Author Topic: Houston Pro. Show 1995 (Nasser's First Victory)!!..  (Read 5832 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Houston Pro. Show 1995 (Nasser's First Victory)!!..
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2010, 03:33:53 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2010, 03:36:48 PM »
Irony alert ( at least 3 X )

How many times have you repeteated the same arguments with Hulkster? :)

Meso_z example is different than mine or yours since he's just repasting the same few words in the same thread in order to troll.  I dont think anyone replied to him the first time. 

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2010, 03:39:13 PM »
are you sarcastic too my bitch tyr :P

Sarcastic about your attempts at covering up your mishap? Absolutely.

Better go pick up your keyboard keys off the floor....and go take a shower before you explode further.  ;D

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2010, 03:58:11 PM »
I think that this progress from 94` to 95` is when MILOS told him how to use INSULIN...if I remember correct MILOS said that...after using INSULIN nasser exploaded in size!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2010, 04:02:09 PM »
How many times have you repeteated the same arguments with Hulkster? :)

Meso_z example is different than mine or yours since he's just repasting the same few words in the same thread in order to troll.  I dont think anyone replied to him the first time. 
  You mean how many times have I corrected Hulkster
 my arguments are baswd on facts not so with him or you  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2010, 05:08:50 PM »
I think that this progress from 94` to 95` is when MILOS told him how to use INSULIN...if I remember correct MILOS said that...after using INSULIN nasser exploaded in size!

Milos said it so it must be true!  You should be a lawyer! ;)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2010, 07:03:53 PM »
I think it was true what Flex reported there.  In his part IV video it shows him repetaedly eating chicken breasts (with some peas and zero-calorie sauce).  He told me he how chicken is also healthier than even lean cuts of beef, and how a proper precontest diet is so strict that it leaves you mentally drained and in a bad mood. 

He actually told me that he loves kangaroo meat, except its not really sold in the U.S.

kangaroo meat is a very lean and very high in protein and often used in pre contest diets.

I believe Nasser , during pre contest would eat @ least 600 grams of protein (almost all of it in chicken breasts) on a daily basis.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2010, 07:22:01 PM »
vince looks fantastic at that show. better than nasser in all those shots at least.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2010, 11:24:05 PM »
'95 was his best year. Overall, he had a good blend of size, conditioning with proportions that BBers his size don't have most of the time. Sure, he was bigger in '96 and '97 but somehow that hurt his conditioning and emphasized the fact that his back was not as developped as the rest. Even if most say '96 was his best, I think '95 was better.

That can be said for about 95% of all pros ;).

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2010, 12:05:04 AM »
Nasser had a very unimpressive back.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2010, 12:30:29 AM »

;)    Vince taylor is one hell of a bodybuilder, and at his best ,better than Nasser in this mans unbiased opinion. Nasser was a great bodybuilder as well, But Vince at his best has something Nasser didnt, shape and Symmetry, something not lost on some of the guys who have been around the sport a long time. Physiques like his dont come around everyday, no offence to Nasser but a lot of pro potentiol  guys with good genetics can get as big and conditioned as him with enough mgs and hard work. The shape of a Vince Taylor or a Flex Wheeler is a genetic gift. Not taking anything away from Nasser, but i dont think Vince gets the respect he deserves in this thread the guy was a beast. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2010, 12:40:06 AM »
;)    Vince taylor is one hell of a bodybuilder, and at his best ,better than Nasser in this mans unbiased opinion. Nasser was a great bodybuilder as well, But Vince at his best has something Nasser didnt, shape and Symmetry, something not lost on some of the guys who have been around the sport a long time. Physiques like his dont come around everyday, no offence to Nasser but a lot of pro potentiol  guys with good genetics can get as big and conditioned as him with enough mgs and hard work. The shape of a Vince Taylor or a Flex Wheeler is a genetic gift. Not taking anything away from Nasser, but i dont think Vince gets the respect he deserves in this thread the guy was a beast. 

In a Flex magazine shortly after his 95 win of the NOC, it quoted Nasser saying somethign to the effect that he knew Vince Taylor would be the man to beat, and that Vince is someone he always had great respect towards, but this year he expected to finally get respect from Vince.  The contest placings suggested he succeeded ;)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2010, 01:11:14 AM »
That can be said for about 95% of all pros ;).
;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2010, 01:13:14 AM »
vince looks fantastic at that show. better than nasser in all those shots at least.

Wow, did you just reply on a Non-Ronnie Coleman related topic? Oh I forgot, it's a black bodybuilder vs another skin color. At least your consistent.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2010, 01:23:49 AM »

to be "honest" with you, you are an asshole to say this!!.. what is wrong with nasser's shape?.. being bigger doesnt make him look less symmetrical or aesthetic!!.. in many poses he looks better (shape wise) than vinice who too is a great bb and one of my favorites!!..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2010, 02:14:57 AM »
to be "honest" with you, you are an asshole to say this!!.. what is wrong with nasser's shape?.. being bigger doesnt make him look less symmetrical or aesthetic!!.. in many poses he looks better (shape wise) than vinice who too is a great bb and one of my favorites!!..

