Author Topic: Raw tonight  (Read 4042 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Raw tonight
« on: January 25, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »
Takin the rug rats to see Raw tonight in columbus....whats the matches?And whats goin on?I havent been following...I went to the dayton show about a month ago but havent stayed up on things....
DAWG

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Raw tonight
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 07:30:38 AM »
Takin the rug rats to see Raw tonight in columbus....whats the matches?And whats goin on?I havent been following...I went to the dayton show about a month ago but havent stayed up on things....
Not sure who's scrapping tonight. Usually that's not revealed until you are at the event. Enjoy yourselves!  :D

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 12:01:13 PM »
Not sure who's scrapping tonight. Usually that's not revealed until you are at the event. Enjoy yourselves!  :D

cool...thanx man...
DAWG

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 12:19:41 PM »
im pretty sure bret harts appearing tonite, so that should be pretty cool!

have a good time bro!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »
im pretty sure bret harts appearing tonite, so that should be pretty cool!

have a good time bro!

yea I was at the dayton show were he was the guest host....but I hope hes involved differently tonight...
thats a trip as all three times I've been to wrestling event Brett hart has been there...The first time was over 20 years ago...the main event was the heart foundation vs the British bulldogs
DAWG

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 05:59:32 AM »
yea I was at the dayton show were he was the guest host....but I hope hes involved differently tonight...
thats a trip as all three times I've been to wrestling event Brett hart has been there...The first time was over 20 years ago...the main event was the heart foundation vs the British bulldogs
Well how did you enjoy the show last night?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 06:58:41 AM »
Looks like the Vin man is back to turning a blind eye to gear use. I caught a match between Masters and Orton. Masters looked like he regained some of his old size.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »
Well how did you enjoy the show last night?

kids had a ball...my boy had tears in his eyes when he thought cena was beat ha ha.....but The last show I went to the nutter center in Dayton is a smaller venue & we had good seats....last night was a bigger venue and we were in the nose bleeds....took a little away for me....but overall was still worth it...I still think the wrestling I grew up watchin in the 80's was better but I can enjoy this stuff as well....don't follow it like my kids do but it seems they need some new blood in there....maybe sign some ex strong man competetors or retired bodybuilders just to add some depth...
DAWG

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 09:16:25 AM »
kids had a ball...my boy had tears in his eyes when he thought cena was beat ha ha.....but The last show I went to the nutter center in Dayton is a smaller venue & we has good seats....last night was a bigger venue and we were in the nose bleeds....took a little away for me....but overall was still worth it...I still think the wrestling I grew up watchin in the 80's was better but I can enjoy this stuff as well....don't follow it like my kids do but it seems they need some new blood in there....maybe sign some ex strong man competetors or retired bodybuilders just to add some depth...
Good stuff. Glad you all enjoyed yourselves.

Side note, don't be surprised if you see Booker T, Jeff Hardy & RVD as surprise entrants in the Rumble. Booker's contract has long expired with TNA, Hardy never singed and RVD is a free agent.  ;)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 01:59:54 PM »
Shawn interferes with the Taker/Rey match. Rey wins. Shawn also throws Taker out of the Rumble. Taker/HBK at Mania. This way there's two title defenses and the streak match at WM. HHH is definitely throwing HBK out of the Rumble and DX is done. HHH wins the whole thing. Orton no doubt is winning the belt against Shemus. Not sure who's gonna face Rey and who's gonna face Orton for the titles? But I think both HHH and Cena are the guys going for the titles. HHH got dull. They put him back with Shawn. DX splits. Shawns gone after Mania. HHH is gonna be champion again. It's that easy. Cena/Taker is money in the bank. There's no need to cash that check until next year. HBK is facing Undertaker at Mania. I really think Reys gonna win the belt. But if Shawn isn't facing Taker at Mania? Then it's HHH for sure because he's gonna win this year. Last night they made it clear on Raw that HHH wants the title and Shawns after the streak. Undertaker is losing the belt and facing Shawn at Mania. John Cena is next years challenge for the streak.   

you should be a fortune teller....
DAWG

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 05:24:39 PM »
I read that Taker's hip is in bad shape and replacement might be inevitable. This Mania might be his last hurrah.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 11:51:29 AM »
I read that Taker's hip is in bad shape and replacement might be inevitable. This Mania might be his last hurrah.
Quoted for the truth. See latest below:

The Undertaker was hurting badly at WWE house show events last weekend. The hip surgery Undertaker had last year was considered the last hope before getting a full hip replacement. The belief at this point is that his appearances will become more and more limited after WrestleMania 26 this year. Keep in mind that this kind of belief or discussion has been taking place in WWE for the last 10 years meaning he has been working that long in pain. But this time, it has all caught up with him.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 04:36:13 AM »
I'm just a clown living in a dream World. I say the smart money is on HHH winning the entire show this year.
I'm predicting Cena who will then challenge the Undertaker and lose at WM. But anything goes. HHH hasn't won it in a while so he's a good prediction too.