Author Topic: State of the Union  (Read 3623 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: State of the Union
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2010, 10:53:39 AM »
The American people don't care about "green" jobs, "red" jobs, "black" jobs, "white" jobs, "blue" jobs, or "yellow" jobs.

They just want JOBS!!

The fact that Obama waited, until he got kicked in the nuts on ObamaCare, to address the NUMBER-ONE ISSUE ON THE MINDS OF AMERICAN PEOPLE, SINCE THE DAY HE STEPPED INTO OFFICE, shows what an utter goofball he has become, in just one short year.
did you decide that before he got into office or after?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2010, 10:54:17 AM »
The American people don't care about "green" jobs, "red" jobs, "black" jobs, "white" jobs, "blue" jobs, or "yellow" jobs.

They just want JOBS!!

The fact that Obama waited, until he got kicked in the nuts on ObamaCare, to address the NUMBER-ONE ISSUE ON THE MINDS OF AMERICAN PEOPLE, SINCE THE DAY HE STEPPED INTO OFFICE, shows what an utter goofball he has become, in just one short year.

Sorry but he has been a goofball for alot longer than one year. I just found something out that I didn't know, Obama was trying to implement the same sort of ObamaCare in Illinois before he went to DC.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2010, 11:04:36 AM »
did you decide that before he got into office or after?

I and several million other Americans decided that.

Heck, HIS VP stated much the same thing.

So, if you'd like to address the fact that the primary (if not, only) reason he's focusing on jobs NOW is because ObamaCare is DOA, be my guest.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2010, 11:05:28 AM »
I and several million other Americans decided that.

Heck, HIS VP stated much the same thing.

So, if you'd like to address the fact that the primary (if not, only) reason he's focusing on jobs NOW is because ObamaCare is DOA, be my guest.

na im asking if you decided he sucked, before or after he was elected?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »
na im asking if you decided he sucked, before or after he was elected?

I knew he sucked when I learned his spiritual guide was Rev. Wright,just as I knew that senator Byrd sucked when I found out he was a recruiter for the Klan.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2010, 01:44:40 PM »
Dont worry 240 - myself and 5 of my business collegues met last week and we are forming the "Bronx Tea Party".  Staten Island has one and we are going to start from the nerve center of leftism, NYC. 

Dude, you've got to stay away from this Tea Party.  I told you before these clowns are not all that stable.  Going on strikes to hurt Obama doesn't make sense.  Going on some month long road trip doesn't make any sense.  Self admitted lack of national organization and no discernable leader (apparently they are looking for one - hint, hint).

Perhaps if they change some stupidity it might be a good thing.  But right now, it just doesn't seem to be a sensible thing to do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2010, 01:47:22 PM »

Dude, you've got to stay away from this Tea Party.  I told you before these clowns are not all that stable.  Going on strikes to hurt Obama doesn't make sense.  Going on some month long road trip doesn't make any sense.  Self admitted lack of national organization and no discernable leader (apparently they are looking for one - hint, hint).

Perhaps if they change some stupidity it might be a good thing.  But right now, it just doesn't seem to be a sensible thing to do.

Were going to do our own thing.  Its only going to be buisness owners sick of the taxes, regulations, costs, and garbage that the pols are throwing at us in NYC and lower NYS area. 

I have contractors, painters, plumbers, electricians, etc all on board. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2010, 01:51:29 PM »
Then you might be better served calling yourselves something like, "Business Leaders United against Washington" or something.  I just wouldn't use the "Tea Party" moniker.  Right now it seems to have to many negative connotations.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2010, 01:55:42 PM »
Then you might be better served calling yourselves something like, "Business Leaders United against Washington" or something.  I just wouldn't use the "Tea Party" moniker.  Right now it seems to have to many negative connotations.

Good Idea.   

We are just sick of the govt, all of us.  They are driving young people out of the state, its horrible.