Author Topic: Tiller murderer found guilty...bill o should be next  (Read 1270 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Tiller murderer found guilty...bill o should be next
« on: January 29, 2010, 12:11:04 PM »
The anti-abortion activist who admitted killing Kansas abortion doctor George Tiller was found guilty of first-degree murder and assault today by a jury that deliberated for only 37 minutes.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/scott-roeder-guilty-kansas-abortion-murder/story?id=9698666

Great new justice has been swift and served.
Abandon every hope...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Tiller murderer found guilty...bill o should be next
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 12:46:13 PM »
Agreed, that was quick, and just.

What is bill o should be next?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 01:04:14 PM »
The guy admitted doing it,was proud of doing it and would do it again.He is a true American Hero.If only about 10,000 other Tillers would get the same thing it would be a glorious day.Fuck Tiller,I hope he is rotting in hell right along with DR.SLEPIAN.Two disgusting pieces of shit.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 01:27:44 PM »
The anti-abortion activist who admitted killing Kansas abortion doctor George Tiller was found guilty of first-degree murder and assault today by a jury that deliberated for only 37 minutes.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/scott-roeder-guilty-kansas-abortion-murder/story?id=9698666

Great new justice has been swift and served.

I'd do it.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 01:29:14 PM »
The guy admitted doing it,was proud of doing it and would do it again.He is a true American Hero.If only about 10,000 other Tillers would get the same thing it would be a glorious day.Fuck Tiller,I hope he is rotting in hell right along with DR.SLEPIAN.Two disgusting pieces of shit.

So a convicted murdered is a 'true American hero'? wow Billy the company you must keep.
Abandon every hope...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 01:32:05 PM »
So a convicted murdered is a 'true American hero'? wow Billy the company you must keep.

oh you didnt know..he sings songs praising the murdering of martin luther king as well...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 01:34:03 PM »
oh you didnt know..he sings songs praising the murdering of martin luther king as well...

He did say tim mcviegh was 'hardcore' so i guess this isn't a stretch for him.   
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 01:42:37 PM »

He killed a man that murdered 60,000 human beings.There isnt a Nazi war criminal that ever came close to killing 60,000 people.Tiller made men like Jospeh Mengele look like Sunday school picknickers.

I never praised James Earl Ray,I simply put a song on here about him in response to Mal praising Young Jeezy who raps about nothing but killing,drugs and banging bitches.

McVEIGH WAS HARDCORE.Never tried to extend his stay on earth.Went to his death with his head up,didnt fight it,didnt appeal.He was proud of what he did.Never told on his pals.The guy was as harcore as hell.Guilty and put to death,but hardcore to the end.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 02:26:22 PM »
 BILLY MIMNAUGH  is proud to be racist.he proudly shaves his head and has a white power tattoo

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 02:29:47 PM »
BILLY MIMNAUGH  is proud to be racist.he proudly shaves his head and has a white power tattoo

really? post up a pic of the tat billy!
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »

I proudly shave my head, but I have MPB. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 02:32:48 PM »
I proudly shave my head, but I have MPB. 

i thought you were an I-Tai?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 02:36:10 PM »
i thought you were an I-Tai?

Yeah and?  Not all of us have a porcupine on our head. 

I love it shaved though.  Would not change it for anything. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 02:39:40 PM »
Yeah and?  Not all of us have a porcupine on our head. 

I love it shaved though.  Would not change it for anything. 

Oh i see.  second generation?
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 06:42:19 AM »

Im proud that people LIKE YOU consider me a racist.You dont even know what a racist is.You allow fools like Olbermann determine it for you.According to him Scott Brown is a racist,so basically any conservative is a racist.By the way,YOU shed tears for King,I dont.Im not a fan of a guy that bangs prostitutes while claiming hes a rev.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 06:53:59 AM »
Im proud that people LIKE YOU consider me a racist.You dont even know what a racist is.You allow fools like Olbermann determine it for you.According to him Scott Brown is a racist,so basically any conservative is a racist.By the way,YOU shed tears for King,I dont.Im not a fan of a guy that bangs prostitutes while claiming hes a rev.

simply amazing

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 07:05:58 AM »
guy that bangs prostitutes while claiming hes a rev.

That's more of a Christian thing it seems, not a racist thing.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 07:36:58 AM »
simply amazing

Is that not true?Rev. Abernathy swears it is.He would know MUCH more about King then you.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 07:41:42 AM »
Is that not true?Rev. Abernathy swears it is.He would know MUCH more about King then you.

So you agree with Abernathy on that point...but do you agree with his points on race relations..hmm...or do you just pick and choose what you want to listen about Martin Luther King..

Im a good person. I volunteer in innercity schools. Give a tons of time...But i also bang a lot of chicks im not married to...Does one thing over shadow the other...well maybe to idiots...the world is 3d,...Digital...not analog and simple as you wanna to make it to fit your beliefs

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 07:47:47 AM »
So you agree with Abernathy on that point...but do you agree with his points on race relations..hmm...or do you just pick and choose what you want to listen about Martin Luther King..

Im a good person. I volunteer in innercity schools. Give a tons of time...But i also bang a lot of chicks im not married to...Does one thing over shadow the other...well maybe to idiots...the world is 3d,...Digital...not analog and simple as you wanna to make it to fit your beliefs

I never ever said you werent a good person.King was a PREACHER who banged prostitutes,therefore his moral authority is nothing.Just as Jackson,just as Sawggert just as any of the so-called preachers.You cant use The Lord as your moral authority to speak out on issues when you violate the very God you claim gives you authority to speak out.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 08:09:32 AM »
King was a PREACHER who banged prostitutes,therefore his moral authority is nothing.Just as Jackson,just as Sawggert just as any of the so-called preachers.You cant use The Lord as your moral authority to speak out on issues when you violate the very God you claim gives you authority to speak out.

Ok listen up dude.  Lately you been posting things that I am in complete agreement on.

We can't have that shit around here.  You can't exactly be my nemesis if you always sharing my viewpoint.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 01:18:22 PM »
I never ever said you werent a good person.King was a PREACHER who banged prostitutes,therefore his moral authority is nothing.Just as Jackson,just as Sawggert just as any of the so-called preachers.You cant use The Lord as your moral authority to speak out on issues when you violate the very God you claim gives you authority to speak out.

in other words you cannot promote religion if you have ever sinned.  therefore no one can promote religion? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 02:10:48 PM »
in other words you cannot promote religion if you have ever sinned.  therefore no one can promote religion? 

All have sinned.HOWEVER!!If your going to put yourself up as the moral compass of the country,you better be fairly clean.Getting drunk in a bar and banging some chick while your impaired is very very different from  PURPOSELY making arrangements to bang and then hide it so you can continue to push yourself as the guy who will lead America to its moral calling.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2010, 06:34:22 AM »

Not under a blanket of hypocrisy.  Which is/was the case of King.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2010, 07:45:15 AM »
Not under a blanket of hypocrisy.  Which is/was the case of King.

Really...because i think if that was the case....with the extreme level of racism (in those days  ::) ) that would have been a major talking point to try and discredit MLK JR....just sayin....graspin at straws.......i get it..lol