Author Topic: Obama OWNS Republicans on Live TV for a full hour in Q&A session!  (Read 26928 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Obama OWNS Republicans on Live TV for a full hour in Q&A session!
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2010, 03:32:49 PM »
Multi-millionair? Hahahahahahahaha, I wish. I comfortable, how's that?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2010, 03:34:25 PM »
A lot haters in this thread.
Just accept that the most powerful man in the world is a BLACK man, and he rules your ass.
Hope this helps  8) 8)

I don't give a damn what color he is and most of white america doesn't make a big deal about it. Yes, I am white, but I am really getting sick of people using that against me just because I disagree with Obama. I am getting sick of Obama putting most of the trouble back to Bush also. I didn't like Bush either that doesn't mean I am a democrat, nor does disagreeing with Obama make me a republic or dislike him because he is half black. The black's in our country are still making the biggest deal about Obama, what if Obama favored the white side of his family more? Would we still have most of black america standing behind him?
Watching The Haters

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2010, 04:01:36 PM »
Politics: MattT vs Coach. Talk about a handicap match.

Hhahaaaa, 
Add Johnny Falcon to the mix = priceless

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2010, 04:09:47 PM »
So basically this is a black guy getting one up on whitey, and MattT(wat) spaffed his pants.

T(wat) you're from Canada what the fu ck do you care? Ooops I forgot, it's the racist stuff you like.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2010, 10:24:45 PM »
Um his approval rating is actually up! Holla! :P

Apparently the use of high doses of steroids by midgets causes dementia.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2010, 10:40:23 PM »
Obama for the win.  I feel bad for him having to fight fiction with fact with an uneducated and ill-informed electorate who can`t discern the difference between the two.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2010, 11:00:58 PM »
Politics are for the weak.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2010, 11:24:47 PM »
Oh Brother all you Kool-Aid drinking left nuts.

You talk about Obama owning but he got OWNED so hard at the State of the Union.

After getting bitchslapped with a dick in MA, bye bye healthcare and lefty policies.  

He is starting to totally move towards the center (not saying he will, but thats what he is spewing) now that he lost his super-majority in the Senate and realizes he can't run a muck.

Anybody else find it funny that up until Scott Brown, all he spewed was Healthcare Healthcare Healthcare.

Then he loses his supermajority, realizes he is screwed, and now his focus is on the Economy?  LOL.  

He is in damage control mode now offering up a "Jobs package" to appeal more to center-right Americans, because he knows if he continued on with his policies that the Dems will get royally ass-fucked in the 2010 elections.

Obama won't pass shit this year, then in 2010 elections the Republicans will regain power.  

Game over liberals.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2010, 11:39:48 PM »
It was game over when he became pres.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2010, 11:44:28 PM »
Ya because it went all uphill from clinton right? ::) ::) ::)

just look at the facts, the repubs after clinton did a fucking terrible job, he reduced the deficeit, they increased it. lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2010, 11:59:36 PM »
FOX cut off the live feed.  GOP members admitted it was a big mistake.

CNN and MSNBC are replaying it.  Obama is scoring some big points on this one.  

FOX is talking abuot the danger of spring break girls being asked to expose their breasts for men with video cameras.

This one definitely helps Obama... he was weak at the State of Union and then they giftwrapped this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama spars with GOP in no-holds-barred debate

By Daniel Tencer
Friday, January 29th, 2010 -- 3:24 pm

Share on Facebook  Stumble This!
UPDATE AT BOTTOM: Fox News cut live feed of Obama debate half-way through; GOP aides say allowing cameras was a 'mistake'

A combative President Obama sparred back and forth with Republicans at a House GOP retreat in Baltimore Friday, telling House members they had backed themselves into a corner by painting his administration as being radical.

It was an unusual question-and-answer session that some observers have compared to Question Period in the British House of Commons, when the prime minister takes questions from opposition lawmakers. And even some conservative commentators admit Obama won the debate and gave himself a much-needed image boost.

Invited by the GOP to attend their annual conference, the president accepted but surprised Republicans with a request to allow cameras into the conference room, Politico reports. The GOP agreed.

Weaving between pleas for bipartisanship and direct criticism of GOP politicking, the president took Republicans to task for voting against last year's stimulus package and then attending "ribbon cuttings" for projects funded by it.

Story continues below...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A lot of you have gone to ribbon cuttings for the same projects that you voted against," Obama said

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2010, 12:14:25 AM »
i just watched it from the whitehouse.gov site and WOW...Obama kicked their ass.  Too bad the right nut hangers will be too blind to see that their party is all about playground politics.
Wahhh.....you wont let me win so I am going home with my ball.....wahhhhh  :'(.

F uck these 2 parties and go Libertarian.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2010, 12:30:06 AM »
Cultural Marxism has just gotten more horse power...I give it two years before we see humans fucking/dating sheep on MTV under his watch...Although I suppose he really doesn't have anything to really do with it anyway...Its going to happen regardless of who is the puppet of the month...

