Author Topic: Looking for a good, long cycle  (Read 2476 times)

gunnz

• Getbig III
Looking for a good, long cycle
« on: January 29, 2010, 08:59:05 AM »
Looking for help designing a good, long cycle.

33 years old, 215 lbs, 6', 3rd cycle

Products available:  Test Prop, Test Cyp, Sustanon, Nandrolone Decanate, Winstrol, GH, HCG, Nolva, Clomid, Arimidex

What would you do?

4thAD

Re: Looking for a good, long cycle
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 11:30:50 AM »
What are your goals with said cycle?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 02:59:11 PM »
Lean gains...put on some lean mass, then get cut up by June 1st.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 11:19:57 PM »
you get lean gains from any steroid,, its your diet that determins how lean those gains are... some may have issues with water, but there easily adressed with aimidex...

if you want a good long cycle and your going to use much of what youvr got there,, id start on sus for 1st month, cyp till that runs out, then finish off with prop, take the decca all the way thru almost, drop for winstrol to take with your prop...

but for an easy dont have to take many shots long cycle, enth and decca would be my choice.. with a dbol kick at the start.. if u get too watery take arimidex eod, i dont realy use hcg so i cant advise u on that, altho most on here use small doses throught a long cycle..

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 08:56:59 AM »
Thank you

Any other ideas/recommendations?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 10:37:15 AM »
test cyp(500-1000per week) + gh(4-10iu per day) + hcg(300iu  everyother day or every third day)

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 01:57:33 PM »
test cyp(500-1000per week) + gh(4-10iu per day) + hcg(300iu  everyother day or every third day)

300iu eod would be too much and could put in danger of desensitization. I personally use 500iu e3d its the optimal dose.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 09:17:23 AM »
300iu eod would be too much and could put in danger of desensitization. I personally use 500iu e3d its the optimal dose.
ok then GUNNZ dont do 500 do 300iu every third day. 4th is pretty knowledgable about the hcg issue

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 02:18:47 PM »
ok then GUNNZ dont do 500 do 300iu every third day. 4th is pretty knowledgable about the hcg issue

tbombz - Instead of throwing out info that is incorrect why not just let the people who know what there talking about give advise. I don't doubt that your trying to be helpful but be careful and if your not knowledgable about what your talking about don't speak.
All Gas!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 02:37:27 PM »
tbombz - Instead of throwing out info that is incorrect why not just let the people who know what there talking about give advise. I don't doubt that your trying to be helpful but be careful and if your not knowledgable about what your talking about don't speak.
im so so sorry tats, my advice was so off base and dangerous, can you call the police for me and tell them i deserve to be locked up for endangering poor GUNZ life? please oh please lock me up and throw away the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 08:00:09 PM »
No harm done at all Tbombz. 300eod would probably be OK, but 500e3d is just where we know it wont desensitize the testes. 300e3d would also be a safe alternative.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 06:26:37 AM »
im so so sorry tats, my advice was so off base and dangerous, can you call the police for me and tell them i deserve to be locked up for endangering poor GUNZ life? please oh please lock me up and throw away the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need for that we can keep the police out of this.
All Gas!

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 07:04:32 AM »
Its ok! I'm still alive, and my nuts still work!  Everything is ok, whew!

What about throwing in any deca or winny?   Any other opinions?

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 11:15:30 PM »
Test e Deca and primo would make for a really good 16-20 week cycle, it you've got the green

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 09:00:43 AM »
Right now I'm running test, tren, and deca. @ week 13 I will drop the tren and add masteron and either tbol, or anadrol. Its been a great cycle so far. I have been talking to a BB who has been in this game for a very long time and he has taught me a few things. One is estrogen manipulation. Week 1-12 I am controlling estrogen with adex. Starting week 13 I will be adding masteron which will help with estrogen a little. I Will be dropping adex and using nolvadex just to keep from getting gyno. His theory is when the cycle starts to peter out up your overall estro levels and continue to grow. I'll get more in detail in a post later on.