Author Topic: I was country when country wasnt kool  (Read 22598 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: pictures
« Reply #325 on: January 28, 2010, 08:34:21 PM »
drkaje, i think, is rocking a 2(x)ist square neck tank in that pic

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #326 on: January 28, 2010, 08:34:31 PM »
but why is he wearing a woman's blouse?

Brah, that's what we're all wearing now. Try to keep up.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #327 on: January 28, 2010, 08:45:11 PM »
who cares BJ is a fucking punk ass native. He got schooled by pretty boy george again and again.  I guesss you natives should stick to surfing and hoola dancing

hahaha this coming from a punk who is afraid to post a photo, lies about his financial status, throws bullshit around all day and night, has admitted to sucking cock to make money, and thinks he can open a gym when he has never been in one.  You gotta love these punks with big mouths and NOTHING to back it up.  Oh god what a pathetic little kid.  By the way BJ would kill you.  Your mouth only talks shit on the internet, big difference in real life.  So you can thank you mom for getting you a computer.  It only cost 3 blowjobs.
No Worries 4 me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #328 on: January 28, 2010, 08:47:50 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: January 28, 2010, 08:53:49 PM »
hahaha this coming from a punk who is afraid to post a photo, lies about his financial status, throws bullshit around all day and night, has admitted to sucking cock to make money, and thinks he can open a gym when he has never been in one.  You gotta love these punks with big mouths and NOTHING to back it up.  Oh god what a pathetic little kid.  By the way BJ would kill you.  Your mouth only talks shit on the internet, big difference in real life.  So you can thank you mom for getting you a computer.  It only cost 3 blowjobs.

Remind me never to piss you off. BTW, a friend of mine still feels he owes me his life because he got drunk one night and was getting out of hand in Tequila Willies (I think it was that club) and caught the eye of the wrong person. I picked up on that immediately and got him safely out of there and dumped him on his lawn.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #330 on: January 28, 2010, 08:54:33 PM »
slacker constructed the Great Wall of China, discovered the cure for cancer, and invented the breast implant.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: January 28, 2010, 08:56:31 PM »

Damn Coach! God, I shudder to think what you would look like if you didn't wear wrist wraps.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: January 28, 2010, 08:58:00 PM »

I expect your real pic in my PM box, good buddy. :)

Email is getbigschaos@earthlink.net

No excuses, no regrets, no remorse.

Sick front end, dude. Is it floppy?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #333 on: January 28, 2010, 08:58:46 PM »
Remind me never to piss you off. BTW, a friend of mine still feels he owes me his life because he got drunk one night and was getting out of hand in Tequila Willies (I think it was that club) and caught the eye of the wrong person. I picked up on that immediately and got him safely out of there and dumped him on his lawn.

Some great times I had there.  Do you remember me there
No Worries 4 me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #334 on: January 28, 2010, 09:00:41 PM »
Sick front end, dude. Is it floppy?
I can ride with no hands.

It's perfect, all dimensions set up by Paughco. Those guys were absolutely helpful.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #335 on: January 28, 2010, 09:02:44 PM »
i dont want any pics loser.   I just thought it was funny yet again how so many people have posted their pics and they are all eagerly awaiting my photos.  AS I HAVE SAID 1000 TIMES BEFORE I WILL NEVER POST A PICTURE ONLINE.  lol  I think its funny thats all

well you asked for them, i don't care whnt the set up is.

when a man is asking for pics of another man - you got yourself a gay.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: January 28, 2010, 09:05:30 PM »
Some great times I had there.  Do you remember me there

Yah, I was at Barlow's/Kasey's during the Benny Podda days. I think you too had a falling out but he was the most dynamic personality I ever met to this day. I also got to be friends with Don Ross when I started training at Gold's while going to UCLA. Another character. Always made the time to come by and BS with a little twink nobody like me. Introduced me to Mike Mentzer when I told him Mike was one of my childhood heroes.