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2010, 12:58:48 AM »
The rethuglicans sat and listened.... :o BTW...no teleprompter this time, u know...a lot of republicans complaining he's no smarter than Bush....makes me wonder if you guys really believe this shit or some of you have been so heavily brain washed by Faux News that u dont seem to be able to draw your own conclusions.... :) When Faux news cut the Q&A they knew EXACTLY what they were doing.....big mistake to let the cameras roll so they decided to end it. Biggest political spanking in a looooooooong time...LOL
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2010, 01:28:41 AM »
Oh Brother all you Kool-Aid drinking left nuts.

You talk about Obama owning but he got OWNED so hard at the State of the Union.

After getting bitchslapped with a dick in MA, bye bye healthcare and lefty policies.  

He is starting to totally move towards the center (not saying he will, but thats what he is spewing) now that he lost his super-majority in the Senate and realizes he can't run a muck.

Anybody else find it funny that up until Scott Brown, all he spewed was Healthcare Healthcare Healthcare.

Then he loses his supermajority, realizes he is screwed, and now his focus is on the Economy?  LOL.  

He is in damage control mode now offering up a "Jobs package" to appeal more to center-right Americans, because he knows if he continued on with his policies that the Dems will get royally ass-fucked in the 2010 elections.

Obama won't pass shit this year, then in 2010 elections the Republicans will regain power.  

Game over liberals.

Ah, another gem from the Society of the Poor & Stupid Who Think They're Enlightened.   ::)

The job of the wealthy is to continually make you think they're on your side. For as smart as you think you are, you aren't even in the game.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2010, 01:33:52 AM »
Ah, another gem from the Society of the Poor & Stupid Who Think They're Enlightened.   ::)

The job of the wealthy is to continually make you think they're on your side. For as smart as you think you are, you aren't even in the game.

Tre... what the hell are you doing up? It's 3:30 in the morning!

As for "Azn Muscle," ...he is just a faceless gimmick, and isn't worth responding to.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2010, 01:35:52 AM »
funny how obama hears about how he has tripled the debt but cleverly diverts the discussion as a "talking point" for the other side but doesnt get in deep enough to even explain his rhighteousness as he so needs it

you see obama takes credit for anything good, he is justified saying there was a debt when bush left, but obama has tripled that and also obama blames washington YET wants more government control on the other hand lol

What are you talking about, Obama actually is the 1st president to admit he's made mistakes, and he said that during the Q&A session so don't be so quick to jump to conclusions!  Did George Bush ever admit for fucking up the US Economy? Nope! In fact republicans wont even admit that the last 8 years were bad! Thats how redneck they are! :P

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2010, 01:38:51 AM »
That was a temporary bump provided in large part by the 'Cash for Clunkers' program.  

Dealers moved inventory, but this 'growth' you speak of did NOT lead to the creation of any new, permanent jobs.  

Don't just cling to a number without knowing the context.  

2 million jobs have been save or created since Obama took office ;).   You guys are going  to be crying and bitchin so much when the economy is much better and jobs are being created each month! :P.  What are you going to be able to pick on Obama about then  ::).  That he's too good of a president and need to slow down to GB standards. :D.

LWGA

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2010, 01:40:35 AM »
While 'fees' on everything are raised by conservatives.

Don't you people get it? 

YOU'RE POOR.  WASHINGTON POLITICIANS ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE.  You're just a pawn in their little game, son.  
And yes, I called you 'son' because I make more money than you. 

Ding ding ding....we have a winner!  

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2010, 01:45:31 AM »
Watch Obama OWN this mofo!  Obama da man!

FALCON LISTEN TO THIS

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2010, 02:02:18 AM »
Oh and why did republicans who voted against Obama stimulus bill, and yet go to the ribbon cutting ceremonies with a big smile on their faces when their states reiceved stimulus money?.  They voted against it yet they're willing to accept it with open arms ::).  Please you guys are falling for this republican shit just like you did for dumb ass George Bush and look where that got you.  Give Obama 4 years, if UE is still at 10% and the economy still sucks, then vote him out.  Until then shut your mouth and let the guy do his job.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2010, 04:14:41 AM »
Obama is just a PUPPET ON A STRING! Democrats or Republicans, there is no difference other than you to believe that you got a choice every 4 year when you vote.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/obamalist.htm

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2010, 05:14:46 AM »
Hate to burst your bubble Danny, but Obama isn't all that smart of a man, quite frankly he's flat out dumb. He seriously has no idea what he's doing, one bad move and one failed policy after another, constantly has to lie to cover his lies! Sorry, he's just not as bright as you might think he is. Just because he speaks well really doesn't mean shit!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2010, 05:19:32 AM »
Hate to burst your bubble Danny, but Obama isn't all that smart of a man, quite frankly he's flat out dumb. He seriously has no idea what he's doing, one bad move and one failed policy after another, constantly has to lie to cover his lies! Sorry, he's just not as bright as you might think he is. Just because he speaks well really doesn't mean shit!
Hey coach Obama seems to be a bit of of an attention whore, what do you think? Seems he is always in the media should he be working more on our problems?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2010, 05:24:25 AM »
Just wait and see what evolves today, you know people will be checking his "facts" and calling him out.