Author Topic: If Cedric Mcmillan thickens his lats and mid traps he'll be mr O in 3 years...  (Read 6101 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Lee Haney with quads and arms just needs the freaky back to cap it off...

jwb

• Getbig V
haney...

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Have you seen the pic comparison (ok, it's only pics) of him vs Cutler? Actually, his back is what held best in that comparison. He needs more general development to be a threat but he has the potential. He has a Flex like kind of structure, too much mass will fuck it up. If he maintains his balance while adding just enough everywhere, he's O' material.

jwb

• Getbig V
Have you seen the pic comparison (ok, it's only pics) of him vs Cutler? Actually, his back is what held best in that comparison. He needs more general development to be a threat but he has the potential. He has a Flex like kind of structure, too much mass will fuck it up. If he maintains his balance while adding just enough everywhere, he's O' material.
the balance issue (with gut in check) is key but a freaky back will push him over and make it easy for ifbb judges to hand it to him...

the guy has serious superstar potential but back is the bodypart that multi olympia winners dominate in...

jwb

• Getbig V
haney and yates had lat thickness from the front which is very rare....

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
He needs a bit more thickness I agree and some maturity. But not that much. With just a bit more muscle mass and extra conditioning, he will look much more impressive. He's got the type of frame where a little makes a big difference.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Fingers crossed he doesnt ruin a potential shot at the big one by becomming a bloated mess , dude looks freakin awesome for sure  :o

jwb

• Getbig V
Fingers crossed he doesnt ruin a potential shot at the big one by becomming a bloated mess , dude looks freakin awesome for sure  :o
hopefully he reads this and heads to the t bar row and nautlius pullover instead of the insulin needle...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If the dog didn't stop to take a shit he would have caught the rabbit.  

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Most lacking part are his hams and calves (but a black man without calves is not exactly a novelty).

jwb

• Getbig V
Most lacking part are his hams and calves (but a black man without calves is not exactly a novelty).
if dexter won it calves aren't a big deal... that inner lat and mid trap thickness is a wipeout for him if he can develop it over time...

jwb

• Getbig V
those muscles along the length of the spine are key...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

It would be cool to see him compete at 300 lb someday. He's got the frame and height for it.

Looks very impressive, on par with Zac Khan.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
It would be cool to see him compete at 300 lb someday. He's got the frame and height for it.

Looks very impressive, on par with Zac Khan.

I beg to differ. 300lbs? He got the height for it but not the frame. He'll look like a mess at that weight. Will have to up the 'slin and get soft and bloated. He's the type of guy who can compete at 230lbs and look 30lbs more.

jwb

• Getbig V
I beg to differ. 300lbs? He got the height for it but not the frame. He'll look like a mess at that weight. Will have to up the 'slin and get soft and bloated. He's the type of guy who can compete at 230lbs and look 30lbs more.
i agree.... an extra 15lbs is all he needs zac khan is a mess compared to this guy...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Haha I'm not saying he will, just that it would be cool to see him if he did, which he probably won't.

When Ronnie competed in the 2000 Mr Olympia weighing 260 lb, most people (including a few pros) said that he had no more room in his frame to put on more muscle and be heavier. But he was around 40 lb heavier in 2004. Cedric is taller with a wider frame and longer limbs, so he could pull it off over maybe 4 years or so.

He won't necessarily have a gut or look like a mess at the weight, unless he tries to get there too fast - Gunther pulled it off and looked pretty good at a similar weight back in 2002.

I'm assuming he's at least 5'10", if not around 6 feet. How old is he?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Haha I'm not saying he will, just that it would be cool to see him if he did, which he probably won't.

When Ronnie competed in the 2000 Mr Olympia weighing 260 lb, most people (including a few pros) said that he had no more room in his frame to put on more muscle and be heavier. But he was around 40 lb heavier in 2004. Cedric is taller with a wider frame and longer limbs, so he could pull it off over maybe 4 years or so.

He won't necessarily have a gut or look like a mess at the weight, unless he tries to get there too fast - Gunther pulled it off and looked pretty good at a similar weight back in 2002.

To me, as I said before, he's got kind of a Flex structure, good height for a Pro Bber, a pretty large frame but with small joints and light bones. And look what Flex became when he added weight and tried to look bigger (synthol shoulders included). Gunther or Ronnie have naturally better genetics to play the game size, Yates also comes to mind . Don't let the height and natural shoulder width fool you.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
To me, as I said before, he's got kind of a Flex structure, good height for a Pro Bber, a pretty large frame but with small joints and light bones. And look what Flex became when he added weight and tried to look bigger (synthol shoulders included). Gunther or Ronnie have naturally better genetics to play the game size, Yates also comes to mind . Don't let the height and natural shoulder width fool you.

He'll definitely lose his lines and won't look as aesthetic at that weight, for sure. Ronnie in 2003 didn't look as good as Ronnie in the 01 AC or the 99 Olympia, but was still a sight to behold due to his freakiness. Let's hope Zac Khan competes at 300 lb one day, then :D

How old is Cedric, BTW?

jwb

• Getbig V
yeah his skeleton isn't that thick so weight doesn't mean shit... any added midsection size will kill him though

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
He'll definitely lose his lines and won't look as aesthetic at that weight, for sure. Ronnie in 2003 didn't look as good as Ronnie in the 01 AC or the 99 Olympia, but was still a sight to behold due to his freakiness.

Let's hope Zac Khan competes at 300 lb one day, then :D

Khan will. He can be a true freak.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
yeah his skeleton isn't that thick so weight doesn't mean shit... any added midsection size will kill him though

Exactly what I'm sayin'. If he's intelligent, he's got a physique that will look much heavier than he really is. Weight is not his problem.

nolotil

• Getbig III
good physique,, need more 3 dimensional mass,, very very good

axestream

• Getbig IV

He's 6'1".