Author Topic: IS THIS A GOOD NATURAL BASE BEFORE CYCLE?  (Read 3428 times)

lesaucer

Re: IS THIS A GOOD NATURAL BASE BEFORE CYCLE?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2010, 04:15:39 PM »
hahahahahaaha  ;D  i heard my a friend of a friend stayed on no explode for three months straight and ended up with kidney stones and no nut sack. he was fucking JACKED though.

lolll i hate the retards that have no clue about training and ask me DO U TAKE PROTEINS!?!!? like it was aas loll retard i usually just say no to them haha

lesaucer

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2010, 12:53:38 PM »
alright i changed my mind once again, mostly because of the fucking end of the world in 2012. but also because this proverb popped on the screen after deciding to wait more years ''If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll problably never do much of anything.'' god sign. I know my shit and got nothing to lose anyway. gonna start dbol,test,prov time to go FULLBLOWN BABY

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010, 01:52:05 PM »
Starting young with AAS can stunt growth and mess with your internal organs, but overall if you are done growing (heigth) at 19, and you look conditioned and have been training, for 3 4 or 5 years, you should be the judge of when to start and when to continue or stop if you are having issues.  Each hormone has specific sides, Test, est, nan, prog, all cause different conditions like water retention, agression, acne, liver and kidney and other organ (pancrease, stomach, intestines)function impairment or enhancement. 

You need to start with 1 compound and not do too many at once to start or you will have extremely bad sides.

I suggest test only 300-400mg/week to supplement your natural hormones, and then go up to the higher dose once you shut down and cruise for as long as you can stand the sides, and are relatively heatlthy compared to when you started.  Take some pct for a long time and don't stop lifting AT ALL.  How hard you lift when you come off and how much you maintain your routine from being on will produce the best rate of retention for gains.  I don't train for size, I train for strength, agility, speed, stamina and endurance, purposefully staying at 169-185lb, and I can say the harder you go on, the more you lose if you don't keep it up when you come off.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 03:34:43 PM »
alright i changed my mind once again, mostly because of the fucking end of the world in 2012. but also because this proverb popped on the screen after deciding to wait more years ''If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll problably never do much of anything.'' god sign. I know my shit and got nothing to lose anyway. gonna start dbol,test,prov time to go FULLBLOWN BABY

wow...You went from sounding like you might have had a good head on your shoulders to now sounding quite immature & naive....Mostly because of 2012?...a sign from god?....yea sounds reasonable to me :-\...
DAWG

lesaucer

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2010, 05:06:47 PM »
wow...You went from sounding like you might have had a good head on your shoulders to now sounding quite immature & naive....Mostly because of 2012?...a sign from god?....yea sounds reasonable to me :-\...

nah man, its just that one cycle shouldnt do much harm to me, and realizing that i could die tomorrow make me feel that i should do what i like to do to the fullest, without abuse of course and alot of precautions. also when i will go off im just gonna go back to my natural limit, im not gonna lose anything as long as i keep eating big,sleeping big, hardcore training. I know what work and what doesnt for me and feel like i am very close to my natural limit already, i dont do this to be in shape because i cant naturally like all the lazy who juice at my gym, then go off and you dont see them for like 2months and look like shit, im already in shape and almost as big as them naturally. id like to try competing one day only if i know i could be TOP best  and think that its at a young age like i am now that i can build the best foundation

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2010, 05:32:02 PM »
what is more damagin to your health, life style A or lifestyle B?

lifestyle A= regular intense exercise, Healthy diet, artifically enhanced hormone levels

lifestyle B= very rarely exercise, Unhealthy diet, Regular hormone levels

Which one? probably, based on my limited knowledge of physiology, Lifestyle B. Inactivity and a bad diet are quite damaging, i do know that. I also know that intense exercise is vry good at lowering blood pressure, improving your good/bad cholestrol ratio, and numerous other things. Most bodybuilders eat vegetables and take fishoiuls, and both of those are super great for longevity and overall health, with thouands of known phytochemicals in vegetables, and probably thousands of unkown phytochemicals...all of which serve purpouses in our bodies and help protect us from aging and death.

most people are lifestyle B. most bodybuilders are lifstyle A. Yes, a bodybuilder would be better off without using steroids. But even while using steroids, their healthy diets and workouts keep them in pretty good shape compared to the average person. and the average person lives about 70 years. nowdays more like 80.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 11:21:19 AM »
Starting young with AAS can stunt growth and mess with your internal organs, but overall if you are done growing (heigth) at 19, and you look conditioned and have been training, for 3 4 or 5 years, you should be the judge of when to start and when to continue or stop if you are having issues.  Each hormone has specific sides, Test, est, nan, prog, all cause different conditions like water retention, agression, acne, liver and kidney and other organ (pancrease, stomach, intestines)function impairment or enhancement.  

