Author Topic: McCain primary challenger: Obama should ‘come forward’ with birth certificate  (Read 1510 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
 :D  :D  :D

The former Arizona congressman turned radio host who intends to challenge Sen. John McCain in this year's Republican primary wants the world to know that he is an unrepentant "birther."

In an appearance Tuesday on MSNBC's Hardball, former Rep. J.D. Hayworth repeatedly described Senator McCain as out of touch with Arizona conservatives and took pains to emphasize that he stands to the right of McCain on most issues. "While I think all of us think the world of John McCain ... he's just been in Washington too long," Hayworth insisted. "John is, quite candidly, a moderate."

Host Chris Matthews finally asked Hayworth bluntly, "Are you as far right as the birthers?" Are you one of those who believes that the president should have to prove that he's a citizen of the United States, and not an illegal immigrant? Are you that far right?"

"Well, gosh," Hayworth replied in a folksy tone. "We all had to bring our birth certificates to show we were who we said we were, and we were the age we said we were, to play football in youth sports. Shouldn't we know exactly that anyone who wants to run for public office is a natural born citizen of the United States, and is who they say they are?"

"I'm reading your letter that says the president should go back and get his birth certificate from the governor of Hawaii," Matthews went on. "Do you stand by this letter? Should the governor of Hawaii produce evidence that the president is one of us?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Please tell me what error was made in anything JD said there?Do we not need our birth certifcate for everything we do?Is it that hard to get one?I dont get why the left is so alarmed that people want to see his birth certificate.In fact,Id also like to see his college writings and transripts as well.Im still waiting to see Bill Clintons medical records.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Please tell me what error was made in anything JD said there?Do we not need our birth certifcate for everything we do?Is it that hard to get one?I dont get why the left is so alarmed that people want to see his birth certificate.In fact,Id also like to see his college writings and transripts as well.Im still waiting to see Bill Clintons medical records.

Nothing to see here right 240? 

________________________ ________________________ ___________

Obama's records that are not released.

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- 'not available'
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- 'not available'
8. Law practice client list -- Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate - - Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published -- None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None
13. Your Record of baptism-- Not released or 'not available'
14. Your Illinois State Senate records--'not available'

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Please tell me what error was made in anything JD said there?

BILLY, where did I say the dude was in error?  I'd like to see the Birth cert., but I think too many right-wing dickheads will see "muslim" on it and say 'told you so' like morons.  A baby cna't make that call.

James

BILLY, where did I say the dude was in error?  I'd like to see the Birth cert., but I think too many right-wing dickheads will see "muslim" on it and say 'told you so' like morons.  A baby cna't make that call.

240, once again, we have been over this:

Hawaiian Birth Certificates do not have a space for Religion (of the Parents and or Child)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I know the Hayworth family well and have been to their house in NC.  JD is kind of the odd man out as one relative is a "Hollywood" liberal small time filmmaker named Michael Hayworth.

JD is all about show and really should not be taken seriously.  The man does have skeletons in his closet for sure.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I also found it rather amusing that JD is moonlighting in Arizona.  I will laugh if he can fool Arizonians into thinking he is authentic and from Arizona.

Michael oughta expose him...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Please tell me what error was made in anything JD said there?

BILLY, where did I say the dude was in error?  I'd like to see the Birth cert., but I think too many right-wing dickheads will see "muslim" on it and say 'told you so' like morons.  A baby cna't make that call.
I know that JD is just playing around.  The sad thing is, too many will fall for it.  JD is a charlatan of the highest order.  He is merely a character, a Rush Limbaugh type.  He has been this way his whole life and the few times I have been around him as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
ah, i didnt catch that james.  in that case, the birth cert will maybe have 'father' missing on it... and Rush will call him a Bastard for the next 7 years?

Who knows.  I personally think the birthers have some damn good points - but they harp on dumb shit.  The MSM looooves that oreilly twerp.  There are far better points than that fake BS certificate they're peddling. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ah, i didnt catch that james.  in that case, the birth cert will maybe have 'father' missing on it... and Rush will call him a Bastard for the next 7 years?

Who knows.  I personally think the birthers have some damn good points - but they harp on dumb shit.  The MSM looooves that oreilly twerp.  There are far better points than that fake BS certificate they're peddling. 

I think most of us already think that anyway and I think many of us already think hes a Muslim as well.Why would that matter?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
why would it matter?   Because "bastard Obama" would be the name Rush, beck, and others would use nonstop for the next 7 years.  let's be honest.  it's completely not Obama's fault, nor any kid's fault - but yeah, we all know they'd be using that word to score points politically.

I think he should release it.  There are interesting Qs.  But the repubs would use that word nonstop, if that was the case. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
why would it matter?   Because "bastard Obama" would be the name Rush, beck, and others would use nonstop for the next 7 years.  let's be honest.  it's completely not Obama's fault, nor any kid's fault - but yeah, we all know they'd be using that word to score points politically.

