Author Topic: Another promise broken - Obama campaigned AGAINST spending freezes. - Video  (Read 4014 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
HHAHAHHAHHA perhaps you are not aware of 240's debating techniques...when cornered which happens in almost every thread he will:

1. Ignore any and all questions pointing out his idiocy
2. Deflect any questions or comments showing his idiocy
3. Simply run away and leave the thread

I should point out that I dont really think 240 is an idiot but the way he silver lines and flip flops makes him look this way. It should also be noted Al as even you didnt answer the question that silver lining all the time and never answering questions doesnt equate to an intelligent debate either.  ;)

I never simply call 240 a tool I always always always explain why he is a tool  ;)

I agree the economy is the biggest factor not the deciding factor but to each their own. I totally agree with the comment about not spending more time getting the economy back on track.

I

Actually, what you're calling "silver lining" is most often referred to as intelligent debate. Whether or not you agree with it, it's miles above name calling. If his positions is supported by a reasoned argument, then he is entitled to his opinion.

I didn't actually say "not spending more time getting the economy on track"- I said "put on a bigger show", a technicality that is probably meant for another thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Actually, what you're calling "silver lining" is most often referred to as intelligent debate. Whether or not you agree with it, it's miles above name calling. If his positions is supported by a reasoned argument, then he is entitled to his opinion.

I didn't actually say "not spending more time getting the economy on track"- I said "put on a bigger show", a technicality that is probably meant for another thread.

Regardless, this is another sham from Obama and those who believe him are complete idiots.  Last night they detailed how he ramped up spending so high the last two years in these agencies that even after a 3 year "freeze" they will still be way ahead of the game spending wise.

Its more lies, distortion, confusion, chaos, and propaganda from the Moron-in-Chief. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V

refer to my earlier posts, the problem is when a person silver lines all the time to the point that their opinions contradict one another. Ask 240 about his opinion of bush and gitmo and then ask about his opinion on obama and gitmo and obamas recent decisions...or just go check out the thread for an example of his idiocy  ;)

So do you think that enough time was spent trying to get the economy back on track or are you saying he should have just made a bigger spectacle?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
refer to my earlier posts, the problem is when a person silver lines all the time to the point that their opinions contradict one another. Ask 240 about his opinion of bush and gitmo and then ask about his opinion on obama and gitmo and obamas recent decisions...or just go check out the thread for an example of his idiocy  ;)

So do you think that enough time was spent trying to get the economy back on track or are you saying he should have just made a bigger spectacle?

Al Doggity went hook line and sinker for the Stimulus Bill.  I argued with him, Straw, and 240 about it endlessly. 

I think the results speak for itself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Check out this gem from today.
________________________ ________________________ _

Obama: 'I didn't sign off on those shady health care deals.' Really?
By: John McCormack
Weekly Standard
01/26/10 1:17 PM EST

________________________ ________________________ _-

Mary Katharine Ham notes that President Obama tells ABC:

“Let's just clarify. I didn't make a bunch of deals [on health care]. ... There is a legislative process that is taking place in Congress and I am happy to own up to the fact that I have not changed Congress and how it operates the way I would have liked.”
But the Washington Post reported on December 20 that Obama's top aides were involved in the negotiations with Nelson:

Schumer, who spent more than 13 hours in Reid's office Friday, said the Medicaid issue was settled around lunchtime, and the final eight hours of the talks focused on the abortion language. Boxer estimated she spent seven hours in Reid's offices -- without ever once sitting in the same room, even though they were all of 25 steps apart.

Reid and Schumer kept up the "shuttle negotiation" between the leader's conference room and his top aide's office, Boxer said. Keenly aware how tense the talks were, the White House dispatched two aides who together have decades of experience in the Senate -- Jim Messina and Peter Rouse -- to work with Nelson. They relayed their intelligence to White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, who monitored the talks from a dinner in Georgetown.

Perhaps Messina and Rouse just showed up to provide the "Christmas cookies" that Reid and Schumer chowed down to sustain themselves during the tense negotiations, but it's hard to believe that Obama's aides didn't sign off on both the abortion and Medicaid backroom deals.

Michelle Malkin sums it up:

The unmitigated chutzpah here is so blinding that I don’t just need sunglasses to protect my eyes. I need blackout curtains. Watch President Obama blame Congress for Demcare bribery and sabotage of transparency. As if Rahm and all the senior goons in the White House weren’t twisting arms and cracking heads to ensure that the deal met their boss’s timeline. As if the Cadillac tax break for unions hadn’t been hashed out at 1600 Pennsylvania.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Obama-pretends-he-didnt-sign-off-on-the-shady-health-care-deals-82699357.html#ixzz0dpIt1jsf

________________________ ________________________ _

Un-freaking real.  The man is really sick in the head.  He has only himself to blame for healthcare losing and he has the balls to say this?

Ha ha.