Good times then. Good times.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 28, 2010, 09:19:00 PM »
We like to bitch slap a gimmick every now and then to stay sharp. disturbia was doing a pretty good job smacking this gimmick around and it looked like fun so I'm getting in my shots. And he's an MMA fighter. A famous one at that.
Plus, Sev/WingLion has been laying low for a while and I need some bag work. This fat ass is a perfect little bitch to smack around.
Dude if any one is getting worked here it is you.  I am not a gimmick and there are several members here who know who I am however they jsut refuse to stoop to your level.  You ahve proved nothing. All your BS trash talking has proved nothing.  I am not any less a athlete/business man or person due to anything you have said.  Your a fucking talker. That is all you can do.  If your half the man you think you are answer me one question.   When I open my gym/post my picture and have a getbig member over as a guest for a week.  What will you have to say then.  You will still be a old geezer without family or a home and Ill still be who I am. 

I told you many times I never said I fought pro.  I had a healthy amateur career between high school and college. Once I joined the force I quit competing as they frown upon that.   You running your chops about how I am nothing and have nothing means very little in the real world.  I live in a 5000 sq foot home. I have half million in toys/cars/bikes  I live a good life. I have been around the world. I have lived all over the world and met many great people.  My life is very fulfilling.  You doubting me just proves you are inadequate.  Why would you care so much about me. I know I struck a nerve when I called you out about being a homeless bastard and a unemployed alcoholic.   I would say Im sorry but I dont care for your type.    Your weak your pathetic and you mean nothing to me.   I hope you die on under the boardwalk tonight
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 28, 2010, 09:23:48 PM »
I can ride with no hands.

It's perfect, all dimensions set up by Paughco. Those guys were absolutely helpful.

Is that a Diamond Chassis?

I went stock, but I had to custom order the old narrow model. Paughco's shit is by far the nicest.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 28, 2010, 09:25:16 PM »
This should totally be a chopper thread.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 28, 2010, 09:26:10 PM »
Is that a Diamond Chassis?

I went stock, but I had to custom order the old narrow model. Paughco's shit is by far the nicest.
Santee frame, before they were bought by Custom Chrome.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 28, 2010, 09:27:09 PM »
Dude if any one is getting worked here it is you.  I am not a gimmick and there are several members here who know who I am however they jsut refuse to stoop to your level.  You ahve proved nothing. All your BS trash talking has proved nothing.  I am not any less a athlete/business man or person due to anything you have said.  Your a fucking talker. That is all you can do.  If your half the man you think you are answer me one question.   When I open my gym/post my picture and have a getbig member over as a guest for a week.  What will you have to say then.  You will still be a old geezer without family or a home and Ill still be who I am. 

I told you many times I never said I fought pro.  I had a healthy amateur career between high school and college. Once I joined the force I quit competing as they frown upon that.   You running your chops about how I am nothing and have nothing means very little in the real world.  I live in a 5000 sq foot home. I have half million in toys/cars/bikes  I live a good life. I have been around the world. I have lived all over the world and met many great people.  My life is very fulfilling.  You doubting me just proves you are inadequate.  Why would you care so much about me. I know I struck a nerve when I called you out about being a homeless bastard and a unemployed alcoholic.   I would say Im sorry but I dont care for your type.    Your weak your pathetic and you mean nothing to me.   I hope you die on under the boardwalk tonight

Keep telling yourself all this. That's what delusional people do.

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #342 on: January 28, 2010, 09:27:35 PM »
This should totally be a chopper thread.

it would be way more entertaining

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 28, 2010, 09:28:16 PM »
Santee frame, before they were bought by Custom Chrome.

Ahh, mine's Santee, too.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #344 on: January 28, 2010, 09:31:23 PM »

No Worries 4 me

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 28, 2010, 09:33:37 PM »
Ahh, mine's Santee, too.
I think we talked before, you were having issues fitting a front brake in the narrow front end.

Did you get the hub modified?

Why aren't you done yet? >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 28, 2010, 09:34:22 PM »
im in your heads
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 28, 2010, 09:34:37 PM »
How did this slacker dude take over all a sudden?

And where the hell's Arvilla? And  G o a t ?

Fuck's going on around here?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 28, 2010, 09:36:12 PM »
Where did this slacker dude come from, and how did he take over so fast?

And where the hell's Arvilla?

And  G o a t ?

Fuck's going on around here?
Dont call it a come back  Ive been here for years
I

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 28, 2010, 09:37:49 PM »
im in your heads
Get the fuck out of our chopper thread, asshole.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!