Author Topic: The 7 year tribulation . Failcantized  (Read 5645 times)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Re: The 7 year tribulation . Failcantized
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2010, 07:19:03 AM »
"I'd rather live my whole life assuming there is a God, only to find out that there isn't, than to live my whole life assuming there isn't a God, only to find out there is." - Peter Barry

He does not explore all possible options.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 11:37:32 AM »
"Know it all you be eye art"

Gesundheit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 04:20:45 PM »
The Universe is rather chaotic and not ordered. 

so the elements of the periodic table have no order?

what is chaotic is your emotions that you portray on here always insulting anyone who beleives in god
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 04:30:18 PM »
The full moon is coming this weekend Falcon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 04:34:42 PM »
so the elements of the periodic table have no order?

what is chaotic is your emotions that you portray on here always insulting anyone who beleives in god

I have no respect for those who willfully display such stupidity.  Religion should not be treated with any kind of special respect as it does nothing other than to teach you to how not to understand the world around you.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 04:36:09 PM »
Consciousness is easily explainable due to brains becoming larger and skull size increasing.  This holds true for all animals as Homo sapiens are certainly not the only species to exhibit consciousness or even self-consciousness.  Your dog would be aghast to think you don`t even recognize his mental prowess.

Also, if a question does not yet have an answer or is not discovered yet, it is completely all right to say "We do not know yet" rather than make the leap in false logic and attribute or assign said question with a dissatisfying, non-factual, nonsensical irrational and pointless origin or summation based on zero evidence.

What if our beliefs are what shape our future realities?  What if science is leaning towards the identification of a God?  Why then wouldn't it be ok to say that you do not know if there is a god or not, instead of being so bent on proclaiming that there is definitely no god?     

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 04:56:03 PM »
What if our beliefs are what shape our future realities?  What if science is leaning towards the identification of a God?  Why then wouldn't it be ok to say that you do not know if there is a god or not, instead of being so bent on proclaiming that there is definitely no god?     
You are acting and putting forth the bullshit,untrue, evidence-free and totally nonsensical hypothesis that god already exists with your ridiculous statement "leaning towards the identification of a God".

You are starting out with an illogical conclusion without any evidence whatsoever and treating it as fact.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2010, 05:01:46 PM »
I have no respect for those who willfully display such stupidity.  Religion should not be treated with any kind of special respect as it does nothing other than to teach you to how not to understand the world around you.

no one is saying close off your ears and eyes and just follow a religion. youve already closed these off because you feel like you know there is no god and any evidence of order hurts your case and your personal feelings because you are not getting your way young man

youve already stated the universe has no order, thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, but i know you like this sort of topic, its the only type of topic you like to get into because deep down you have not forgiven god for your current state in life, but deep down you beleive in a god and try your little heart out on an internet forum trying to dismiss him with mainly insults with no backing

you dont want to understand the world and its order that is all around you
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2010, 05:04:03 PM »
You are acting and putting forth the bullshit,untrue, evidence-free and totally nonsensical hypothesis that god already exists with your ridiculous statement "leaning towards the identification of a God".

You are starting out with an illogical conclusion without any evidence whatsoever and treating it as fact.

god=order, understanding this order is understanding god, just like its typical that a person that does bad things and bad things will come back to him, or the order of the human body if you eat a certain way you will get sick ect

this order is keeping your ass alive for another day

in your gloomy world if order didnt really then the probabilty of sudden death would be much greater, be thankful that there is order already in place in your body designed by god
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2010, 05:04:33 PM »
The full moon is coming this weekend Falcon
This is why im getting hairy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2010, 05:13:45 PM »
adonis do you agree that bad people tend to have more bad shit that comes back to them?

even alot of godless people beleive in karma, and this beleif is proof of their beleif in a higher order

i know u beleive in god you just have an inferiority complex wich makes you deny god because you think your non fact based evidence is the answer, aka calling people stupid and saying everything is random and has no order, please explain yourself without insulting could you?
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2010, 05:15:39 PM »
adonis do you agree that bad people tend to have more bad shit that comes back to them?

even alot of godless people beleive in karma, and this beleif is proof of their beleif in a higher order
do unto others as you would have them do unto you. karma is a bitch

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2010, 05:19:03 PM »
do unto others as you would have them do unto you. karma is a bitch

u beleive in god if you beleive in karma right? its amazing how adonis doesnt get it, i guess this is why he is only 5'10  ;D chalk that up as an insult to king adonis  :P
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2010, 05:23:36 PM »
god=order, understanding this order is understanding god, just like its typical that a person that does bad things and bad things will come back to him, or the order of the human body if you eat a certain way you will get sick ect

this order is keeping your ass alive for another day

in your gloomy world if order didnt really then the probabilty of sudden death would be much greater, be thankful that there is order already in place in your body designed by god
Your argument is not only juvenile its flat out idiotic.  What do you think of the Billions and Billions of planets not in a Goldilocks zone?  Your perception of any kind of "order" is mere illusion, anthropocentric in nature and is completely useless.

From a design perspective the Universe is incredibly flawed and chaotic.  

