Author Topic: Name What Psychopharmaceutical Med You're On  (Read 4805 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Name What Psychopharmaceutical Med You're On
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2010, 07:50:02 AM »
Lexapro

As a litigation attorney, I find it a wonderful addition to assist with oral arguments.  Gone are the days of oration scattered with er's and uh's.  I can now deliver a position statement fluidly and concisely.  

Many attorney's use cocaine for a similar effect (albeit with a machine gun rapid pace), but I think this is a far better alternative.

Really...

The whole world is on drugs..

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2010, 08:24:44 AM »
Lexapro

Gone are the days of oration scattered with er's and uh's.  I can now deliver a position statement fluidly and concisely.  

You need drugs for this? Perhaps you chose the wrong line of work if you need drugs to speak "concisely"....

Just a thought

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2010, 08:37:27 AM »
Tried Paxil. Did not do shit for me. Xanax however, has  8)
How long were you on paxil and how many mgs?? 3 years for me.......

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2010, 08:39:59 AM »
don't all muscle relaxers fuck with your test levels?

Maryjane is my one and only.

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2010, 11:03:57 AM »
You need drugs for this? Perhaps you chose the wrong line of work if you need drugs to speak "concisely"....

Just a thought

I think the majority of people have difficulty speaking in public.  Now imagine doing it in a packed enormous courtroom when you know your livelihood may depend on the outcome.  Being able to do it without stammering and going off topic is difficult for even seasoned attorneys.  There are only a handful in the country who are as eloquent as those you see on tv.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2010, 01:45:48 AM »
A lot of people in this country pooh-pooh Australian table wines. This is a pity as many fine Australian wines appeal not only to the Australian palate but also to the cognoscenti of Great Britain.

Black Stump Bordeaux is rightly praised as a peppermint flavoured Burgundy, whilst a good Sydney Syrup can rank with any of the world's best sugary wines.

Château Blue, too, has won many prizes; not least for its taste, and its lingering afterburn.

Old Smokey 1968 has been compared favourably to a Welsh claret, whilst the Australian Wino Society thoroughly recommends a 1970 Coq du Rod Laver, which, believe me, has a kick on it like a mule: eight bottles of this and you're really finished. At the opening of the Sydney Bridge Club, they were fishing them out of the main sewers every half an hour.

Of the sparkling wines, the most famous is Perth Pink. This is a bottle with a message in, and the message is 'beware'. This is not a wine for drinking, this is a wine for laying down and avoiding.

Another good fighting wine is Melbourne Old-and-Yellow, which is particularly heavy and should be used only for hand-to-hand combat.

Quite the reverse is true of Château Chunder, which is an appellation contrôlée, specially grown for those keen on regurgitation; a fine wine which really opens up the sluices at both ends.

Real emetic fans will also go for a Hobart Muddy, and a prize winning Cuivre Reserve Château Bottled Nuit San Wogga Wogga, which has a bouquet like an aborigine's armpit.

/obligatory

Dinkum.  Onya, Bruce.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2010, 02:22:38 AM »
I think the majority of people have difficulty speaking in public.  Now imagine doing it in a packed enormous courtroom when you know your livelihood may depend on the outcome.  Being able to do it without stammering and going off topic is difficult for even seasoned attorneys.  There are only a handful in the country who are as eloquent as those you see on tv.
Quite simple to speak in front of people or in a courtroom full of people...Its called confidence. And doing like one is spitting rhymes like hot FIII--YYYA is simple to as well.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2010, 02:31:57 AM »
In my job I need to sell my company every single day to prospective clients, even though I'm not a sales man but a tech. Pressure is speaking to a room full of grey heads with 300 years diverse tech business experience between them, listening to a 29 year old 'kid' telling them what his company can do for them. If I drop more than 3 'uh' or 'ah''s, I've lost them already. My drug of choice to offset this is speaking loud and smiling all the time, pretending I'm not scared shitless and my boss aren't waiting to pounce on me the moment I walk out of the room.

I might look at this cocaine thing  :o

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2010, 08:10:38 AM »
I didn't read through all this.  Did Goodrum list the drugs he is on.  Whatever they are, they are the best hallucinogenics in history
No Worries 4 me

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2010, 09:36:59 AM »

i hear ya...but most people have a hard time learning to ride a bike.....but practice and a few scraped knees later and youre good to go.

my point is that you dont need drugs to be a good public speaker....you need practice and confidence. if you cant or are not willing to do that....perhaps a non speaking role in law is better for that person.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2010, 09:40:22 AM »
I didn't read through all this.  Did Goodrum list the drugs he is on.  Whatever they are, they are the best hallucinogenics in history

hahahahaha

ur on fire lately

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2010, 09:42:35 AM »
americans and their rec drugs lol.

Cannabis on the other hand!   ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2010, 10:01:39 AM »
Xanax and Lorazepam,

usually pop 6-8 Xanax at night to help fall asleep :)

what? blues?

i got on em and just went back to dr and she gave me 90/month for 6months....so I started poppin a few a nite

but damn it like they soak into you and m insurance didnt kick in until jan15th and I ate em all up over holidays so I was ok for 2weeks but just would wake up outta no where and be fully awake even on ambien - guess i was having panic attacks

I just dont wanna go taken alot everyday caise i feel myself gettn addicted physically

also my diet and trenny start soon so I;ll be a real beast :o

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2010, 10:12:40 AM »

I often wonder what you're taking to be so obsessed , to the point of making EVERY SINGLE POST about Vince,

he has owned your mind to infinity and beyond.