Author Topic: Update on Wayne Demillia's health  (Read 3924 times)

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Update on Wayne Demillia's health
« on: January 24, 2010, 05:03:49 PM »
I was at Wayne's house last night where he cooked Michele and I , a four course dinner. Italian style .
His cemo is over and will see his doctor next month. He looks and feels great.
He has been consulting on NCAA bowl games .His next gig ?  Wayne goes to Hollywood ...The contacts are signed. He will make a press announcement  later this year as things get solid .

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Update on Wayne Demillia's health
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 05:06:35 PM »
the pros always seemed to dislike him, why is that?

E
E

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »
cool bob,,,,

newmom

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 06:20:11 PM »
Didnt know he was sick bob, glad he is doing well

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 06:20:45 PM »
tell him to make an appearance on PBW, that wud be really really interesting

Great MC also, whups Chic's ass any day of the week

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 06:21:54 PM »
I was at Wayne's house last night where he cooked Michele and I

he cooked you? is that a sexual thing?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 06:35:36 PM »
I was at Wayne's house last night where he cooked Michele and I , a four course dinner. Italian style .
He has been consulting on NCAA bowl games .His next gig ?  Wayne goes to Hollywood ...The contacts are signed. He will make a press announcement  later this year as things get solid .

What is the status of the PDI

THE BEEF

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 06:45:07 PM »

People always feel great after having chemo within a few days but the question is whether its gone or not.
A

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 02:14:51 AM »

who cares.

seriously.
b

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 03:52:51 AM »
People always feel great after having chemo within a few days but the question is whether its gone or not.

Oh brother, you really are an absolute idiot. It's not just your eyesight that's fucked up, your whole brain has probably the consistency of a melted marshmallow.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 04:48:09 AM »
Oh brother, you really are an absolute idiot. It's not just your eyesight that's fucked up, your whole brain has probably the consistency of a melted marshmallow.

When people get off chemo, their energy returns and the appetite comes back since they no longer have that poison swimming around in their body which is what chemo is...... ::)

Guess some people never had friends or family with cancer...obviously you. 
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 05:15:38 AM »
Lost my father and two grandparents to cancer, moron. Chemo destroys you and it takes weeks for you to feel better. So Id tell you to shove those"few days" deep in your ass if I didn't know that you'd do it just for pleasure.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 05:24:22 AM »
Lost my father and two grandparents to cancer, moron. Chemo destroys you and it takes weeks for you to feel better. So Id tell you to shove those"few days" deep in your ass if I didn't know that you'd do it just for pleasure.

::)

The amount of time varies from person to person as to when their energy comes back and appetite returns.  It can be just a few days or a few weeks.  Age & type of cancer play a factor in that.... ::)

Now stop arguing just to argue.   

A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 06:35:11 AM »
Are you guys serious debating with Vince??  He is one of the true intelects here at GetBig ranking up there with OnllMe, Mindspin, Goatboy and Garreth ( where is that douche lately?)

Vince knows all.

THE BEEF

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 06:51:33 AM »
Hoping for all the best for his recovery. He has done a lot of good to bring change in bodybuilding.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 07:21:40 AM »
::)

The amount of time varies from person to person as to when their energy comes back and appetite returns.  It can be just a few days or a few weeks.  Age & type of cancer play a factor in that.... ::)

Now stop arguing just to argue.  

You seem to have very little knwoledge of how chemiotherapy works. At the time my father got sick, a strange coincidence occured, I rented one of my appartments to a couple of Russians who were working at the Villejuif Research Center for cancer. Of course, I asked them a lot of questions even though they were doing only experimental research. One of them told me something that I thought was strange at the time; he told that they could cure every type of cancer no matter what, the only problem is they couldn't do it "without killing the patient". Chemiotherapy is based on cytotoxic substances: which means it aims at destructing cells, cancerous or healthy ones without making any differences. It's matter of dosage at the end. Chemiotherapy can induce even apoptosis sometimes. You should read about it before stating things you know nothing about.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 07:34:21 AM »
You seem to have very little knwoledge of how chemiotherapy works. At the time my father got sick, a strange coincidence occured, I rented one of my appartments to a couple of Russians who were working at the Villejuif Research Center for cancer. Of course, I asked them a lot of questions even though they were doing only experimental research. One of them told me something that I thought was strange at the time; he told that they could cure every type of cancer no matter what, the only problem is they couldn't do it "without killing the patient". Chemiotherapy is based on cytotoxic substances: which means it aims at destructing cells, cancerous or healthy ones without making any differences. It's matter of dosage at the end. Chemiotherapy can induce even apoptosis sometimes. You should read about it before stating things you know nothing about.
Shame that Medical science has stagnated where they still use a primitive technology like Chemotherapy.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 08:04:39 AM »
Wishing Wayne the best.  I always liked Wayne.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 08:09:05 AM »
Shame that Medical science has stagnated where they still use a primitive technology like Chemotherapy.

I agree. I would have thought they'd come up with something new after so much time dealing with that disease. I have a hard time believing  that such agressive methods are still the most efficient. I heard things about other protocols that are still kept in the vaults. Don't know if it's true but money seems once again to be the reason. Maybe chemiotherapy is cheaper than anything else.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 08:15:19 AM »
yes washington post had this news on the cover

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 12:45:05 PM »
At the 2002 athlete's bodybuilder's meeting Kevin walked in late and Wayne yelled at him.  At first I thought that it was because Wayne was a jerk, but in reality it was probably because most of them act like children and need to be yelled at to be motivated to do anything.

remember in school all of the "cool" kids tended to show up late for class, only the geeks arrived early

Mr. Levrone was one of the cool ATHLETES ;D

E
E

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 12:47:46 PM »
I have no idea who you are talking about.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2010, 01:04:00 PM »
I have no idea who you are talking about.

i only know lil wayne

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »
so Vince is a doctor too ???? cause you take your boy friends temprature with your tounge in his ass, that doesnt mean your you doctor hahahaha
L