Author Topic: Found a new website with shocking information  (Read 3524 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Found a new website with shocking information
« on: January 26, 2010, 03:12:06 PM »
Check this shit out.....i think i might die soon if its true... http://www.taylorhooton.org/
First Rock

staxripa

• Getbig II
Re: Found a new website with shocking information
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 05:07:46 PM »
Taylor Hootens father comes off as a real dick IMO, seems like the type that is hard to please, im sure Taylors suicide had nothing to do with a fear of failing to please his dad.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 05:32:32 PM »
oh of course not....it was def steroids....
First Rock

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 08:20:25 PM »
Taylor Hootens father comes off as a real dick IMO, seems like the type that is hard to please, im sure Taylors suicide had nothing to do with a fear of failing to please his dad.

His psychiatrist gave him(the kid) a anti-depressant proven to cause suicidal tendencies in teenagers immediately after he went cold turkey off the sauce. A true mixture for disaster. I feal bad for the family I guess, but if you don't notice a 30 pound increase with an attitude over a couple of months in your own kid, you obviously have your head in the sand.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 09:31:08 PM »
its fucked up when people go into denial.....like in bigger stronger faster* he made an idiot of himself
First Rock

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 11:53:12 PM »
Ha I remember that.  I almost don't even feel sorry for his dad, quite an asshole blaming testosterone for his sons death, maybe better parenting would have kept his son alive? 

Lets think logically here for a minute:  Lots of kids commit suicide.  Some kids take steroids.  A very small percentage fall into both categories.  No causation exists. 

Moral of the story is love your kids, listen to them, watch for signs of mental/emotional issues, look for signs of recreational drug use.

dustin

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 12:14:25 AM »
His dad is an uneducated, red neck bible thumper. He's got mental issues and copes with them by playing the blame game on an insanely easy target - evviilll sterrooiidsss. Dude's a fat vagina.

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 11:10:04 AM »
Forget about whether its true or not, Hooton has found his 15 seconds of fame.  He was able to quit his job and now just has to give some speeches at schools and people donate to his "charitable" cause.  He is no different than any other bozo trying to make a name for himself.  He just has a platform which the ignorant masses tend to believe.

Had he gone after the pharmaceuitcal companies, we would never have heard his name. But since steroids are demonized and frankly "all the rage" with baseball etc., people paid attention.  Same shit is happenning now with effing vampire movies.  Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 02:24:09 PM »
I don't believe he's doing it for the money...I honestly believe he's using steroids as a scape goat

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 05:31:38 PM »
yea he wont accept he and his little small town put to much pressure on his son to be the best.....
First Rock

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 06:42:20 PM »
I think it is incredibly sad that a Father cant recognize the real underlying reason for his sons suicide, and he has to blame something else. Maybe he really doesn't want to admit the reason for his sons death. Where are all the rest of the bodies if what he says is true?

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 07:34:54 PM »
I don't know about you guys but without AAS I might have committed suicide.  JK

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 07:41:05 PM »
 what we have is a guy in denial.. he had a son who took anti depressants that are know to cause suicidal thoughts.. so why did the dad blame gear? well he had to give his consent for his son to be medicated with these compounds.. i am sure that eats him up a bit.. but to blame the anti depressants would be essentially blaming himself.. so go after nandrolone.. pretty sad and silly at the same time..

mnunited

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 10:40:01 PM »
see this story on TV. i think discovery Chanel. real real SAD. Father say how they even sale motor oil as steroids.

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 11:29:15 AM »
see this story on TV. i think discovery Chanel. real real SAD. Father say how they even sale motor oil as steroids.

Right, probably that shit you and dexter are always spamming the board with. What is it 20 or 30 weight?