Author Topic: Tea party JD Hayward to take on mccain in Arizona!  (Read 7422 times)

James

Re: Tea party JD Hayward to take on mccain in Arizona!
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2010, 08:22:52 AM »
Or Biden's kids?

Or how one of Biden's Kids, really isn't his.

James

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 09:17:03 AM »
biden lied about the DUi thing, right?  Piece o shite there.   his son beau sure as hell isn't ready to run for senate, and just backed out of running for that slot because he knows anti-obama sentiment is bad.  Still, he's gonna run for senate in 6 years, no doubt about it.

now, are we going to change the topic to biden, guys?

You're right. Sorry for the derailment.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 09:26:37 AM »
i've owned up on the palin shit, and I go out of my way to avoid posting stories on the levi lawsuit drama, bristol PAC, etc, just because i went overboard in the past.

James

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 09:34:31 AM »
i've owned up on the palin shit, and I go out of my way to avoid posting stories on the levi lawsuit drama, bristol PAC, etc, just because i went overboard in the past.

Yes you have 240. Sorry again for the derailment.

back on the topic     ;D

I cant stand mcCain, I did hold my nose and voted for him, as I knew that obama was worse.

But as for Palin supporting him, I have no problem with that. McCain believed in her, and brought her to the table sorta, and for her to endorse his opponent would not be correct in my view.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 09:41:14 AM »
Loyalty to a politician is more important than loyal to COUNTRY?

Sorry Billy... I prefer politicians who put COUNTRY FIRST.

it's not always easy to do the right thing.  If my best friend is planning a terrorist attack, I turn his ass in.  Sure, i'm being disloyal to our friendship.  Maybe this friend gave me rides when my car was broke down or pulled me from a burning house.

But I put my COUNTRY FIRST.  As should our leaders!

When does the country put ME FIRST?When?NEVER!!!!!You see,Im just an average white guy with a job,who pays taxes,raises his kid and minds his buisiness.The country doesnt give a flying fuck about me or my kind.Now,if I was a crossdressing scum bag,then they would care,or a black unemployed idiot,then they care.Until this filthy,rotten government cares about me,then I dont give a flying fuck about the government.I wouldnt help the government catch or prevent a terrosist attack unless the attack involved me or my family

I put my family and friends first,and I couldnt care less about the rest of the country or this rotten government.Palin backs her friend AS SHE SHOULD!!!!!!!Thats what friends do.Like there is a HUGE difference between JD and Mccain.She is loyal.Obama sat in a mans church for twenty years,wrote books based on his sermon,vcalled him his spiritual leader,and the moment he got in trouble he threw the guy under the bus.THATS  a real piece of shit.I will take loyalty to friends and family over loyalty to a government that doesnt care about me until April 15 ANY day of the week.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 09:44:43 AM »
When does the country put ME FIRST?When?NEVER!!!!!You see,Im just an average white guy with a job,who pays taxes,raises his kid and minds his buisiness.The country doesnt give a flying fuck about me or my kind.Now,if I was a crossdressing scum bag,then they would care,or a black unemployed idiot,then they care.Until this filthy,rotten government cares about me,then I dont give a flying fuck about the government.I wouldnt help the government catch or prevent a terrosist attack unless the attack involved me or my family

I put my family and friends first,and I couldnt care less about the rest of the country or this rotten government.Palin backs her friend AS SHE SHOULD!!!!!!!Thats what friends do.Like there is a HUGE difference between JD and Mccain.She is loyal.Obama sat in a mans church for twenty years,wrote books based on his sermon,vcalled him his spiritual leader,and the moment he got in trouble he threw the guy under the bus.THATS  a real piece of shit.I will take loyalty to friends and family over loyalty to a government that doesnt care about me until April 15 ANY day of the week.

Great damn post. 

Billy - if you are ever in NYC - we have to catch up. 

James

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 10:02:23 AM »
Great damn post.

Billy - if you are ever in NYC - we have to catch up.