You need to start with 1 compound and not do too many at once to start or you will have extremely bad sides.

I suggest test only 300-400mg/week to supplement your natural hormones, and then go up to the higher dose once you shut down and cruise for as long as you can stand the sides, and are relatively heatlthy compared to when you started.  

this is exaclty what you dont want to do, it will only set u back over, go on propperly or not at all.....

dustin

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2010, 12:14:53 PM »
this is exaclty what you dont want to do, it will only set u back over, go on propperly or not at all.....

What the fuck are you talking about? This is the best advice. I'd suggest getting familiar with test before anything, then add other androgens to the mix. I don't suggest a long test cycle because it decreases collagen synthesis and is relatively boring, but maybe just blast for 6 weeks with some prop. Hell, front load with some suspension and THEN you'll become acquainted with exogenous test.

After that, test and tren. I know it's a heavy hitting androgen but it's straight to the point. Either that or just try out everything else under the sun. I've tried all the conventional injectable steroids other than deca. I'm thinking I can handle the prolactin/progesterone but want to have more cabergoline on hand before going that route. Also, summer is fast approaching so I might just supplement with some deca just for joint support. Bought 6 vials a few months back only to get violently ill for two months!!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2010, 02:48:55 AM »
nah, i totaly dissagree,,,, in the case of playing it safe, at that age your best of staying natural for  few more years, totaly pointless fucking around with your levels for no reason whatso ever... all depends on your goals of course..

talk to any 'honest' bodybuilder whos competed as a teen or under 21 and theyl tell you exactly the same, the point i was making earlier was you can totaly change your body as a teen with steroids if you so wish, but the little cycle here an there is nothing but couter productive,,, realy is best to wait until youve totaly maxed your natural gains before you start on that path...

4thAD

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2010, 08:15:06 AM »
What the fuck are you talking about? This is the best advice. I'd suggest getting familiar with test before anything, then add other androgens to the mix. I don't suggest a long test cycle because it decreases collagen synthesis and is relatively boring, but maybe just blast for 6 weeks with some prop. Hell, front load with some suspension and THEN you'll become acquainted with exogenous test.

After that, test and tren. I know it's a heavy hitting androgen but it's straight to the point. Either that or just try out everything else under the sun. I've tried all the conventional injectable steroids other than deca. I'm thinking I can handle the prolactin/progesterone but want to have more cabergoline on hand before going that route. Also, summer is fast approaching so I might just supplement with some deca just for joint support. Bought 6 vials a few months back only to get violently ill for two months!!

D, youve never run deca? Your in for a great time when you do. Strength gains are similar to tren, as you feel like you can lift a friggin house, with the added benefit of smooth pain free joints. I think your in for a real treat. If you run nandralone high enough, you can really tell the difference. Dont fuck around run it @ 500-600mg ew, def have caber on hand.

dustin

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2010, 04:39:55 PM »
D, youve never run deca? Your in for a great time when you do. Strength gains are similar to tren, as you feel like you can lift a friggin house, with the added benefit of smooth pain free joints. I think your in for a real treat. If you run nandralone high enough, you can really tell the difference. Dont fuck around run it @ 500-600mg ew, def have caber on hand.

Guess I'll order up some caber. Despite not eating very well, I'm actually leaning out and my sex drive is absolutely ridiculous. No signs of nipple soreness either so maybe I will run that deca after all. Worst case scenario, I'll just scale the dose back and run therapeutic doses for my joints.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2010, 03:36:02 AM »
good natural base = a minimum ofstrength and muscle for me.

i mean at least a 400/450 squat a 500 dead and a 300 bench for an average athelete with a decent bodyfat.

actually a guy at my gym started a cycle (1 sust/week), he's on week 8, he bench press flew up from a single at 220 to a set of 4 at ...220 lbs.

he's an asshole, don't know how to train how to diet, but he plan to do a second cycle soon with heavier dose.   
asstropin