Author Topic: Dee Snyder to Al Gore: "Tipper Gore was looking for S&M and she found it"  (Read 2707 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I love this clip.  Dee Snyder is part of the reason I became a metal head and am still one today.  He blasted Al Gore and for that I am grateful.  

Enjoy.  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Well,she did find it because it must be absolute torture to sleep with that fat,boring slow talking dunce of a husband she has.That must be the ultimate s and m,having that fat,out of shape,tub of crap on top of her.

Purge_WTF

I'm both a Christian and a life-long metal-head, and I must say that Tipsy's interrogation was the biggest waste of time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Well,she did find it because it must be absolute torture to sleep with that fat,boring slow talking dunce of a husband she has.That must be the ultimate s and m,having that fat,out of shape,tub of crap on top of her.

No doubt.  The Heavy Metal scene always appealed to me more than the guido scene.  I hated Al Gore from day one because of this.  I think was my earliest memories of the left wing, trying to stop free speech.  Fuck the left!    

Check this one out Billy:  Ice T goes after Al Gore too!  This is one of his best ever.  

Billy - you are going to like this version.  Ice T' at his best.  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
When ICE T is insulting you,then you know your a total loser as a left wing politician.That guy is a lefty loon.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
When ICE T is insulting you,then you know your a total loser as a left wing politician.That guy is a lefty loon.

True Dat, but that song nailed the issue as good as any. 

"Hey Tip, what's a matter you anit get no dick?  Cant you see? You alcoholic idiot, the more you opress us, the larger we get"

Priceless.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Check this out.  Old school!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I love this clip.  Dee Snyder is part of the reason I became a metal head and am still one today.  He blasted Al Gore and for that I am grateful.  

Enjoy.  

Good man right there!!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
anyone here the 2 minute rant where Ice T goes off (no music) on Bush1 and everyone else at the end of his OG Original Gangster record?  Some serious shit lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
anyone here the 2 minute rant where Ice T goes off (no music) on Bush1 and everyone else at the end of his OG Original Gangster record?  Some serious shit lol...

That was a great Album.  Freedom of Speech and Ryhme Pays were my favorites.  240 checvk out the song Squeeze the Trigger and listen to how ahead of is time Ice T was.  This is probably my second fav Ice T song.