Author Topic: Mother In Mauritania Force Feeds 5 Year Old Daughter To Be Overweight  (Read 7289 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Mother In The Country Of Mauritania where Fat Is Beautiful (Torturing Their Daughters To Grow Fat)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Mother In Mauritania Force Feeds 5 Year Old Daughter To Be Overweight
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 10:26:39 AM »
religion of peace  ::)
follow the arrows

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 10:34:47 AM »
This occurs in many West African countries. Many don't realize the health hazards this causes  I can understand a fuller figure, many African men like their women "heavy" or thick. It has more to do with looking like you can handle some kids, and less to do with "space in his heart". And also the availability of food. The less available the more attractive bigger women are. Also women are secondary citizens in that country, physical fitness, even for the men is looked down upon.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 10:44:52 AM »
haha a permabulkers fantasy

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 10:45:59 AM »
This isn't new; it's called 'gavage' - the same word is used when force-feeding geese for pate de fois gras.

In other news, women around the world conform to unrealistic (male?) expectations. Pick up a copy of Vogue if you want to see the Western equivalent.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 10:47:49 AM »
this woman should be applauded

fat people are the cause of much laughter.

how many of you have laughed at a skinny person falling down?  none
how many of you had belly laughs from a hefty person woddling /walking in the mall? zero
who will go to Walmart after 11pm if there are no fat people? nada

so I applaud you, old lady with a sari who enables her fat kid

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 10:56:39 AM »
This isn't new; it's called 'gavage' - the same word is used when force-feeding geese for pate de fois gras.

In other news, women around the world conform to unrealistic (male?) expectations. Pick up a copy of Vogue if you want to see the Western equivalent.
Actually doc, the fashion industry is controlled by white women and gay men. And women are extremely jealous of any woman who has a: bigger ass, bigger breasts, prettier face, curvy body, better legs. So to cut that out they come up with the skinny androgynous looking woman who had to have a exaggerated walk on the catwalk. Oh and B cups. These women are then hailed as "beautiful" by calling them "supermodels", and rich men, duped into believing that they have one of the world's most beautiful women, succumb to this stupidity. They have them on their arms are phtographed with them, this in term promotes the idea that these women are wanted by rich men in society, which brainwashes other males who believe that these women are what one must attain once they get rich or famous. I have seen women in the malls that are far more attractive than the women who are heralded in pages of Vogue, Cosmo, etc.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 11:12:48 AM »
when men are conditionned to desire thin/boyish looking girls or women, they dont even know the ones who conditionned em to think that way are women and gays who "shape" society's trends.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 11:27:25 AM »
Actually doc, the fashion industry is controlled by white women and gay men. And women are extremely jealous of any woman who has a: bigger ass, bigger breasts, prettier face, curvy body, better legs. So to cut that out they come up with the skinny androgynous looking woman who had to have a exaggerated walk on the catwalk. Oh and B cups. These women are then hailed as "beautiful" by calling them "supermodels", and rich men, duped into believing that they have one of the world's most beautiful women, succumb to this stupidity. They have them on their arms are phtographed with them, this in term promotes the idea that these women are wanted by rich men in society, which brainwashes other males who believe that these women are what one must attain once they get rich or famous. I have seen women in the malls that are far more attractive than the women who are heralded in pages of Vogue, Cosmo, etc.
spot on post ...the ugly and homo's are trying to shape culture...but in reality i see a nice ass walking down the street, i dont care if her jeans are from walmart ....im smashing ..
L

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 11:58:09 AM »
spot on post ...the ugly and homo's are trying to shape culture...but in reality i see a nice ass walking down the street, i dont care if her jeans are from walmart ....im smashing ..
A phat ass looks the same in Rustler jeans or D&G jeans. The former means she is either poor or thrifty, the latter means she either pays too much for her jeans or that her sugardaddy pays too much for them.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 12:37:34 PM »
Yeah, that's why the male? was in brackets. Women rail all the time about patriarchy and yet they buy the magazines, feed the machine and buy into all the hype and will cut a fellow chick over some perceived 'competition.' Whereas most/all guys don't give a fark about any of that nonsense.   

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 12:45:24 PM »
Yeah, that's why the male? was in brackets. Women rail all the time about patriarchy and yet they buy the magazines, feed the machine and buy into all the hype and will cut a fellow chick over some perceived 'competition.' Whereas most/all guys don't give a fark about any of that nonsense.   
Its funny, how women try to cut out the competition whereas men revel in it. We compete everyday. And against our co-workers, brothers, friends, other guys, for almost anything. Yet women can't handle it, but they want to be "like" men-jobs, education, running shit, not cooking, etc. I think Deicide called it Dominance Theory.

Have you ever been in a grcoery store checkout line and see and hear women make comments on the magazines there. They are brutal, then they buy the mag (whose cover model is photoshopped)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 12:52:08 PM »
 ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 12:56:28 PM »
Its funny, how women try to cut out the competition whereas men revel in it. We compete everyday. And against our co-workers, brothers, friends, other guys, for almost anything. Yet women can't handle it, but they want to be "like" men-jobs, education, running shit, not cooking, etc. I think Deicide called it Dominance Theory.

Have you ever been in a grcoery store checkout line and see and hear women make comments on the magazines there. They are brutal, then they buy the mag (whose cover model is photoshopped)
I have never gotten this. They'll complain 'til the cows come home about how unrealistic all these pictorial/editorial expectations are for women, but yet they continue buy these mags. It's not like guys are buying these mags to secretly extend some patriarchal hegemony.  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 01:23:00 PM »
I have never gotten this. They'll complain 'til the cows come home about how unrealistic all these pictorial/editorial expectations are for women, but yet they continue buy these mags. It's not like guys are buying these mags to secretly extend some patriarchal hegemony.  ???
Me neither, and they do the same thing with Victoria Secret. Back in the early to mid 90's Vickies had some really nice curvy models, one's name was Frederique (sp?), then as Vickies got more mainstream, they got rid of those models and got "supermodels" like Noami Campbell, Claudia Shciffer, Tyra Banks, etc. I remember female co-workers complaining about this, that they were "unrealistic representations of women", yet they still bought the items and and subscribe to the catalog.

Also I noticed that women would complain if a man had the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, yet the same swimsuit would be in the Victoria's Secret catalog...same damn thing and presented in the same damn manor, one is no different than the other.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 01:26:31 PM »
The fat mecca.  A devoted fat chicks should make a pilgrimage to Mauritania at least once in her life.
A

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 01:30:28 PM »
Mother In The Country Of Mauritania where Fat Is Beautiful (Torturing Their Daughters To Grow Fat)

she should be executed

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 01:34:21 PM »

We speak english around these parts, doc.....

spinnis

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 01:36:24 PM »
Millions of American parents does this every single day

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 01:42:22 PM »
We speak english around these parts, doc.....
Sounds like there's gonna be a gunfight!    ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 01:45:10 PM »

This is hardly a gender-specific phenomenon, (which granted...you didn't say that it was outright, but you seem to imply such). All people are pushed to conform by various aspects of culture, and crass consumerism. Just as much for men...if we don't have a six pack, an overflowing bank account, a ten inch penis, and all the newest toys and gadgets, then we too fail on all levels.

Of course being Getbiggers we only understand this in theory, and would never know what such a fate is like first hand!  :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 01:45:43 PM »
Sounds like there's gonna be a gunfight!    ;D

All that talk about geese got me to wantin' to shoot something.....