Author Topic: Tea Party Activist & Senate Candidate: 'If We Don't See New Faces, I'm Cleaning  (Read 660 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So democracy means nothing to them. If I don't win I will start shooting?Is that what conservative thinkers think these days? That if you lose an election you completely throw a fuckin fit and find a clock tower somewhere?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

So democracy means nothing to them. If I don't win I will start shooting?Is that what conservative thinkers think these days? That if you lose an election you completely throw a fuckin fit and find a clock tower somewhere?

All he said was that he was "cleaning his guns" if the same old criminals retain power.  Nothing wrong with that, he sounds like a good honest man for the Senate!
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Accroding to Blacken and the left wing clown mobile, anyone who doesnt want to pay 100% of their income to the Govt is a member of the VRWC. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Im not for shooting politicians,though I wouldnt cry over it,BUT i DO SUPPORT SHOOTING ABORTION DOCTORS.Does that qualify me as a kook,I hope?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NO YOUR JUST PLAIN RACEST

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
NO YOUR JUST PLAIN RACEST

No wonder you post youtube clips instead of debating.  You can't even spell properly. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HEY YOU LITTLE NERD IF I GO BACK AND LOOK AT ALL YOUR POST I WON'T FIND 1 MISSPELLED WORD

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
HEY YOU LITTLE NERD IF I GO BACK AND LOOK AT ALL YOUR POST I WON'T FIND 1 MISSPELLED WORD

What's wrong?  They woke you up too early from your nap mat this afternoon?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
YEA I GUESS SO :D