Author Topic: Gym Fees - what would you pay a year?  (Read 15475 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: GYM FEES
« Reply #200 on: January 28, 2010, 09:10:38 PM »
that or it's pure lies and the guy is just a mental case making up diff bullshits stories everyday of the week.

He is obviously just a guy who is fucking around.  Alot like Goodrum but sounds white.  Same mental capacity though.  There is just no way he is real.  I just love how he brgas so much yet is afraid to post a photo and tell us his name.  Yet he said there are videos of him all over YouTube.  He is either skinny or fat and for certain ugly as hell.  If he was so rich and powerful like he said he would have no problem posting a photo.  What could it hurt.  He is the boss of his company, he has enough money to open a gym that will not make it and he is some bigtime fighter.  The only reason why he won't is because he is scared and knows he will be laughed off of Getbig
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #201 on: January 28, 2010, 09:20:29 PM »
He is obviously just a guy who is fucking around.  Alot like Goodrum but sounds white.  Same mental capacity though.  There is just no way he is real.  I just love how he brgas so much yet is afraid to post a photo and tell us his name.  Yet he said there are videos of him all over YouTube.  He is either skinny or fat and for certain ugly as hell.  If he was so rich and powerful like he said he would have no problem posting a photo.  What could it hurt.  He is the boss of his company, he has enough money to open a gym that will not make it and he is some bigtime fighter.  The only reason why he won't is because he is scared and knows he will be laughed off of Getbig

This might answer your question.

I am 29 years old and I am considering doing a cycle or 2  this is only for myself not competing.  I am 6.2 242 lbs close to 25%bf currently. I will be bumping up my cardio after Christmas but right now I'm building mass. What would you recommend for me.  I do not want to say that money is no object but i don't want to spend a tonne on juice. What should I take that is relatively safe. I'm not looking for long term side effects.  I have been in the gym for awhile and I have cycled before but I do believe I'm forgotten more than I know now.  Please help only constructive posts please

Some updates. Since I made this thread back in august ive actually gained weight im back up to 285 I dont know what the fuck Im doing cant seem to focus and Ive been plagued with family trouble. Im setting up a home gym in my basement complete with treadmills and rowing machines.  Im still hoping to get down to 240@10%  wish me luck

I havent seen my abs in along while and I made a bet that i could get back into the same shape I was 2 years ago.   I need help

Ive been so stressed ive done nothing but eat get fat and complain about it.   Its been the better part of a year since i lifted anything other than the fork

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: January 28, 2010, 09:24:49 PM »
you still make no sense what is your point. Your proving that I have always been honest about my weight and my size and my want to try a cycle. Your posting comments I made over 4 years ago.  please explain
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: January 28, 2010, 09:30:40 PM »
you still make no sense what is your point. Your proving that I have always been honest about my weight and my size and my want to try a cycle. Your posting comments I made over 4 years ago.  please explain

You're whining again. Very unbecoming of a warrior like yourself that feels worthy to dis BJ Penn. Man, you're really owning me.

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2010, 09:32:39 PM »
I am new here so forgive me for asking.  How does your doubting this guy make what he is saying any less true.  I mean you cant prove it one way or the other and your sounding like a bitter and jealous old man. I dont care for him so I dont respond.  Why do you continue to waste you time

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: January 28, 2010, 09:35:14 PM »
there is no reasoning with this idiot he is delusional.  Save your breathe kid 
I

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #206 on: January 28, 2010, 10:03:25 PM »
I am new here so forgive me for asking.  How does your doubting this guy make what he is saying any less true.  I mean you cant prove it one way or the other and your sounding like a bitter and jealous old man. I dont care for him so I dont respond.  Why do you continue to waste you time

What time is wasted.  A few minutes of typing and exposing a guy who lies with every breath.  Are you related somehow
No Worries 4 me

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2010, 10:09:41 PM »
What time is wasted.  A few minutes of typing and exposing a guy who lies with every breath.  Are you related somehow
I just dont see how you exposed anything.  I mean jsut because you call him a liar doesn't make it any less true. 
If I doubt your statements it woudln't make it any less true either.  If you have some proof I would like to see it.
I am new here so I keep clicking on the new post feature and its been about slackr all day and night.   I dont understand. if he lies ignore him. 
My 2 cents

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2010, 10:16:18 PM »
he doesnt have a point. All he has is spare time and a library pass
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2010, 10:42:55 PM »
even if this is all made up mcmannus still got owned

And you're still an all drugs teenage bodybuilding dipshit.  homo! 

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 28, 2010, 10:45:28 PM »
And you're still an all drugs teenage bodybuilding dipshit.  homo! 
ok you got me i surrender
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: January 28, 2010, 10:52:22 PM »
ok you got me i surrender

I was talking to tbombz.  But since you opened your mouth to me why the hell are you still whining on getbig about your fucking gym?  Obviously you already know everything and besides what the hell does gym fees in the US have fuck all to do with a gym in Canada?   ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 28, 2010, 11:01:01 PM »
I just dont see how you exposed anything.  I mean jsut because you call him a liar doesn't make it any less true. 
If I doubt your statements it woudln't make it any less true either.  If you have some proof I would like to see it.
I am new here so I keep clicking on the new post feature and its been about slackr all day and night.   I dont understand. if he lies ignore him. 
My 2 cents

It's what we do to liars, phonies and frauds. They are soon weeded out and flamed.

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #213 on: January 28, 2010, 11:02:57 PM »
It's what we do to liars, phonies and frauds. They are soon weeded out and flamed.
what if your wrong

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 28, 2010, 11:05:11 PM »
what if your wrong
he doesnt believe me because he comes from a long list of failures and alcoholics
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 28, 2010, 11:05:33 PM »
what if your wrong

Stick around newb. We're never wrong. One case in point, Slacker has posted numerous pictures of different men claiming that it is him. This is one thread for example.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=259617.msg3651341#msg3651341

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Gym Fees - what would you pay a year?
« Reply #216 on: January 28, 2010, 11:07:41 PM »
but he has said 10 times that he wont post a picture so you expecting a picture over and over makes you a fool

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #217 on: January 29, 2010, 04:11:57 AM »
I was talking to tbombz.  But since you opened your mouth to me why the hell are you still whining on getbig about your fucking gym?  Obviously you already know everything and besides what the hell does gym fees in the US have fuck all to do with a gym in Canada?   ::)

Hey there tough guy.  You and Slacker should get together on Skype and beat the shit out of each internet style.  You're an old fat fuck with a big mouth behind a keyboard.  It would be perfect for you.  See being a pussy and gay your whole life and getting the shit beat out of you  has come full circle.  Now you can pretend to be a real man and hide behind the computer.  Be sure to record and post it up though
No Worries 4 me

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Gym Fees - what would you pay a year?
« Reply #218 on: January 29, 2010, 11:43:22 AM »
I am looking into opening a gym in my hometown.  There is a real need for a facility with fitness and weight training in house.   I am looking at making tanning beds free as part of the package.  There will be a supplement shop on the premises and a fruit/beverage bar.  I will have a lounge and yoga/dance/ area.  It needs to suite all walks of life.  I will of course make sure the lifting section is fully loaded for the heavy lifters.

So my question is this

What do you pay now for your yearly memberships??

What would you recommend or not recommend ??

Thanks
Rick Steiner will be your only member there.
((-::