Author Topic: President Obama to get 'more feisty'  (Read 3511 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
President Obama to get 'more feisty'
« on: January 25, 2010, 03:08:00 AM »
Plouffe said:
Prez will jump into 2010 campaigns earlier than planned.
Obama getting more aggressive and 'feisty' during his state of union speech.

Obama has been very bland and he's lacked that fiery passion he used to get elected.  And he's at 49% Gallup being that plain and bland. 

If he becomes an aggressive firebrand again, does it help the dems keep seats? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: President Obama to get 'more feisty'
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 03:39:08 AM »
And lower everywhere else.....when will u admit failure...when Barry himself bends u over and rapes u?
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 04:26:10 AM »
i said he's accomplished next to nothing in his first year, I'm not sure rape is in order.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 04:36:05 AM »
All this asshole needs do next is actually walk in, take ur crap and rape u...he's done eveything else.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 05:18:56 AM »
The kneepadding contrinues.

240 - watch this video.  Hillary was spot freaking on about your hero. 

This is another disgraceful move by this idiot you shill for daily. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 06:05:55 AM »
Plouffe said:

Obama has been very bland and he's lacked that fiery passion he used to get elected.  And he's at 49% Gallup being that plain and bland. 

He's 0 for 3, thus far. Corzine, Deeds, and Coakley can testify to that.

He can use "fiery passion" to keep blaming Bush for his screw-ups and the American people can give Democrats the heave-ho with "fiery passion".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 06:11:50 AM »
He's 0 for 3, thus far. Corzine, Deeds, and Coakley can testify to that.

He can use "fiery passion" to keep blaming Bush for his screw-ups and the American people can give Democrats the heave-ho with "fiery passion".

Wrong McWay - 0 -5  - you forgot the Olympics and Copenhagen. 

240 - is so wrapped up in his spin he does not understand that Obama won solely because he was not Bush and people bought into the shill job.  A year later, people are still waiting for even a fraction of the promises to be kept. 

When UE keeps going up, people are not going to be so happy about more empty bs speeches. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 06:34:53 AM »
Wrong McWay - 0 -5  - you forgot the Olympics and Copenhagen. 

240 - is so wrapped up in his spin he does not understand that Obama won solely because he was not Bush and people bought into the shill job.  A year later, people are still waiting for even a fraction of the promises to be kept. 

When UE keeps going up, people are not going to be so happy about more empty bs speeches. 

I was referring to Obama's campaigning for his fellow Democrats. Unless they were smoking rock, everybody and their momma knew Obama has no chance in hell of booking for the Olympics for the USA (ESPECIALLY IN CHICAGO).

I can see Miami, Orlando, or the ATL (as occured back in 1996). But, CHICAGO? Get real!!!

Copenhagen was a joke as well. All these world leaders, flying first-class in MASSIVE JUMBO JETS, burning JP-5 like there ain't no tomorrow, for the sheer purpose of engaging in international butt-kissing and lecturing us on why we should close down coal plants (putting people out of work) or drive cars that resemble my daughter's Juicy Juice boxes, to save the inverted-spotted-dodo-chicken in Antartica.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 07:29:29 AM »
again, i'm not kneepadding.  I haven't said obama is worthy of any votes, nor the dems.  I am discussing his strategy, and my belief that his 'going populist' (MSNBC daily quote) and 'going feisty' (from campaign adviser david plouffe) will be beneficial politically for dems in 2010.

Please stop accusing me of kneepadding - I stated my opinion that a united party stands a better chance than a divided one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 07:35:46 AM »
again, i'm not kneepadding.  I haven't said obama is worthy of any votes, nor the dems.  I am discussing his strategy, and my belief that his 'going populist' (MSNBC daily quote) and 'going feisty' (from campaign adviser david plouffe) will be beneficial politically for dems in 2010.

Please stop accusing me of kneepadding - I stated my opinion that a united party stands a better chance than a divided one.

Its not going to work.  Obama has a year of failures pilied up and people are not going to turn their opinion of him based on idiotic teleprompter speeches like Hillary said in that clip. 

Like I said the Stim bill would fail - it did.

Like I said ObamaCare was DOA - it is.

Like I said UE will keep going up - it is.

I am telling you now that what happened in Mass is NOTHING compared to what will happen in Nov.

Stop watching MSNBC and wake up and smell the Joe.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 07:44:24 AM »
again, i'm not kneepadding.  I haven't said obama is worthy of any votes, nor the dems.  I am discussing his strategy, and my belief that his 'going populist' (MSNBC daily quote) and 'going feisty' (from campaign adviser david plouffe) will be beneficial politically for dems in 2010.

The people know that Obama is "going populist", simply because HE HAS NO OTHER CHOICE. With their supermajority gone, the Dems can't ram that foolishness, known as ObamaCare, through the Seante and to the President's desk.

Obama was so obsessed with this mess, with the full intent of bragging about a healthcare bill in his "State of the Union" address, that he lost sight of that three-letter word his VP emphasized, "JOBS".

