Author Topic: The 7 year tribulation . Failcantized  (Read 5646 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The 7 year tribulation . Failcantized
« on: January 25, 2010, 07:27:07 PM »

tribulation=noitalubirt=no it al u b i rt="Know it all you be eye art"

ill say it once ill say it again we are all one and connected , you better KNOW that there is a god because whatever your artform may be, you better make damn sure you have some sort of righteous pact with god
A

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: The 7 year tribulation . Failcantized
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 07:34:37 PM »
"I'd rather live my whole life assuming there is a God, only to find out that there isn't, than to live my whole life assuming there isn't a God, only to find out there is." - Peter Barry

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 07:42:47 PM »
"I'd rather live my whole life assuming there is a God, only to find out that there isn't, than to live my whole life assuming there isn't a God, only to find out there is." - Peter Barry

yes people that assume there isnt a god probably are either alot of things

1 really sad and lonley
2 must be around another person for sanity
3 has a real quiet mind, too quite for me
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 07:45:39 PM »

1 really sad and lonley

4 they are not brainwashed

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 07:49:29 PM »
But how do I know which religion is the right one?

Islam, Hindu, Buddism, Christianity etc.. ???   :'(

;D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 07:52:14 PM »

1 really sad and lonley

I had a priest once tell me in college. Throughout his services he's said the people that have the most difficult time dealing with death are those who have no belief system/ universal philosophical meaning of life..etc. A loved one dies and that's pretty much it in their world...they struggle with it.

I'd much rather believe that person is in a better place. They were promoted in some sort. He mentioned many of them covert to Catholicism to deal with it. He's a roman priest. I'm not catholic. I'm baptist..but it's all the same he says...cahtholic, baptist, Buddha, Allah...whatever...same universal philosophy of life...we just call them something different.

very open minded priest.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 07:54:45 PM »
...they struggle with it.

Not true

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 08:00:35 PM »
tribulation=noitalubirt=no it al u b i rt="Know it all you be eye art"

ill say it once ill say it again we are all one and connected , you better KNOW that there is a god because whatever your artform may be, you better make damn sure you have some sort of righteous pact with god

What Adonis thinks of you and your beliefs.........

I don`t tolerate or respect ANY religion or any belief in the supernatural.

Cumstain.  I have equal disdain for Christianity.

Is he a lost soul?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 08:23:38 PM »
What Adonis thinks of you and your beliefs.........

Is he a lost soul?

Adonis purposly ignores signs of god out of fear of what it might reveal possibly, however he could be lieng :) to perpetrate his online persona for personal gain  ;)

A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 08:27:39 PM »
you know,  we do have a religion board here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 08:30:49 PM »
Adonis purposly ignores signs of god out of fear of what it might reveal possibly, however he could be lieng :) to perpetrate his online persona for personal gain  ;)

No. I think only a moron would revel and be satisfied at not understanding the world.  I feel really sorry for you Johnny because you are a deeply disturbed individual and believing in this type of supernatural nonsense will only pervert and cloud your mind further.

Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 08:34:59 PM »
No. I think only a moron would revel and be satisfied at not understanding the world.  I feel really sorry for you Johnny because you are a disturbed individual and believing in this type of supernatural nonsense will only pervert and cloud your mind further.

Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence.

But we can't even comprehend  or fully explain how our own consciousness work and where it come from. Then how can you be definite about how the universe works and what it is and say that there is no higher power?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 08:43:25 PM »
But we can't even comprehend  or fully explain how our own consciousness work and where it come from. Then how can you be definite about how the universe works and what it is and say that there is no higher power?
Consciousness is easily explainable due to brains becoming larger and skull size increasing.  This holds true for all animals as Homo sapiens are certainly not the only species to exhibit consciousness or even self-consciousness.  Your dog would be aghast to think you don`t even recognize his mental prowess.

Also, if a question does not yet have an answer or is not discovered yet, it is completely all right to say "We do not know yet" rather than make the leap in false logic and attribute or assign said question with a dissatisfying, non-factual, nonsensical irrational and pointless origin or summation based on zero evidence.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 08:47:22 PM »
Consciousness is easily explainable due to brains becoming larger and skull size increasing.  This holds true for all animals as Homo sapiens are certainly not the only species to exhibit consciousness or even self-consciousness.  Your dog would be aghast to think you don`t even recognize his mental prowess.

Also, if a question does not yet have an answer or is not discovered yet, it is completely all right to say "We do not know yet" rather than make the leap in false logic and attribute or assign said question with a dissatisfying, non-factual, nonsensical irrational and pointless origin or summation.

But why do we comprehend our consciousness, it could just as well function on an automatic level like machines?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 08:50:03 PM »
But why do we comprehend our consciousness, it could just as well function on an automatic level like machines?
Its beneficial for survival and the genes that have risen and survived as a result have propagated.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 08:50:42 PM »
Carl can help you understand a bit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 08:55:22 PM »
No. I think only a moron would revel and be satisfied at not understanding the world.  I feel really sorry for you Johnny because you are a deeply disturbed individual and believing in this type of supernatural nonsense will only pervert and cloud your mind further.

ok if thats supernatural, what is the natural definition/understanding of this existance, you will say science, well science shows how deep space is and how there is a certain order among us and the universe, then can you not agree that this order among MANY things is not god? or is there another word you would use other than mass organization?
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 08:55:38 PM »
Its beneficial for survival and the genes that have risen as a result have propagated.

yes but to me there seams to be an extra redundant part of the consciousness mechanism, the fact that it registers somewhere (with us). What goes on in our mind and what we reflect over it could just as well been taken place on a non awakened or automatic level. But maybe that's what I said before, hard to explain it better.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 08:56:34 PM »
ok if thats supernatural, what is the natural definition/understanding of this existance, you will say science, well science shows how deep space is and how there is a certain order among us and the universe, then can you not agree that this order among MANY things is not god? or is there another word you would use other than mass organization?
The Universe is rather chaotic and not ordered. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 09:07:29 PM »

dont be so silly THE EARTH HAS SEASONS THAT IS ORDER   :) the brain seeks order and attains it, all the things in space have and order as to how they come about universes are created in an order , the thing is we cant quite yet see far back enough in light years to see how the "big bang" began but we are getting closer *the farther you are away the further back u look in time*,
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 09:09:18 PM »

But it looks very ordered http://www.universalunity.net/elements.htm

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 09:14:01 PM »
But it looks very ordered http://www.universalunity.net/elements.htm

im sure adonis has gone to bed, this is too much for heym  :P
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 09:17:51 PM »
im sure adonis has gone to bed, this is too much for heym  :P

Yes we gave him a lot to think about now :D

Don't be troubled by this Addonis, maybe it will further your mind?  :)

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2010, 02:23:29 AM »
'god - you can't see him 'cos he ain't there'
case closed.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2010, 06:35:17 AM »
'god - you can't see him 'cos he ain't there'
case closed.

god made something like 144 elements on the periodic table , if he changed one or two things it would inflict mayhem upon us and we probably wouldnt exist or exist in a much different way probably much more painful, we live in a relatively painless life many of us take that for granted
A