Author Topic: JETS/COLTS  (Read 2703 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
JETS/COLTS
« on: January 24, 2010, 12:25:23 PM »
The Jets defense is coming out strong against Manning. Rex Ryan is giving Manning different looks and he seems confused. But I have a feeling he will begin to adjust.

Don't look for Sanchez to take too many chances in this game. Strictly vanilla on offense so far. The Jets defense will need to make a big play to give their offense better scoring chances.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: JETS/COLTS
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 12:46:06 PM »
80 yard TD bomb Sanchez to Edwards! Great throw, right on the money and Edwards finally hung on to a big catch.

body88

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 03:12:09 PM »
Colts end up beating down jets, as expected.  However, the jets have shown they will contend for a sb for the next 5 years or so. I thought this year would be the year they turned the corner. So much talent on that team.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 04:04:56 PM »
80 yard TD bomb Sanchez to Edwards! Great throw, right on the money and Edwards finally hung on to a big catch.

I WAS STUNNED.  :o STONEHANDS FINALLY CAUGHT A PASS.  :o

His father needs to go on radio and CALL OUT his son more after.  ;)
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 04:06:10 PM »
Colts end up beating down jets, as expected.  However, the jets have shown they will contend for a sb for the next 5 years or so. I thought this year would be the year they turned the corner. So much talent on that team.

I would like to see Davis Harris on the Pats though.  8)
D

body88

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 05:24:26 PM »
I would like to see Davis Harris on the Pats though.  8)

Me too.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 05:59:09 PM »
Me too.

Make it happen!! I know that you guys have Two first round picks.  ;)
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 09:15:18 PM »
i couldn't believe so many "experts" jumped on the jets bandwagon

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 09:18:54 PM »
i couldn't believe so many "experts" jumped on the jets bandwagon

E

Why not? People wanted to see a "Joe Namath" like performance from Mark Sanchez but he is good at "Managing" the game.
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 09:34:40 PM »
Why not? People wanted to see a "Joe Namath" like performance from Mark Sanchez but he is good at "Managing" the game.

and this clouded their judgment

E
E

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 11:31:10 PM »
 WOO HOOO WOOOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 11:39:16 PM »
WOO HOOO WOOOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
hope you guys kick the shit out of NO... watch out for all the late hits heading toward manning.  clearly the refs won't.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 08:15:18 AM »
hope you guys kick the shit out of NO... watch out for all the late hits heading toward manning.  clearly the refs won't.
LOL Ill give you there were a couple of hits that could have been called if the refs had wanted but there were also a couple of hits on brees that could have been called too.

I think it was a good strategy hit him early and make him uncomfortable passing the ball...the refs called a good game huggy bear

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 08:36:33 AM »
Does anybody think the refs will let the Saints pound Peyton like they did Favre?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 09:14:01 AM »
Does anybody think the refs will let the Saints pound Peyton like they did Favre?
Again there were calls that could have been called but that were borderline and the refs let them play. That goes for both teams as well there were a couple of hits on brees that could have been called as well that didnt get called.  ::)

The refs called a good game the vikings choked and made way to many mistakes and left the door open for the saints.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 01:09:23 PM »
Again there were calls that could have been called but that were borderline and the refs let them play. That goes for both teams as well there were a couple of hits on brees that could have been called as well that didnt get called.  ::)

The refs called a good game the vikings choked and made way to many mistakes and left the door open for the saints.

I didn't see any on Brees during replays that I would have called.....some of the ones people were saying were late on Favre weren't late, IMO, but I think at least 2 or 3 were.  Eyeroll until your hearts content, stud.

nobody said the game wasn't called well, but if that were Tom Brady, at least 4 or 5 are penalties.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 01:18:28 PM »
I didn't see any on Brees during replays that I would have called.....some of the ones people were saying were late on Favre weren't late, IMO, but I think at least 2 or 3 were.  Eyeroll until your hearts content, stud.

nobody said the game wasn't called well, but if that were Tom Brady, at least 4 or 5 are penalties.

;D
D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 01:20:23 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 01:22:08 PM »
You know it's the truth..... ;D

Manning would get the same calls. If you even touch his Jersey, PENALITY!!  :D
D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 01:28:41 PM »
Manning would get the same calls. If you even touch his Jersey, PENALITY!!  :D

Yep, and that was my original question/post.   8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 09:34:38 PM »

I saw one that could have been called for a late hit and one that certainly could and probably should have been called for driving him into the ground.

Now I can agree with you on the Tom brady thing I said in another thread that he should be awarded the pink tutu award this year  ;D

I think the viks/saints game is how the game should be called in respect to the qb's

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 09:46:00 PM »
Again there were calls that could have been called but that were borderline and the refs let them play. That goes for both teams as well there were a couple of hits on brees that could have been called as well that didnt get called.  ::)

tony, lol... stop... it was so butt ass obvious they got away with so much more.  And that overtime drive, what an absolute joke.  Even yahoo ran "the robbery" front page all night long.  And there were a shit load of late hits on Farve not called.  Hell I've watched similar hits all year long get called, they let NO have a little more room for hitting Farve after the ball left.  If you don't see that, I don't know what to say but lol...  I was hoping they would dish it back and just take out a few NO players.  by the end of the night, I had already renamed The Saints to Raiders II...  yea yea yea, I know, I'm just a sore loser making excuses ::)  Year after year I see what these refs get away with in all sorts of games I don't have a stake in...  I can't count the number of games that end up feeling like I just watched the refs play it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2010, 01:21:27 AM »
but if that were Tom Brady, at least 4 or 5 are penalties.
ding ding ding!!!!

body88

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2010, 06:12:07 AM »
Sorry to say, the refs had no outcome on this game. The Colts are much better than the jets.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2010, 06:32:11 AM »
Sorry to say, the refs had no outcome on this game. The Colts are much better than the jets.

This.