The people may not buy his feigned populist flap. They WILL NOT BUY his being soft on terror, costing NY millions for this stupid trial for the 9/11 terrorists, that they don't want and Holder is simply doing to ultimately go after the Bush administration.

And, if Obama reverts to his usual "Blame Bush" routine, he will be laughed to scorn and his party, blasted to bits in November.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 07:48:31 AM »

Stop watching MSNBC and wake up and smell the Joe.

Did you OK this with Coach?  Could be kind of uncomfortable.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 07:52:44 AM »
The people know that Obama is "going populist", simply because HE HAS NO OTHER CHOICE. With their supermajority gone, the Dems can't ram that foolishness, known as ObamaCare, through the Seante and to the President's desk.

Obama was so obsessed with this mess, with the full intent of bragging about a healthcare bill in his "State of the Union" addressed, that he lost sight of that three-letter word his VP emphasized, "JOBS".

The people may not buy his feigned populist flap. They WILL NOT BUY his being soft on terror, costing NY millions for this stupid trial for the 9/11 terrorists, that they don't want and Holder is simply doing to ultimately go after the Bush administration.

And, if Obama reverts to his usual "Blame Bush" routine, he will be laughed to scorn and his party, blasted to bits in November.

Additionally, people will be sick of the 24/7 campaign speeches as ask:  WHEN DOES OBAMA EVEN WORK?

240 - the problem Obama has is that he is selling a crap product.  He is not a good salesman without the kneepadders, msm, and others doing his bidding. 

People did not vote for his policies.  They voted for the anti-bush and "change" whatoever the heck that meant. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 07:53:22 AM »
Did you OK this with Coach?  Could be kind of uncomfortable.

Who is Coach?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 08:17:37 AM »
Y

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 08:22:45 AM »
So we can expect him to go into his black preacher act where he tries to sound like hes in some Chicago ghetto church rabble rousing like in his days as an ACORN operative.Super,what a great president he is.Lets see,he will blame George Bush,wall street,the banks and say he rescued the economy from the brink and created 3 million jobs.Blah,blah,blah,blah.Its the same fucking shit everytime.This idiot is so out of touch that he blamed George Bush for Browns win in Mass.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 08:25:55 AM »
So let me make sure I understand this, they have announce that he is going to be more fiesty? Why? Maybe we won't notice?
The POTUS didn't get elected because of this feisty-ness(?) He got elected because he promised a bunch os shit that he had no intention of doing ( I know politics as usual).

I would rather be trapped in a room with 10 people running their finder nails accross a chalkboard than have to listen to Obama 24/7 for the next election cycle.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 08:26:22 AM »
So we can expect him to go into his black preacher act where he tries to sound like hes in some Chicago ghetto church rabble rousing like in his days as an ACORN operative.Super,what a great president he is.Lets see,he will blame George Bush,wall street,the banks and say he rescued the economy from the brink and created 3 million jobs.Blah,blah,blah,blah.Its the same fucking shit everytime.This idiot is so out of touch that he blamed George Bush for Browns win in Mass.

240 - do you enjoy Obama's speeches anymore like you used to?  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 08:30:32 AM »
So let me make sure I understand this, they have announce that he is going to be more fiesty? Why? Maybe we won't notice?
The POTUS didn't get elected because of this feisty-ness(?) He got elected because he promised a bunch os shit that he had no intention of doing ( I know politics as usual).

I would rather be trapped in a room with 10 people running their finder nails accross a chalkboard than have to listen to Obama 24/7 for the next election cycle.

You and about 60% of the people as well.240 and Chris Mathews may still get all tingly listening to him but he makes my skin crawl when he starts in with that negro dialect crap.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 08:41:16 AM »
feisty...that's a crappy word.  What president do you want labeled as 'feisty'?

I'm sick of hearing about Bush, the finger pointing and the divisiveness of this administration.  Also, it seems they have an agenda and won't alter course.  I think the American people expected a different tone in washington and they got hardline, backdealing chicago style politics.  Not what many that voted for him wanted.  Also, their answer to nearly everything seems to be bigger government and more spending...that is a game ender for me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2010, 11:11:35 AM »
Plouffe said:

FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAIIII IIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 11:16:45 AM »
FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The guys act is old and tired.The same "they drove the car into the ditch and now they want the keys back...".How many times can you use the same rhetoric and thinks it inspires anyone.He is like a comedian who tells the same joke 100 times a week and wonders why no one laughs.He is yesterdays news,a bore,a dolt a typical left wing black preacher.He inspires no one but Chris Mathews.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 11:19:26 AM »
The guys act is old and tired.The same "they drove the car into the ditch and now they want the keys back...".How many times can you use the same rhetoric and thinks it inspires anyone.He is like a comedian who tells the same joke 100 times a week and wonders why no one laughs.He is yesterdays news,a bore,a dolt a typical left wing black preacher.He inspires no one but Chris Mathews.

Between the story today about them altering the gulf oil spill story, the world kneepad tour, the economy, etc, he is becoming the butt of all jokes.