Author Topic: how far do you putdown a girl thats really pissed you off or turned on you  (Read 1747 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
what kind of names do you use on someone who might have hurt your feelings,broke up with your or dissed you and do your harsh words have master effects on these hoes in anyway?

on a side note this hot myspace hoe deleted me, i went out once with her and made out for a good 15 minutes at some pool place, so i spoke about her semi acnes on myspace even though shes hot like a 10 but has a fair amount of acne yet still hot, but i also made reference that her other part is probably broke out with acne, im hoping this has a debilitating effect on her, but i had to post to my brethren on getbig, sometimes these actions bring back a hoe into life again, i know this is not the christian way, but i feel that words arent really that much of a sin only lieing n shit like that but i also feel like she deserved it and would be much better off with me than chasing around local bands wich is annoying to see on her friendslist she only has bands cause yeah she is hot but a groupie attention whore slut

on a postive not the hoe that comes around and lets me fuck her n stuff normally looks like a 7 but today she was like definitly 7.1 or 7.2, i have been feeding her epic lean failcan knowledges this is due to her increased hotness, i feel most girls can reach dime status
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
what kind of names do you use on someone who might have hurt your feelings,broke up with your or dissed you and do your harsh words have master effects on these hoes in anyway?

on a side note this hot myspace hoe deleted me, i went out once with her and made out for a good 15 minutes at some pool place, so i spoke about her semi acnes on myspace even though shes hot like a 10 but has a fair amount of acne yet still hot, but i also made reference that her other part is probably broke out with acne, im hoping this has a debilitating effect on her, but i had to post to my brethren on getbig, sometimes these actions bring back a hoe into life again, i know this is not the christian way, but i feel that words arent really that much of a sin only lieing n shit like that but i also feel like she deserved it and would be much better off with me than chasing around local bands wich is annoying to see on her friendslist she only has bands cause yeah she is hot but a groupie attention whore slut

on a postive not the hoe that comes around and lets me fuck her n stuff normally looks like a 7 but today she was like definitly 7.1 or 7.2, i have been feeding her epic lean failcan knowledges this is due to her increased hotness, i feel most girls can reach dime status

Groupie hoes are the worst they will drop their pants for a crackhead singer anytime sounds like you need di this hoe call her a cockwhore groupie then hit the road bro

io856

don't show emotion in the face - stone cold

dismissive of their interaction i.e. no interest

maybe give the finger if your keen

hate the power of the puss - become impervious to vagina

Natural Man

• Getbig V

Do you have a father johnny?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

I usually don't give a shit.  Once you've committed an unforgivable offense, you're out of my life, period.  They don't rate commentary, I mean, I just don't care and besides, I have a basic respect for people.

But in one particular case, I finally got fed up with this one bitch and called her a piece of shit.  I may have added that she was a low life, but the POS comment predominated.  I don't think I'd ever been angrier in the moment with anyone else in my life. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
dismissive of their interaction i.e. no interest

Yes this is the key.  Females thrive on attention.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
yeah i guess sometimes i hope my put downs attain them back into my life , i guess when i do it -i do it more in a manipulative gambling way of attainment wich only seems to work 10-20 percent of the time
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Do you have a father johnny?

Yes he does.  It is also his uncle.  You know how those hillbillys are.  Keep it in the family ;D
No Worries 4 me

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the thing that really hurts and bugs the shit out of most women is to simply ignore them...don't call them, don't answer calls or txts, if you see them out, pretend they aren't there, if they walk up to you in a bar ignore them (this really works if you are with a bunch of friends)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
holy fuck that name calling worked

she sent a friend request to add me back! wow she said it was by accident she deleted me, so maybe just being honest even if its hateful really helps the situation
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Re: how far do you putdown a girl thats really pissed you off or turned on you
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 03:57:33 PM »
holy fuck that name calling worked

she sent a friend request to add me back! wow she said it was by accident she deleted me, so maybe just being honest even if its hateful really helps the situation
I told you so bro

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 03:57:58 PM »
the fascinating life of a 30 y/o painter.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 03:58:45 PM »
Yes he does.  It is also his uncle.  You know how those hillbillys are.  Keep it in the family ;D
he never answered the question . nor did he answer that one:

WHATS YOUR EDUCATIONAL LEVEL JOHNNY?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 04:01:58 PM »
I told you so bro

wait, i thought i invented calling girls a cockwhore in order to get them back  :)
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 04:03:27 PM »
wait, i thought i invented calling girls a cockwhore in order to get them back  :)
damn sorry dude that was a Falcon principle I must be losing my mind ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 04:19:50 PM »
feeling frustrated lately mr falcon

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 04:20:53 PM »
feeling frustrated lately mr falcon
ignore her and move on. dont ever say anything mean or rude. This way you might have a chance with her friends
I

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 04:26:41 PM »
SILENCE IS GOLDEN