I think he should release it.  There are interesting Qs.  But the repubs would use that word nonstop, if that was the case. 

First of all,its obvious you never ever listen to Rush.Thats not at all what he would say.You see,Rush is original,funny,witty and cleaver.Unlike a total dunce like Olbermann or an idiot like Maddow,he has nicknames that are actually funny.Such as Chuck you Shumer or F Chuck Todd or George "sounds like" Lakoff.Rush is one of a kind,totally original.Calling Obama a bastard is not funny.Now,if Jesse Jackson or Sharpton called Obama a bastard,Rush might use that as a joke as he did when he used the term "magic negro",but he is waaaaaaay more witty then that.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
First of all,its obvious you never ever listen to Rush.Thats not at all what he would say.You see,Rush is original,funny,witty and cleaver.Unlike a total dunce like Olbermann or an idiot like Maddow,he has nicknames that are actually funny.Such as Chuck you Shumer or F Chuck Todd or George "sounds like" Lakoff.Rush is one of a kind,totally original.Calling Obama a bastard is not funny.Now,if Jesse Jackson or Sharpton called Obama a bastard,Rush might use that as a joke as he did when he used the term "magic negro",but he is waaaaaaay more witty then that.

Woah..idiot

Glenn Beck-      Education Sehome High School
Rush Limbaugh- he enrolled in Southeast Missouri State University but left the school after two semesters and one summer. According to his mother, "he flunked everything",
Sarah Palin - Hawaii Pacific University - (Attended) North Idaho College(community College) - Attended Matanuska-Susitna College(community College - Attended[4] University of Idaho - (B.S.)[5]

Keith Olberman- Education B.S., Cornell University
Rachel Maddow -Education B.A., Stanford University D.Phil, Oxford University
Obama Columbia University (B.A.)Harvard Law School (J.D.)

I think im starting to see a trend

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Glenn Beck-      Education Sehome High School
Rush Limbaugh- he enrolled in Southeast Missouri State University but left the school after two semesters and one summer. According to his mother, "he flunked everything",
Sarah Palin - Hawaii Pacific University - (Attended) North Idaho College(community College) - Attended Matanuska-Susitna College(community College - Attended[4] University of Idaho - (B.S.)[5]

Keith Olberman- Education B.S., Cornell University
Rachel Maddow -Education B.A., Stanford University D.Phil, Oxford University
Obama Columbia University (B.A.)Harvard Law School (J.D.)

I think im starting to see a trend

Yes me to.The trend is that the top people are MASSIVE success' and the MSNBC idiots are total uttler failures.Its why Beck ,at 5 in the afternoon gets 4 times the ratings that both of those failures get at prime time.Its why Limbaugh is BY FAR the most important man in the media and why every word he utters is headline news for weeks.He said 4 words and its still being debated."I hope he fails".

Just remember Bill Oreill was an Ivy league guy as well as was George W Bush,Ive seen many libs on here call both stupid.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yes me to.The trend is that the top people are MASSIVE success' and the MSNBC idiots are total uttler failures.Its why Beck ,at 5 in the afternoon gets 4 times the ratings that both of those failures get at prime time.Its why Limbaugh is BY FAR the most important man in the media and why every word he utters is headline news for weeks.He said 4 words and its still being debated."I hope he fails".

Just remember Bill Oreill was an Ivy league guy as well as was George W Bush,Ive seen many libs on here call both stupid.

Jerry Springer
Master P
Flavor Flav
Ray J
....all got massive ratings also..lets keep it in perspective

Bill O is smart...George Bush...well you know what thats about.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Jerry Springer
Master P
Flavor Flav
Ray J
....all got massive ratings also..lets keep it in perspective

Bill O is smart...George Bush...well you know what thats about.

You see,thats what I thought.Its really not education that makes you smart because when its someone you dont like you discount it.Its typical lib crap.You use the education argument to prove someone is smart,then when I do the same thing you say "well his education really doesnt matter".You claim Bush got into school because he was a legacy.I say Obama got in because of affirmative action.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
how did obama do in school...how did bush do?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
how did obama do in school...how did bush do?

I ,LIKE YOU ,have no idea how he did in school.The coward wont release his grades or his writings.NO ONE has seen them.Now,you might take his word for it,but until I see the grades I have no idea how he did.Like the Catholics say "its a mystery"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I ,LIKE YOU ,have no idea how he did in school.The coward wont release his grades or his writings.NO ONE has seen them.Now,you might take his word for it,but until I see the grades I have no idea how he did.Like the Catholics say "its a mystery"

president of harvard law review...so he had to do good in undergrad to get into harvard law.....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

president of harvard law review...so he had to do good in undergrad to get into harvard law.....

As president of the Harvard law review,you have to have published papers.Where are they?Ever seen them?Has ANYONE ever seen them?The answer is NO!!!!!I think the whole thing is a scam and a lie.If your president of Harvard law review you would have MANY people who knew you,hung out with you,knew your work,he has almost zero of that.Where are his colleagues,friends anything?