Author Topic: faked pakistano sust  (Read 3447 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
faked pakistano sust
« on: January 27, 2010, 08:38:50 AM »
buddy got some goodies in the mail....all the amps loos pretty uniform and seem real, the necks seem propper to me except they dont have the "organon" symbol surrrounded by an oval.  the  BN is 0034 and the exp. is 08/2014 the BN and exp date has the tiny dot ink signiture so i think they are real.  Just wonder what other people though if i knew how to post a photo i would.  Did they get rid of the organon symbol on newer batches?
First Rock

4thAD

Re: faked pakistano sust
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 06:36:34 PM »
PM me the source and I will see if I can help. Maybe the source is notorious for sending fakes.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 10:31:58 PM »
ok I got pics now but i cant figure out how to upload them they are too big.....anybody smart?
First Rock

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 03:10:47 AM »
newer batches dont have the oganon logo, they have the name OBS, which is the new name for Organon Pakistan
Thunderdome approved

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 03:59:53 AM »
I'd say 50% of the shit O$S sells is counterfeit.  No way in fuck him and 20 other sources can be selling that much fucking human grade shit as regularly as he does. 

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 08:41:13 AM »
newer batches dont have the oganon logo, they have the name OBS, which is the new name for Organon Pakistan

Yea he musta of gotten a newer batch it has that OBS pakistan shit on it......i was gonna say the amps are all pretty uniform,filled the same level, and  the exp date isnt that cheap print that rubs off...
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 02:50:15 PM »
Unknown has been hav a lot of fakes

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 08:23:17 PM »
can i send some pics to some of you guys to see if you think they are fake or not....the DBol frm the same source is legit...tried it myself.  If they faked these i would be shocked b/c it would cost more to make a fake in some shafy UG opertion than it would to just buy them.....
First Rock

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 10:45:55 PM »
can i send some pics to some of you guys to see if you think they are fake or not....the DBol frm the same source is legit...tried it myself.  If they faked these i would be shocked b/c it would cost more to make a fake in some shafy UG opertion than it would to just buy them.....

The danabol is in fact counterfeit but not fake.  OUS and tons of other guys are selling it.  The REAL danabol put out by March Pharmaceuticals is practically nonexistent on the black market.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 12:21:02 AM »
so whats the deal with  the OBS sustanon is it legit or fake?
First Rock

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 12:29:04 AM »
Yea he musta of gotten a newer batch it has that OBS pakistan shit on it......i was gonna say the amps are all pretty uniform,filled the same level, and  the exp date isnt that cheap print that rubs off...

That cheap print that rubs off is actually how you tell the difference between fake Iranians and other products so it's probably the same for Sust unless they changed it along with the amp style etc.  Post some pics. 

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 12:42:28 AM »
the pics are to large :( i could nto rub them off though
First Rock

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 08:45:41 AM »
Counterfeit and fake are different.  You might be seeking HG but getting UGL but in my opinion you still can use if not totally bunk.  Fortunately I have a lab contact that has offered to test my gear when in question.  Seeing a logo or even batch number has never convinced me only.  I think many would agree.

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 05:29:52 PM »
I have got both style amps, the ones I used in my last cycle worked good, and was legit, but those had the oragonon emblem,  can't really say about the other ones until I get back on.  As far as ous selling junk, I have had good luck so far with them.  Just my 2cents

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 08:48:45 PM »
they have never done me wrong....but when ur dealing with black market people you never know, its a risk and the way things go in the roid world.  Since the shit is banned you have to deal with shady people.  Personal I do not sending money to some of these places i hate their culture and have been around that part of the world.  We have to keep in mind though that in their countries its a legitimate business.....so treating customers right would be important however the pharmaceutical market in these countries is not regulated so they could have fakes w/o knowing it.  and the argument that they purposely send fakes is ridiculous they product so much of that shit in Karachi....those idiots prolly buy the shit in bulk from some market and in those countries those markets are shady....I trust these guys more than domestic sources that i have dealt with....b/c they are obviously shady people if they are in voled in modern day 'bootlegging" but thats what you get for making the shit illegal...shady ppl run it now...
First Rock

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 04:57:44 PM »
Unknown has been hav a lot of fakes
.                                                                                                                                               

I have used them a few times getting the organon sus worked good but if u think they have a lot of fake organon gear, do u think there cheaper stuff is faked to. (zafa)