Author Topic: Teleprompter Shot of the Day (this is NOT photoshopped!)  (Read 1097 times)

James

Teleprompter Shot of the Day (this is NOT photoshopped!)
« on: January 26, 2010, 03:45:32 PM »
Here's Obama dropping in for a chat with his middle-class task force.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Teleprompter Shot of the Day (this is NOT photoshopped!)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 05:13:44 PM »
Who knows if it's photoshopped or not...but, another fucking "Task Force"? More "commitees"? Really? How about just making a decision or something?

This shit is driving me crazy, it's out there to put out the image that he means business and is working hard and whatever.

It hasn't fucking worked.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 08:25:55 PM »
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 05:11:34 AM »
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Truly embarassing.  I want to know who is actually writing the words he reads on that thing. 

This is getting out of control. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 07:32:39 AM »
I wish someone could hack that damn thing and see of he just reads what comes up.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 07:38:04 AM »
I wonder if he has a a set of tiny micraphones in his ears and someone is feeding him lines and answers as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 07:39:58 AM »
I wonder if he has a a set of tiny micraphones in his ears and someone is feeding him lines and answers as well.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 07:44:57 AM »
I guess he doesn't realize having the TOTUS with you everywhere, including talking to 6th graders, makes him look like an assclown.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 07:48:00 AM »
I guess he doesn't realize having the TOTUS with you everywhere, including talking to 6th graders, makes him look like an assclown.

That's because without the teleprompter, he has nothing to say. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 07:54:28 AM »
actually, many people believed Bush wore a communication device.  He spoke very quickly in the past.  When he started running for prez, it was often small, 4-5 second blurbs.  He would go "off-track" at times, and it was obvious.  He also had that mystery 'back box'

Hell, we know Romney was wearing a ear device during the debates - the mics picked it up and Rudy called his ass out on it!  It's a safe bet that if guys are wearing them during debates to have answers handy, that the leader of the free world - whose every word is analyzed by history and youtubed nonstop - would only speak words that are prepped and vetted.  Sad, but it's the way it has to be :(

Hell, maybe obama uses the teleprompter because he's afraid Rove and friends will leak it if he wore an earpiece 24/7 like Bush did ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 07:56:43 AM »
actually, many people believed Bush wore a communication device.  He spoke very quickly in the past.  When he started running for prez, it was often small, 4-5 second blurbs.  He would go "off-track" at times, and it was obvious.  He also had that mystery 'back box'

Hell, we know Romney was wearing a ear device during the debates - the mics picked it up and Rudy called his ass out on it!  It's a safe bet that if guys are wearing them during debates to have answers handy, that the leader of the free world - whose every word is analyzed by history and youtubed nonstop - would only speak words that are prepped and vetted.  Sad, but it's the way it has to be :(

Hell, maybe obama uses the teleprompter because he's afraid Rove and friends will leak it if he wore an earpiece 24/7 like Bush did ;)

Can you try to leave Bush alone for just one day?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 08:01:35 AM »
Um, Bush = historical precedent for using speech devices.  I wouldn't be surprised if clinton wore one too.  your words dictate national policy, lead to wars, cost people lives.  President's words are HUGE.

sorry, i think the teleprompter is silly too.  But I also think I don't want my leader looking the fool for the world to see.  If Bush needed one, that's cool.  If Obama can't speak perfectly without one, I'd rather he use a cheat sheet than make up words, say things he doesn't mean, then spend his day making apologies.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 08:04:07 AM »
Um, Bush = historical precedent for using speech devices.  I wouldn't be surprised if clinton wore one too.  your words dictate national policy, lead to wars, cost people lives.  President's words are HUGE.

sorry, i think the teleprompter is silly too.  But I also think I don't want my leader looking the fool for the world to see.  If Bush needed one, that's cool.  If Obama can't speak perfectly without one, I'd rather he use a cheat sheet than make up words, say things he doesn't mean, then spend his day making apologies.  

How about he just stays in the WH and does his damn job. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 08:16:07 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 08:19:27 AM »
part of the prez' job is to go places and talk to people.

dont get me wrong and call me names lol... i'm not defending his shitty speaking ability.  he can't speak off the top of his head at all.

I'm saying I would prefer our president, no matter what party, is never seen stammering or chaning positions because hey, we're all human, and we can all say things wrong at times.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 08:27:14 AM »

dont get me wrong and call me names lol... i'm not defending his shitty speaking ability.  he can't speak off the top of his head at all.

I'm saying I would prefer our president, no matter what party, is never seen stammering or chaning positions because hey, we're all human, and we can all say things wrong at times.

Well,you dont want him to look the fool but he cant help it.He bows in front of other leaders,appologises for our country,says "the police acted stupidly" and sides with a racist,the guy looks the fool just about once every two weeks.Tonight will be no different.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 08:31:21 AM »

Like I said - was Bush on the TV every second?

And BTW - why does he need a teleprompter to speak to his own damn advisors? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2010, 11:21:07 AM »
Obama is just a talking head. Like Bush, the cabinet control the way he speaks, thinks and acts.  Except that Obama is more dependent on the TOTUS than Bush ever was and has logged more hours on the golf course than Bush ever did.

Remember when the liberal media made it a big deal that Bush would take a vacation? How dare he do that they would ask. Now, every other day Obama is playing golf and nothing is mentioned.