrong everytime

is drunk driving wrong? of course it is
everyone does it though so I guess that makes it a part of everyday life we should learn to accept right?  ::)

your idiocy is astounding

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2010, 08:17:32 AM »
333 - these seven second clips are useless.  Who knows wtf they were talking about.  Maybe they were joking about it 5 seconds previously.

Maybe he was just saying something to get away from the guy (he is trying to walk away).

They guy with the microphone repeats what Emanuel said as a question.  Why not hear the response.

These types of clips are worthless but they seem to hold great significance for you and your fellow teabaggers.

I might take you seriously if you could raise your standard to at least the leve of a middle school newspaper and show some context

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2010, 08:20:00 AM »
you're still all about what's moral/immoral in politics.

that's cool.  I'm not.

I know that people in power get there because they are flawed in that they love the damn power.  A few get thru that are good seeds, and they are corrupted eventually or move out of politics one way or another.

Both parties do the wrong thing most of the time.  it's not right. I'm not defending it.  Hell, it's wrong when a snake eats a mouse... he's clearly violating that mouse's rights.  But I understand it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2010, 09:37:39 AM »
you're still all about what's moral/immoral in politics.

that's cool.  I'm not.

I know that people in power get there because they are flawed in that they love the damn power.  A few get thru that are good seeds, and they are corrupted eventually or move out of politics one way or another.

Both parties do the wrong thing most of the time.  it's not right. I'm not defending it.  Hell, it's wrong when a snake eats a mouse... he's clearly violating that mouse's rights.  But I understand it.
LOL you have to understand 240 the very term "moral" is universal as it is morally wrong to do this...its morally wrong to do that all the time not in certain situations or certain arenas.

simply b/c you step into the realm of politics doesnt mean morals dont mean anything  ::)

the same could be said about being drunk, well i was drunk so morals dont apply

did you shrug your shoulders when that person hit your wife while drunk driving simply b/c they were drunk?

of course not

again your idiocy and rationality of your idiocy is astounding... ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2010, 10:16:19 AM »
333 - these seven second clips are useless.  Who knows wtf they were talking about.  Maybe they were joking about it 5 seconds previously.

Maybe he was just saying something to get away from the guy (he is trying to walk away).

They guy with the microphone repeats what Emanuel said as a question.  Why not hear the response.
take note 240 this is the correct response if you feel something negative about this clip not the idiotic tangent on stalinism...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2010, 10:30:49 AM »
if I'm at a frat party, and there are 5 idiots bragging about how drunk they have been while driving...

it's like that.

The whole thing (politics) is disgusting.  But since it affects all of us, can be morbidly entertaining, and helps us to plan our own lives, it's useful to follow.