Furthermore, I can`t tell you how excited I am when I wake up everyday and realize that each day is to be filled learning, researching and engaging in the cosmos.  I am sorry you are trying to project your gloomy and dim outlook.  I find living thrilling.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2010, 05:34:10 PM »

i know u beleive in god you just have an inferiority complex wich makes you deny god because you think your non fact based evidence is the answer, aka calling people stupid and saying everything is random and has no order, please explain yourself without insulting could you?
No such thing as Karma or Leprechauns or fairies or Unicorns.  Your friend Rush Limbaugh is a terrible person and nothing bad is happening to him.  (Just thought I would add that in there since you worship such a miserable and ill-informed knuckle-dragger)

I don`t believe in god, any god, your god or any of it.  Never say that I do because in doing so, you are only furthering your ignorance in starting out with an illogical conclusion and believing it to be true for no other reason than your own ineptitude.

Sorry, belief in the absence of evidence (faith) or in spite of evidence is pure lunacy and deserves to be called what it is, which is stupid.  As long as you continue to perpetuate this, you too are acting stupidly.

Life results from the non-random survival (natural selection) of randomly varying replicators.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2010, 05:36:20 PM »
Your argument is not only juvenile its flat out idiotic.  What do you think of the Billions and Billions of planets not in a Goldilocks zone?  Your perception of any kind of "order" is mere illusion, anthropocentric in nature and is completely useless.

From a design perspective the Universe is incredibly flawed and chaotic.  

Furthermore, I can`t tell you how excited I am when I wake up everyday and realize that each day is to be filled learning, researching and engaging in the cosmos.  I am sorry you are trying to project your gloomy and dim outlook.  I find living thrilling.

for every billion of planets that isnt in a specific zone there are probably billions more that is, can you admit your wrong by this justification?

how can you say the universe from a design perspective is flawed? What makes you cheif designer?

lastley you trying to persuade me that life is thrilling, i firmly agree with you on that, you dont have to get on her and cut people down that you assume have no factual backing for anything they say, sure there maybe 1000's of things we dont know as to why things are but that doesnt mean that there isnt a reason for each and everyone of those things, nothing is the same for one, even your entire skeleton is completley new and/or differnt in about 10 years. there is a constant orderd movement going on, Just try to get along adonis, that is best for us.,i like how you seem greatful adonis and thats good -the first step is loving ourselves and peace be with you
A

AVBG

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2010, 05:45:07 PM »
What I don't believe is a 159lb dude doing 100 rep deadlifts with 225 on the bar..prove that Adam!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2010, 05:49:08 PM »
for every billion of planets that isnt in a specific zone there are probably billions more that is, can you admit your wrong by this justification?

how can you say the universe from a design perspective is flawed? What makes you cheif designer?

lastley you trying to persuade me that life is thrilling, i firmly agree with you on that, you dont have to get on her and cut people down that you assume have no factual backing for anything they say, sure there maybe 1000's of things we dont know as to why things are but that doesnt mean that there isnt a reason for each and everyone of those things, nothing is the same for one, even your entire skeleton is completley new and/or differnt in about 10 years. there is a constant orderd movement going on, Just try to get along adonis, that is best for us.,i like how you seem greatful adonis and thats good -the first step is loving ourselves and peace be with you

Oh, I can certainly get a long fine with you and I would even be your friend and do anything I could for you.  That still does not change my stance on your religion or penchant for believing dogmatic principles in lieu of evidence.  

Billions and Billions in or out of a Goldilocks Zones is not and indication of grand order whatsoever so I Do not understand the logical underpinnings of your above statement whatsoever.

You think you see order but all you are noticing, or cherry-picking I should say, are patterns.  Simplistic ones at that which have no bearing or basis when applied to the entire Cosmos.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2010, 05:50:14 PM »
What I don't believe is a 159lb dude doing 100 rep deadlifts with 225 on the bar..prove that Adam!
I can`t prove that under such conditions.  I am 184 lbs.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2010, 05:51:34 PM »
I don`t believe in RXMuscle banning me for posting a picture of an Obese Female "bodybuilder".

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2010, 06:46:43 PM »
Oh, I can certainly get a long fine with you and I would even be your friend and do anything I could for you.  That still does not change my stance on your religion or penchant for believing dogmatic principles in lieu of evidence.  

Billions and Billions in or out of a Goldilocks Zones is not and indication of grand order whatsoever so I Do not understand the logical underpinnings of your above statement whatsoever.

You think you see order but all you are noticing, or cherry-picking I should say, are patterns.  Simplistic ones at that which have no bearing or basis when applied to the entire Cosmos.

and what are patterns?

patterns are math/statistical data and predictable, wich is high order wich is god, you fail to see the relation , a pattern is a way of documenting a data

kinda like an arcade machine that is "out of order" the "motherboard" is probably fucked up in the game?

a "pattern for a skirt" a series of geometirical designs on a skirt wich is math as well

you cant avoid god and order you must obey

A

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2010, 07:05:58 PM »
just live your life for the people around you clowns

and yes i will tell you how to live your life.

AVBG

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2010, 12:38:36 AM »
I can`t prove that under such conditions.  I am 184 lbs.  ;)

I couldn't believe it either?