Author Topic: Obama to reintroduce himself during State of the Union. Ha Ha Ha.  (Read 1460 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama to reintroduce himself during State of the Union
abcnews ^

Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 11:29:23 AM by traumer

________________________ ________________________ ________________

Populist or professor? Contrite or uncompromising?

President Obama will have a chance Wednesday to reintroduce himself to the nation when he delivers his first official State of the Union address before a joint session of Congress.

The prime-time speech, which will be aired on all major TV networks and cable stations, could hardly come at a more critical time for a president grappling with double-digit unemployment, sinking poll numbers and the possible collapse of his top domestic policy priority, an overhaul of the nation's health-care system.

"As often as the president has spoken over the past year, critics on the right and left have largely defined him," says University of Notre Dame American studies professor Robert Schmuhl. "For the State of the Union, he needs to redefine himself, who he is politically and what his core principles and policies are."

In Ohio on Friday, just three days after Democrats lost the 60th Senate vote that gave them an edge in pushing their agenda through Congress, Obama struck a decidedly populist tone.

Shunning a necktie for a midday town hall-style meeting in Elyria, Obama told the crowd again and again that he'll "never stop fighting" for them on issues from health care and jobs to education and accountability.

On Wednesday, however, the setting will be decidedly different: formal and steeped in history and tradition.

When he speaks to the nation from the House of Representatives' chamber, he will take "the biggest stage the president has" to speak to the people, says Michael Gerson, White House speechwriter for George W. Bush.

How he responds to last week's message from Massachusetts voters, who gave Republican Scott Brown the seat held by Sen. Edward Kennedy for nearly five decades, could set the political course for the next year and beyond.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

________________________ _____________________

Hysterical. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Obama to reintroduce himself during State of the Union. Ha Ha Ha.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 08:43:08 AM »
Accountability? Funny, since he blames everyone else for his failures.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 08:46:10 AM »
The first thing he should do then is apologise to Rush Limbaugh.It was Rush that said "I HOPE HE FAILS" and this administration went ape shit.Well,he has failed.Rush was right,they were wrong.

He should then introduce to his real self and bring up Rev. Wright on the stage and father flager and let them rant and rave about what a shitty country this is and after they are done he should then say "I agree with them ,thats why Im purposely trying to destroy the country".

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 08:51:45 AM »
This is all non-sense as they say actions speak louder than words, pretending to be a centerist or a regular guy isn't going to help his cause, it will just piss people off more.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 08:55:38 AM »
This is all non-sense as they say actions speak louder than words, pretending to be a centerist or a regular guy isn't going to help his cause, it will just piss people off more.

Exactly - it just shows that Obama is a complete joke with no core values or plan. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 09:01:47 AM »
He can reintroduce himself all he wants but it's not the election.  People have seen his administration in action for 12-13 months now.  Mainstream America doesn't like a liberal progressive plan for the country or the tone they have seen in washington.

I'm sick of hearing about Bush, the finger pointing and the divisiveness of this whole administration, certainly not just Obama.  Also, it seems they have an agenda and won't alter course.  I think the American people expected a different tone in washington and they got hardline, backdealing chicago style politics.  Not what many that voted for him wanted.  Also, their answer to nearly everything seems to be bigger government and more spending...that is a game ender for me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 10:05:06 AM »
it's entirely possible to say this is going to be a hilarious and very interesting newstory without being a kneepadder.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 10:13:40 AM »
it's entirely possible to say this is going to be a hilarious and very interesting newstory without being a kneepadder.

What is Obama re-introduces himself as a teabagger?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 10:24:44 AM »
What is Obama re-introduces himself as a teabagger?

Would that be a surprise?His wife obviously has a set,Im sure he gets tea bagged everytime he blows that tranny bitch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 10:32:52 AM »
Would that be a surprise?His wife obviously has a set,Im sure he gets tea bagged everytime he blows that tranny bitch.

Ha Ha!!!!!! ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 10:46:58 AM »

Come on!! Leave the First Lady out of this. There's plenty of Obama foolishness to criticize, without taking potshots at his wife.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 11:09:18 AM »
Come on!! Leave the First Lady out of this. There's plenty of Obama foolishness to criticize, without taking potshots at his wife.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!Every one of these little guy libs on here took pot shots at Palins family,now we are concerned about it?Fuck that shit.Obama is going to start pushing that America hating skank in a few months.If its ok for 240 and the rest of the libs on here to bring in families ,then its ok for us to do it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 12:22:04 PM »
I voted libertarian in 2008, thanks.

you voted for that Repub-Lite mccain.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 12:23:54 PM »

Ha ha.  240 - remember when Obama said he had Republicans supporting him called Obamicans? 

Ha ha.  Hysterical. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 12:58:36 PM »
Thune/Mitch? in 2012?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 01:07:05 PM »
Thune/Mitch? in 2012?

I'm ok with Thune. 

Just no Huckster or Romney.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 01:19:32 PM »

You have been on here pumping Obamas dick so hard Im surprised your right forearm isnt three times bigger then your left.

By the way,Bob Barr IS NOT A LIBERTARIAN under no circumstance.Hes for government intervention in abortion law,FOR more drug laws.The guy had ONE issue that was libertarian and that was the war.Thats it.He himself is libertarian EXTRA light.His voting record in congress is about the same as McCains.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 01:56:32 PM »
billy, i didn't change a single vote.  and barr got mine.  you gave yours to a 1-year governor and a moderate liberal. 

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 02:02:42 PM »
Accountability? Funny, since he blames everyone else for his failures.
Who's he blaming? Bush? I think everyone in America has blamed Bush at one point in time. Obama takes responsibility very well, I think

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »
Who's he blaming? Bush? I think everyone in America has blamed Bush at one point in time. Obama takes responsibility very well, I think

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 02:13:04 PM »
obama has admitted mistakes in his first year.  bush did deny any mistakes until year 7 of his presidency.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 02:17:37 PM »
billy, i didn't change a single vote.  and barr got mine.  you gave yours to a 1-year governor and a moderate liberal. 

Well lets see,what were the choices?Obama a white hating anti-American piece of trash and he retard running mate who thinks JOBS is a three letter word.Bob Barr,an absolute lunatic,who is one of the craziest idiots Ive ever heard speak on the floor of the congress?Or a war hero who is wrong on many many issues,but did actually serve his country with honor and clearly loves the nation, and a women who the left despises[nit wits like the now off radio Maddow] which automatically makes her worth voting for.Seems like a pretty clear cut choice there.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 02:18:21 PM »
obama has admitted mistakes in his first year.  bush did deny any mistakes until year 7 of his presidency.

Really what has he admitted was a mistake?

That he focused on healtcare reform instead of the economy? Way to man up ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2010, 02:21:23 PM »
Really what has he admitted was a mistake?

That he focused on healtcare reform instead of the economy? Way to man up ::)

I am still waiting for an apology for the KSM Trial in Manhattan.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2010, 02:22:56 PM »

Thats because his first 5.5 years were pretty darn good.MUCH better then Obamas first year.The Bush tax cuts staved off a severe recession,helped us bounce back from 911,he was a VERY good president UNTIL the foolish dems came into congress and ruled the senate.