Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS_ Troop and secret base buildup on the Californian coast  (Read 1433 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
What in hell is going on?????

C

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: BREAKING NEWS_ Troop and secret base buildup on the Californian coast
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 06:52:23 PM »
Amazing how its so secret yet somebody always finds it
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 07:12:59 PM »
Amazing how its so secret yet somebody always finds it

I know. So top secret, so underground, so Black Ops....yet there are 1,000 youtoube videos out there "detailing" every single detail about it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 05:31:54 AM »
Gee off the Coast of Califonia next to a major US Marine/Navy base...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . U must be a retard SAMSON.
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 08:55:17 AM »
not unusal for that area.  it's normal.

And the fact that it is NORMAL is what they may be depending on. It falls under the label of HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT. You have become so accustomed to seeing something that you no longer pay attention to it. If your government has decided to turn that into a more NEFARIOUS project you would not know and even though you see it you would dismiss it as "Oh that has always been there" or "Oh the military has been doing that or been there for ages". I am not saying that there is or isn't something going on...The person in the Youtube video says that. I am just saying what is going on there may not be as innocuous as it seems or once was...
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 09:14:48 AM »
And the fact that it is NORMAL is what they may be depending on. It falls under the label of HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT. You have become so accustomed to seeing something that you no longer pay attention to it. If your government has decided to turn that into a more NEFARIOUS project you would not know and even though you see it you would dismiss it as "Oh that has always been there" or "Oh the military has been doing that or been there for ages". I am not saying that there is or isn't something going on...The person in the Youtube video says that. I am just saying what is going on there may not be as innocuous as it seems or once was...
The only reason I know it's normal is because I spent time stationed there for a time.  In that very location.  I guess you could call BS on me if you want, but I think you know by now I'm being honest in my opinion in these matters...  It's not unuasual activity.  HH6 could probably tell you the same.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 09:39:08 AM »
The only reason I know it's normal is because I spent time stationed there for a time.  In that very location.  I guess you could call BS on me if you want, but I think you know by now I'm being honest in my opinion in these matters...  It's not unuasual activity.  HH6 could probably tell you the same.

Oh no I am not calling BS on you..I don't know California at all since I have never visited there...I am going purely on what this woman is saying in the vid. I know on the east coast with the military bases there are a lot of things have gone on. There is a hotel called the Greenbriar (Virginia) which was a CIA operation disguised to look like a hotel... built underneath the hotel was a massive underground bunker to be used by the US government in case of a nuclear war. Someone leak this info and essentially rendered the whole plan/facility useless. So to hear this woman speaking of this military activity and behavior, the first thing that entered my mind was the Greenbriar which existed for years cleverly disguised as a hotel until it was revealed as otherwise. Up until the leak the hotel seemed innocuous and just a great 4 star hotel... the truth revealed otherwise. So the next time you are looking at this activity in Cali, raise one eyebrow and say 'is it as innocuous as it seems or is there something else going on there as well???'..Hmmmm
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 10:06:23 PM »
Greenbriar was a hotel and a COG site, much like Stone Mountain GA. This was a massive nuclear fall-out site ment to house the Gov in the event of an exchange with the Soviets. Why is everything "CIA".  Ur such a moron.
L