Author Topic: White House: Obama is right about Supreme Court decision  (Read 3266 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
White House: Obama is right about Supreme Court decision
« on: January 28, 2010, 10:01:34 AM »
The White House says President Barack Obama was accurate when he took on a Supreme Court ruling in the State of the Union address, even though Justice Samuel Alito mouthed, “Not true.”

Alito’s protest came when the president said: “With all due deference to separation of powers, last week the Supreme Court reversed a century of law that I believe will open the floodgates for special interests — including foreign corporations — to spend without limit in our elections. (Applause.) … And I'd urge Democrats and Republicans to pass a bill that helps to correct some of these problems.”

A senior administration official told POLITICO on Thursday morning: “There is a loophole that we need to address and are working with Congress to address. There are U.S. subsidiaries of foreign-controlled corporations that could influence our elections because of this ruling

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/32151.html#ixzz0dvnY9sSD

This is just what we need.  A bill to repeal this bullsh*t.  Otherwise expect China, India and other emerging markets to all have a hand in our politics.
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: White House: Obama is right about Supreme Court decision
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 10:08:53 AM »
Well of cource they would say hes right because they LOVE to squash free speech.Thats why they are in favor of the fairness doctrine and why they go after FOX news.Lets see,who would I trust on constitutional issues,Barack Hussein Obama or justice Roberts?Hmmmm,tough call there.By the way Justice Kennedy wrote the opinion,hardly a right winger.As usual,Obama is wrong.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 10:11:26 AM »
Well of cource they would say hes right because they LOVE to squash free speech.Thats why they are in favor of the fairness doctrine and why they go after FOX news.Lets see,who would I trust on constitutional issues,Barack Hussein Obama or justice Roberts?Hmmmm,tough call there.By the way Justice Kennedy wrote the opinion,hardly a right winger.As usual,Obama is wrong.
wow...really...tell me you are joking..at this point obama could say the sky is blue  on a clear day and you would post something to refute that. Amazing

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 10:11:56 AM »

So you agree that foreign owned corporations should be able to influence american elections?
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 10:16:56 AM »
So you agree that foreign owned corporations should be able to influence american elections?

Do you know ANYTHING about the law?Its already illegal for foreign owned corps. or nationals to put adds on tv or give to a campaign in the last few weeks before an election.In fact the FCC also has laws on the books not allowing for foreign entities to put campaign ads on tv during elections.This is yet another left wing lie furthered by the little community aggitater Barack Hussein Obama.This is typical left wing lies.Roberts is light years smarter then Obama.If he rules,his opinion trumps Obama.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 10:17:53 AM »
Do you know ANYTHING about the law?Its already illegal for foreign owned corps. or nationals to put adds on tv or give to a campaign in the last few weeks before an election.In fact the FCC also has laws on the books not allowing for foreign entities to put campaign ads on tv during elections.This is yet another left wing lie furthered by the little community aggitater Barack Hussein Obama.This is typical left wing lies.Roberts is light years smarter then Obama.If he rules,his opinion trumps Obama.

Yes Billy a left wing lie that both parties supported in his speech.   ::)
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 10:18:46 AM »

How fucking dumb are you KC & Mal?  Serious, you two are seriously embarassing yourseleves by supporting this fraud.  

Obama was elected from foreign money in the first place.  
________________________ ________________________ _________________

Call For An Audit of Obama’s Campaign Finances
by Pamela Geller
www.bigvoernment.com

In light of the long-overdue ruling by the Supreme Court to throw out the free-speech-killing and unconstitutional McCain-Feingold finance law (was there ever a more destructive, corrupting influence on elections ever?), it is a good time to revisit the active complaint to the Federal Elections Commission over Barack Obama’s campaign finances.

Back when Obama was running for President, I broke a number of campaign donation stories that should have blown the race wide open. The Obama campaign committed the most egregious violations of election contribution laws, and they were dismissed with a wave of the hand. Millions came in from foreign countries — which is illegal: the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) “prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly.”

I broke the jaw-dropping story about how tens of thousands of dollars came in to the Obama campaign from a Hamas-controlled camp in Gaza. Al-Jazeera actually ran video of Obama phone banks in Gaza. One large contributor to the Obama campaign was Monir Edwan, who was listed on FEC documents as contributing to Obama from the city of Rafah in the state “GA.” If you were reading quickly, you might have thought it was just a contribution from Georgia. But there is no city of Rafah in the Peach State. Monir Edwan sent money to Obama from Rafah, Gaza.

