Author Topic: If One Would Like A Body Like Arnold...  (Read 4189 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
If One Would Like A Body Like Arnold...
« on: January 24, 2010, 01:03:31 PM »
Wouldn't it make sense to do a 6 Day Double Split hitting each muscle group 3 times per week? It's what Arnold did, and I think I might start this myself tonight.
(

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
Re: If One Would Like A Body Like Arnold...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 01:04:31 PM »
Wouldn't it make sense to do a 6 Day Double Split hitting each muscle group 3 times per week? It's what Arnold did, and I think I might start this myself tonight.
thats close to what I been doin' for the past 10 years. mostly  ;D
minus the "supplements" like dbol,,, lol

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 01:06:34 PM »
How are the results?
(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 01:09:08 PM »

Arnold-esque results?
Q

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »

if ya wanna look twice as good as Arnold, then train each muscle group 6 times per week!

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 01:29:41 PM »
if ya wanna look twice as good as Arnold, then train each muscle group 6 times per week!

Yes! And with 40 sets per bodypart too! ;D

In all seriousness, I hope RedMeatKid was joking. If he wasn't, then I must say what he wrote is as silly as guys copying Lee Priest's arm routine in hopes of achieving the same arm size.

I would not recommend you to copy what Arnold did, it might be too much for you specially if you're not on steroids. Just find a routine that suits you best.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 02:12:31 PM »
if u want to be like Arnold you gotta be willing to fuck wives on a daily basis and grope women at the gym

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 03:03:51 PM »
Yes! And with 40 sets per bodypart too! ;D

In all seriousness, I hope RedMeatKid was joking. If he wasn't, then I must say what he wrote is as silly as guys copying Lee Priest's arm routine in hopes of achieving the same arm size.

I would not recommend you to copy what Arnold did, it might be too much for you specially if you're not on steroids. Just find a routine that suits you best.
Arnold and Myself=Alpha Male
You and Your Clones=Small Man Syndrome

Stay out of this Junior, you might get hurt.
(

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 03:09:18 PM »
How are the results?

I posted as thread on here a while back,,, maybe over a year ago titled, tribute to arnold,,, I'll try to find it,,, I explain that I was just starting to get serious with training again (at the time was working crazy hours all over the country and although I kept working out couldn't really be serious lost weight and started thread posted pics to get back into it) and have been at it pretty good since that post... give me a couple days I'll post some new ones. here,,, this is from july 2008 (they were in the thread),,, I'm in better shape now, a lot fuller. you'll see.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 03:18:44 PM »

Sorry pal, but I think Arnold is the best reprentative for this style of training.
(

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 03:22:38 PM »
I posted as thread on here a while back,,, maybe over a year ago titled, tribute to arnold,,, I'll try to find it,,, I explain that I was just starting to get serious with training again (at the time was working crazy hours all over the country and although I kept working out couldn't really be serious lost weight and started thread posted pics to get back into it) and have been at it pretty good since that post... give me a couple days I'll post some new ones. here,,, this is from july 2008 (they were in the thread),,, I'm in better shape now, a lot fuller. you'll see.
you look good bro. What did you weigh there
I

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 03:29:28 PM »
you look good bro. What did you weigh there

thanks bro,  :D
those were when I was actually in poor shape compared to normal because at that time I was working crazy hours very very little sleep and food so between 165 - 170 now I'm back to 185 - 190, those were like a year & half ago.  I'm gonna post newer ones in a coupla days.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 03:35:39 PM »

Sorry pal, but I think Arnold is the best reprentative for this style of training.
cool pic,,,
either way I'll get there,,, one day,,, maybe 5 years from now 215lbs all arnold like proportions.  ;)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 03:37:50 PM »
can't see which pic is posted, red x.  either way I'll get there,,, one day,,, maybe 5 years from now 215lbs all arnold like.  ;)
I corrected it.  In all seriousness you look great and it's ballsy of you to post your photos.  I am happy to see you emulate Arnold.  Keep up the good work.
(

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2010, 03:42:50 PM »
I corrected it.  In all seriousness you look great and it's ballsy of you to post your photos.  I am happy to see you emulate Arnold.  Keep up the good work.
thanks RMK, means a lot  ;D
fixed my post too after I saw it...  ;)
it's been allotta work and a lot more to go.  comments from you and slacker help big time,,, gonna def post more pics in coupla days,,, like I said, fuller now.
thanks again  ;D

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 05:11:29 PM »
you mean Arnold's 19 inch arms, 34 inch waist and sparrow legs? or are we talking his Weider stats?.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 05:33:51 PM »
you mean Arnold's 19 inch arms, 34 inch waist and sparrow legs? or are we talking his Weider stats?.

yes I work on getting those 19 inch arms all the time and would certainly take those sparrow legs..

heres some 19 arms...  and if someone could be so kind to post some sparrow legs,,, the ones with the shorts lifted with the cuts is in mind but I'm sure ND or RMK or someone will surprise...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 07:50:04 PM »

please eat something
TEAM Nasser

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 08:52:32 PM »
please eat something
oh i been,,, everything settled down with work,,, back to normal weight and goin on the gains... fuller now.  i'll post some more pics in a coupla days.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 12:46:17 AM »

and if you wanna look 3 times better...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 06:51:47 AM »
The lion looks fantastic. Nice job.

THE BEEF

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 07:11:33 AM »
Who has time to lift twice a day?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 10:07:46 AM »
Who has time to lift twice a day?

the unemployed, mom's basement dwellers on getbig Getbig's private island residing billionaire playboys