Author Topic: Senate Democrats Approves Raising Government Borrowing Limit By $1.9 Trillion  (Read 910 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Senate Approves Raising Government Borrowing Limit By $1.9 Trillion
Vince Veneziani | Jan. 28, 2010, 12:40 PM | 733 |  25

www.businessinsider.com

________________________ ________________________ ______________________

PrintTags: Senate, Debt, Spending, Recession, U.S. Government, Ben Bernanke

We just got word from a trader that the Senate has passed a measure to increase the Federal borrowing limit by $1.9 trillion to $14.3 trillion.

Senators voted 60-39 to boost the limit by $1.9 trillion after approving a short-term increase in December.

________________________ ________________________ ______________

Democrats to taxpayers - FUCK YOU AND YOUR GRANDKIDS, THEIR CHILDREN, AND THEIR CHILDRENS' CHILDREN! ! ! !

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
 ::)
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Who cares about the titantic debt this admn is piling on right KC?

Dear Reader didnt mention this last night did he?  I wonder why? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
Who cares about the titantic debt this admn is piling on right KC?

Dear Reader didnt mention this last night did he?  I wonder why? 

Uh he did actually.  He said the senate would pass a spending bill that's why the freeze was from 2011 and onwards.   ::)
Abandon every hope...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Uh he did actually.  He said the senate would pass a spending bill that's why the freeze was from 2011 and onwards.   ::)

So go and spend as much as you can now because there will be a freeze in a year, great fucking logic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V
So go and spend as much as you can now because there will be a freeze in a year, great fucking logic

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

This guy aint got nothing on Obama.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
After all that talk about reducing spending and deficits they pass this?  There is NO hope for this congress.  Vote out the majority in the fall.  This is an insult to the people....and an insult to Obama if he really was serious on helping our extrordinary debt situation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dear "Reader" = pretty funny actually.

Reminds me of Astro from the jetsons trying to pronounce "leader".

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
And what exactly would the spending freeze effect? Is it the WHOLE budget? Defense, entitlements, infrastructure? And if none of these areas, especially entitlements.medicare/medicaid, aren't even touched, what is the point? They represent the structural problem, the root of the problem. But they also represent political poison.

So, Obama/Congress will increase spending/future outlays to levels that could only have been dreamed of 5 years ago and then they come at us and tell us that they are serious about tackling the deficit? Make it even more unsustainable and THEN "freeze" it? Garbage, total garbage.

Begin to make serious and deep restructuring of Medicair/medicaid/S.S/Defense and then you have my attention. Everything else is a cyncial ploy and they fucking know it.

Eat yourself up to 600lbs and then tell everyone your serious about losing wieght by cutting out a few candy bars every week.

Garbage.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
He doesn't want the semi-buget freeze to start until 2011...so the dem congress can spend as much of our money as possible before most get voted out.