Monir Edwan, one of Obama’s Gazan donors, said he sold Obama t-shirts that the campaign had sent him in Gaza for around $9, and that a profit was made. “Some young men,” Edwan explained, “even bought the T-shirts for 60 shekel ($17.29), which is a lot to spend in Gaza on a t-shirt, but that is how much Gazans like Obama.” I love it: jihadis in Obama Tees. How fitting.

On Watchdog.net, a site that monitors campaign contributions, Monir Edwan is listed as Barack Obama’s Top Contributor, giving $24,313 between October 27, 2007 and November 11, 2007. However, although it gives zip codes and other details for the other four of Obama’s top five individual contributors, it provides no additional information at all for Monir Edwan — and Edwan’s link is the only dead one on the Watchdog page.

Why did Palestinians in a Gaza refugee camp have such love for Obama in the summer of 2008? Did they know he was going to run a virulently anti-Israel, pro-jihad presidency?

Gaza was not alone. The contributions came from over 50 nations. And many seemed intent on skirting campaign finance laws: Obama’s foreign contributors were making multiple small donations, ostensibly in their own names, over a period of a few days, some under maximum donation allowances — but others were aggregating in excess of the maximums when their contributions were all added up. Other donations came in from donors with names such as “Hbkjb,” “jkbkj,” and “Doodad.” Also, thousands of Obama’s foreign donations ended in cents. This was evidence of foreign contributors sending in donations in foreign currencies that exchanged into odd amounts. Americans living overseas would almost uniformly be able to contribute dollars, in set amounts.

The Obama campaign received a substantial amount of money from countries that have an interest in seeing a weak American President: $366,708.22 from China; $25,259.00 from the United Arab Emirates; $7,062.60 from Russia; and $6,716.28 from Saudi Arabia. Obama also took in $6,350.00 from Indonesia; $5,000.00 from Kenya; and $1,750.00 from Egypt.

The FEC alleges that Obama also illegally took donations from Tamil Tiger leaders. The Tamil Tigers are, according to the FBI, the most successful terrorist group in the world. While the Hillary Clinton returned contributions from the Tamil Tigers, Obama kept them.

There are many other questions and mysteries regarding Obama’s campaign finances. The Puma P.A.C. blog notes: “Obama spent a record $744 million on his campaign but has disclosed donors for only $485 million of his windfall.”

It is important to point out that I had also reviewed John McCain’s donations — and they were so clean you could eat off ‘em.

And now the influence peddling has manifested itself in Obama’s catastrophic first year.

The FEC generally takes several years to process a complaint, and their statutory limit is five years. The commission still needs to vote on any action, but if they decline, the complainant can sue the FEC. So the complaint is ongoing.

If justice is to be done, Barack Obama will have to own up to his violations of campaign finance law, and pay the political price. An audit of Obama’s campaign finances is long overdue.

________________________ ________________________ _______________

WAKE THE HELL UP YOU FOOLS!

The Obama campaign received a substantial amount of money from countries that have an interest in seeing a weak American President: $366,708.22 from China; $25,259.00 from the United Arab Emirates; $7,062.60 from Russia; and $6,716.28 from Saudi Arabia. Obama also took in $6,350.00 from Indonesia; $5,000.00 from Kenya; and $1,750.00 from Egypt.[/b]

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 10:20:37 AM »

Republicans support the supreme court ruling.Its a free speech issue.NOT ONE republican stood up and clapped in the supreme courts ears like that jerkoff Shmucky Shumer or little Dick Durbin.Once again,know the law.Obama is a liar.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 10:29:06 AM »
Republicans support the supreme court ruling.Its a free speech issue.NOT ONE republican stood up and clapped in the supreme courts ears like that jerkoff Shmucky Shumer or little Dick Durbin.Once again,know the law.Obama is a liar.

haha they all stood billy.  every single one of them.   :-*
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 10:31:27 AM »
How fucking dumb are you KC & Mal?  Serious, you two are seriously embarassing yourseleves by supporting this fraud.  

Obama was elected from foreign money in the first place.  

If that is even true, why should we continue down that slope?  You're saying well Obama did it so heck so should everyone right?  You're against it for Obama, but for it for everyone else?  Weird.  More double standards. 
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 10:33:59 AM »

NOT ONE stood at Obama insulting the supreme court.Only disrespectful democrats do that.We have three EQUAL branches of government,the idea that Obama,in a state of the union address, questions the supreme court,when they have no recource, is disgusting and disgracefull.Once again,it was justice Kennedy who wrote the opnion,hes a lib.When ANYONE can show me Obama,or ANYONE ELSE in the congress or senate knows the law as well as Roberts then you can question his wisdom.He proved he is miles above all of them in his hearings.They arent in his league.If he rules,its right.They are wrong,he is right.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 10:34:29 AM »

you know KC it is better to be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Gee I wonder why Obama is against this? Let me think who has he gone after Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Banks, Doctors, Wall Street. Now they can actually respond and not just have to take the bullshit from DC anymore.