Symmetry is also a matter of front and back comparison. In that department, Vince had better symmetry than Nasser as Nasser had an amazing front at his best, probably the best at the time (95/96) but his back was not ranking close. Vince had a very balanced physique, he even had calves which is rare for a black Bber. As for the "shape" thing I don't really agree with Honest, both had great shape at their best, apples and oranges, Vince was more consistent in the long run and had probably some of the best muscle bellies out there with Flex. Neither do I agree with "pro potential" guys who could get as big and conditioned as Nasser". Those are "what if"'s so it doesn't matter.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2010, 02:26:03 AM »
Symmetry is also a matter of front and back comparison. In that department, Vince had better symmetry than Nasser as Nasser had an amazing front at his best, probably the best at the time (95/96) but his back was not ranking close. Vince had a very balanced physique, he even had calves which is rare for a black Bber. As for the "shape" thing I don't really agree with Honest, both had great shape at their best, apples and oranges, Vince was more consistent in the long run and had probably some of the best muscle bellies out there with Flex. Neither do I agree with "pro potential" guys who could get as big and conditioned as Nasser". Those are "what if"'s so it doesn't matter.

actually vinice's back was never considered a good one, and like nasser his front was clearly better than his rear.. also in 1995 nasser's back was not as bad as you think, see the below pic. from NOC 1995 which came less than a month after Houston!.. what do you think?.. i really see nasser's RBB here better (as a whole) than vinice!..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2010, 02:31:24 AM »
I told you before, Nasser's back was not bad in '95, actually pretty good but STILL FAR from his front. Vince was not as noverwhelming as Nasser from anysides but wasn't lacking either so the impression of symmetry was better. Remember, BBing is a lot about presentation and perception, not objectivity.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2010, 02:35:42 AM »
Poor Vince, got robbed by "Nasser el no back"

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2010, 02:39:00 AM »
Nasser struggled with side and rear poses during the relaxed round, from the front he was awesome and first impressions always were this guy could win. This is an unbiased opinion.

Vince Taylors back was not weak ever, when he was off it lacked detail but in top shape his back double bis was very good, his rear lat not so good, but it was right up there post some photos of Nasser standing relaxed to the rear than you will begin to understand why he didnt win, not taking anything away from the great bodybuilder that he is, but i think you guys should understand that he lost fairly wasnt cheated out of the title as he was a muslim, thats ridiculous, if his back was better he would have won.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2010, 02:49:42 AM »
Nasser struggled with side and rear poses during the relaxed round, from the front he was awesome and first impressions always were this guy could win. This is an unbiased opinion.

Vince Taylors back was not weak ever, when he was off it lacked detail but in top shape his back double bis was very good, his rear lat not so good, but it was right up there post some photos of Nasser standing relaxed to the rear than you will begin to understand why he didnt win, not taking anything away from the great bodybuilder that he is, but i think you guys should understand that he lost fairly wasnt cheated out of the title as he was a muslim, thats ridiculous, if his back was better he would have won.

i never said/believed he didnt win because he was muslim ::)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2010, 04:11:36 AM »
actually vinice's back was never considered a good one, and like nasser his front was clearly better than his rear.. also in 1995 nasser's back was not as bad as you think, see the below pic. from NOC 1995 which came less than a month after Houston!.. what do you think?.. i really see nasser's RBB here better (as a whole) than vinice!..

Ronnie is killing them both in that pose.  Nassers lats look alittle thicker than Vince's, but Vince shows way more detail.

If Nasser had trained back properly he may have won an Olympia.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2010, 04:41:14 AM »
Ronnie is killing them both in that pose.  Nassers lats look alittle thicker than Vince's, but Vince shows way more detail.

If Nasser had trained back properly he may have won an Olympia.

i am sure nasser trained his back with more intinisty than the rest of him, it's just his genetics in this area are not as good as the other parts!!!..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2010, 04:50:05 AM »
i am sure nasser trained his back with more intinisty than the rest of him, it's just his genetics in this area are not as good as the other parts!!!..

Not sure of that. Maybe BigBobs has the info. Even if he did it with more intensity, did he train it differently than the rest? That could have been the trick. From what I remember reading, Nasser was more a "volume" trainer that anything else. A little Dorian-esque training might have given him the density and definition he lacked in that area. He never really have a size problem, right?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2010, 06:06:10 AM »
thank ALLAH the wizard's health is ok.. as you know nasser only used roids once or twice in the 90s when he was competing so his health hasnt been affected as the other pros of his time.. after 2 cycles nasser discovered that his great genetics + 100 gms of protien every day were enough for him without the need to take roids as the others!!..

thx for your care about the wizard's health :-X
hahahaha you got to be kidding. not saying nasser used huge amounts but he used everything every one else is/ was using. you are as delusional as the true adonis. i cant believe you actually wrote that.