Author Topic: wrestling shoes for leg day?  (Read 5325 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: wrestling shoes for leg day?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 05:00:20 AM »
Back in the day,we used gymnastic slippers..........works great!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2010, 09:03:32 PM »
dude these look sick!!!

bro, they are the BEST! shoes ive ever trained in............just so happens i forgot to wear them 2 weeks ago on leg day, now i have a possible herniated disk...........I can guarantee training in cross trainers had something to do with that......

while wearing these on leg days, my knees, hips, and back have never felt better!

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2010, 08:13:59 AM »
Flex-Steel: almost like being barefooted? Good Luck.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 08:31:57 AM »
Flex-Steel: almost like being barefooted? Good Luck.

Did you head up to Half Moon Bay for the surfing tourny?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2010, 10:22:38 AM »
Been to Half Moon Bay (named because of it's shape) 3 or 4 times. Unreal place to surf, any time of year. Never know what to expect day by day. I would doubt that those  people who got a little salty yesterday were all locals. Mostly tourist get hunt the most up there. Or any where else along the coast.

Never have been in a tourney anywhere. Though one of the best is at Huntington beach, up the 5, from where I grew up. San Onofre, at times, can be exceptional.  Go there or Carlsbad usually. Zuma, just above Malibu, can be good. Though too many want-to-be surfers from The Valley  clog every thing up. A few guy's were bring the long boards back, last time I was up there.
F

UGMT

• Getbig II
  • Fortune favors the bold...
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2010, 04:01:46 PM »
Always worn wrestling shoes in the gym. I feel a 100% difference squatting and deadlifting in them then normal sneakers. I've also heard GREAT things about the Vibram five fingers; as weird looking as they may be - http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_footwear.cfm

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 08:52:45 PM »
Been to Half Moon Bay (named because of it's shape) 3 or 4 times. Unreal place to surf, any time of year. Never know what to expect day by day. I would doubt that those  people who got a little salty yesterday were all locals. Mostly tourist get hunt the most up there. Or any where else along the coast.

Never have been in a tourney anywhere. Though one of the best is at Huntington beach, up the 5, from where I grew up. San Onofre, at times, can be exceptional.  Go there or Carlsbad usually. Zuma, just above Malibu, can be good. Though too many want-to-be surfers from The Valley  clog every thing up. A few guy's were bring the long boards back, last time I was up there.
santa cruz always has some good competitions. every memorial day theres a contest by the surf museum, called steamerslane

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2010, 05:55:33 PM »
Chuck Taylors are the best imo

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2010, 05:41:21 AM »
wrestling shoes are like a belt or a bench shirt but for your ankles  ;)