And has already been laws exist that prevent foreign nations........ from interfering in US elections.

So Obama either doesn't understand that or knows it and lied to do nothing more than grandstand.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 10:35:11 AM »
If that is even true, why should we continue down that slope?  You're saying well Obama did it so heck so should everyone right?  You're against it for Obama, but for it for everyone else?  Weird.  More double standards. 

No, its a lie to appeal to people like yourself. 

Nothing is going to change and this idiotic speech was tailor made for the useful idiots of the left. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 10:40:23 AM »
No, its a lie to appeal to people like yourself. 

Nothing is going to change and this idiotic speech was tailor made for the useful idiots of the left. 

and those repubs who support it? what about them? their on the right you know  ;)
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 10:41:39 AM »
and those repubs who support it? what about them? their on the right you know  ;)

They are all laughing their ass off over this. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 03:54:50 PM »

At 46:25 he starts talking about it, the applause then starts.  At 46:51 the camera shifts and shows the Republicans SITTING.

Now, let's see if you're man enough to own up to your lie.  Typically when you can't back up your bullshit you just resort to mockery.  I'm guessing you'll run like a coward.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 04:05:30 PM »
wow, I haven't seen people this pissed off since right before and after the election.  The venom is super-thick lately.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 04:17:42 PM »
wow, I haven't seen people this pissed off since right before and after the election.  The venom is super-thick lately.

Nah, there's nothing venomous about calling somebody out on an obvious lie. 

I'm not too thrilled with the decision either.  I think 33's made some good points about it so I've decided I need to think about it more.  Perhaps we should see how things play out in the next elections before deciding if this was good or bad?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 06:13:25 AM »

Nah, there's nothing venomous about calling somebody out on an obvious lie. 

I'm not too thrilled with the decision either.  I think 33's made some good points about it so I've decided I need to think about it more.  Perhaps we should see how things play out in the next elections before deciding if this was good or bad?

We already saw how it played out LAST ELECTION where Obama got millions from overseas via credit card transactions he never disclosed or accounted for.

Obama is the biggest liar/fraud/hypocrite EVER to be POTUS.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 06:24:43 AM »

Yes,the venom is thick,caused by the lying Obama.Foreign entities are already forbidden to put money into campaigns,the  Election boards also have already forbidden even foreigners living in this country to do that.Obama is a filthy liar,he was caught in his lie.He disrespected the supreme court along with that filthy hook nosed little kyke Shmucky Shumer and little Dick Durbin.It was a disgusting display.Obama=liar and he is now caught in his lie!!!!

By the way,I saw Maddow last night,you still think she is intelligent?She actually defended Obama KNOWING he was 100% incorrect.She is a moron.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 06:26:01 AM »
Yes,the venom is thick,caused by the lying Obama.Foreign entities are already forbidden to put money into campaigns,the  Election boards also have already forbidden even foreigners living in this country to do that.Obama is a filthy liar,he was caught in his lie.He disrespected the supreme court along with that filthy hook nosed little kyke Shmucky Shumer and little Dick Durbin.It was a disgusting display.Obama=liar and he is now caught in his lie!!!!

By the way,I saw Maddow last night,you still think she is intelligent?She actually defended Obama KNOWING he was 100% incorrect.She is a moron.

right  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 06:29:18 AM »

RIGHT!!!!!Obama was wrong,he lied its been proven by EVERY SINGLE constitutional expert,ruled on by the supreme court,Obama couldn't ties the shoes of judge Roberts on intelligence,knowledge of the law and most importantly common sense.Argue till your blue in the face,Obama was caught in another of his many lies.Perhaps he should stick to insulting the police and defending little racists like Skip Gates ,thats what hes good at.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2010, 06:31:07 AM »

Wrong, Obama was wrong on the law and is a complete hypocrite since he himself took in millions on credit cards from foregin sources in the 08 election that he never disclosed on the forms. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2010, 09:15:04 AM »

At 46:25 he starts talking about it, the applause then starts.  At 46:51 the camera shifts and shows the Republicans SITTING.

Now, let's see if you're man enough to own up to your lie.  Typically when you can't back up your bullshit you just resort to mockery.  I'm guessing you'll run like a coward.

Coward? Me? I'm not a Palinite i don't quit  ;D

Yes i'll admit i was mistaken on that point.  I apologize to Billy for any harm or foul committed on the play and will buy him a beer if we should meet.
Abandon every hope...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »
Yes i'll admit i was mistaken on that point. 

I can respect that.