Author Topic: GH vs Steroids  (Read 7696 times)

Grant Murray

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
GH vs Steroids
« on: June 12, 2005, 12:29:48 PM »
First off I'd like to say that I've been browsing this site for a little bit and am impressed by it.My name is Grant Murray and I am a BB I get up to around 275lbs at 6' in the offseason and around 230-235lbs on stage..I've been training for years  but I'm new to the BB scene. My question is, Ive been running cycles that have strictly just consisted of gear(steroids)but I can't seem to acheive that freaky comic book look, now don't get me wrong I still look very competetive, full and cut but to get to that next level do I need GH with slin or just more gear...?

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Re: GH vs Steroids
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 12:48:59 PM »
Isn't "slin" or insulin used for weight loss?   :-\  I don't think it does much for building muscle mass does it?   ???

No idea on GH. 

Grant Murray

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 12:58:59 PM »
Isn't "slin" or insulin used for weight loss?   :-\  I don't think it does much for building muscle mass does it?   ???

No idea on GH. 
actually I've read that if you front load slin with GH it works really well.

aikido2917

• Getbig III
  • Wear your skin one size too small!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 07:19:44 PM »
no slin stores everything and I use it when I run high dosages of androgens so it is defintely for mass gaining

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 07:32:36 PM »
Be careful with GH and slin it can bring on all kinds of permanent sides...if you are stupid one of them is death.

learn lots first and weigh the sides verses benefits before you decide, moderate use is probally OK.  Seen way too many guys f*ck up their physiques with too much GH and slin.  Fu*ked up faces and what looks like beer guts at 5% BF, not a good look!

peoplearenuts

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 08:07:50 PM »
slin imo is responsible for the massive size of todays bodybuilders.
gh is awesome for getting ripped and staying large while dieting.
crazy modern bb look =
gh 2-20 iu/day for at least 4 months
slin off season maybe more ex. loading for a show
thousands of mgs of roids almost all year every year.
pre contest coctail of gh, clen, eca stack, meth if you are nuts, dnp if you are nuts, t-3 or any other thyroid combo, test prop or suspension, tren, winny, proviron, halotestin and some more.

240 or bust

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 08:23:56 PM »
hey grant, if you compete, i'd erase your account now and re-create an account with a fake name. judges read this board and may penalize you for your posts.  take care

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 08:28:40 PM »
If you want to get big you need to follow this...

1000g GH 2 times a day for a 20 week cycle
5000mg Insulin every 20 minutes for 5 months

Follow this and you will be bigger than ronnie coleman

240 or bust

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 08:55:10 PM »
If you want to get big you need to follow this...

1000g GH 2 times a day for a 20 week cycle
5000mg Insulin every 20 minutes for 5 months

Follow this and you will be bigger than ronnie coleman

dumbsh1t.

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 09:01:39 PM »
I followed the same stack and went from 170 to 280 in 4 weeks.  I am at 1.5% bodyfat, severly dehydrated, kidneys functioning at 10%, Cold all the time, and hooked up to a dyalsis machine.  But hey as long as im big thats all that matters!!! ;D

Grant Murray

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2005, 09:25:37 AM »
Thanks for the replys guys...I guess I'm still looking for the answer to my question tho.Do I need GH and Slin to acheive the next level of freakiness or can I do it with AAS? Are there any BB's that just use AAS or do they all use GH?thanks 240....I will change my name bro.

nevertoobig

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2005, 10:32:46 AM »
Hi Grant,

Yes Slin and GH together work really well for bulking. Of course you will still stack the other gears with these 2 products.

If I do a cycle of 12 weeks I like to run my slin 4 weeks on (10 Iu in the morning and 10 IU right after evening workout) Use the fast acting insulin. 4 weeks off. so over 12 weeks a total of 8 weeks. Also run 4-6 Iu of GH every day.. This will work really well. If you never worked with Insulin be very careful, This stuff is amazing but can kill you if you don't know what you are doing. If you need more details, give me your email address....

I hope this will help.
NTB

newsworthy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2005, 11:12:39 AM »
The "cartoon look" that you are referring to appeared in bb around the same time GH and slin did.  The older bb generations had cartoon looking body parts, but not an overall cartoon look that you are reffering to.  I think yes, you will need to add GH and slin.  I believe all the top amateurs and all pros use some GH and slin.  I don't believe increased dosages of aas will "take you to that next level." 
 If you are not a top level amateur or a pro, and are reading this, I believe aas are enough to produce a body any gym rat would be very proud of.  I think GH and slin are too dangerous and simply not needed for most of us on this board.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2005, 04:49:11 AM »
If you are not a top level amateur or a pro, and are reading this, I believe aas are enough to produce a body any gym rat would be very proud of.  I think GH and slin are too dangerous and simply not needed for most of us on this board.

Excellent summary, very good advice that is very true.

Grant Murray

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 10:05:45 AM »
The "cartoon look" that you are referring to appeared in bb around the same time GH and slin did.  The older bb generations had cartoon looking body parts, but not an overall cartoon look that you are reffering to.  I think yes, you will need to add GH and slin.  I believe all the top amateurs and all pros use some GH and slin.  I don't believe increased dosages of aas will "take you to that next level." 
If I planned on staying a gym rat then I wouldn't be askinig if I need GH & slin to get me to the next level...but thanks for the advice.

newsworthy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2005, 10:08:54 AM »
I wasn't reffering to you bro.  You have obviously given this much consideration and are a competing bb, unlike most of us ;D

Grant Murray

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 10:16:55 AM »
I wasn't reffering to you bro.  You have obviously given this much consideration and are a competing bb, unlike most of us ;D
oops,my bad sorry cheif ;)

THE BAD GUY

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 08:15:48 PM »
GH 4 iu/d 8 iu slin / 1000mg test / 400 mg tren / and a lil T3 ...  ur already a fucken Gorilla!! 8)

THE BAD GUY

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 08:29:57 PM »
Major Difference Between GH and Steroids:
Steroids can increase the size of your muscle cells, but cannot I repeat CAN NOT increase the number of muscle cells in your body, which to start with is governed by your genetics. However Growth hormone CAN increase the number of muscle cells in your body, which goes beyond genetics

Growth Hormone

Rating: (1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest)
Strength-4
Weight Gain-4
Fat Loss-4
Side Effects-2
Keep Gains--4

Dose:

4 to 6 iu ed is sufficient. Most people take it 5 days on 2 days off at their designated dosage. There is no reason or evidence why you cannot stay on for various lengths of time; there is no need to go 5 on 2 off other than cost. Considering that our natural production is only .5 to 1.5iu a day, this is still a huge bump for the body. Research has shown that the body's natural defense systems render mega doses of GH ineffective, anyway. GH does not cause gains in mass...it allows you to put on a great deal of lean mass in combination with proper steroid and insulin use. The user before taking must know this. One or two kits are not enough, you need at least 3 to make you happy, GH takes a while to make its effects, but remember they are long lasting, what you see is what you keep. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to notice a dramatic change in body comp using GH on an ED or 5/2 split. Lighter doses for long periods of time are better than large doses for short cycles. Like any other drug, the more you take the more the benefits, but likewise also more risks. 4-6 iu is a standard dose but many people take more, the most repulsing side effects happen at or beyond 12 iu a day but like anything else it depends on your predisposition for it.

How to Stack:
GH is best taken in conjunction with insulin, anabolic steroids, and t3. Insulin is extremely effective with GH, as anyone here who has tried it will testify. This is because GH injections cause a down regulation of insulin sensitivity in the body.
GH alone causes little growth of lean mass, however, when combined with insulin and steroids (and IGF-1 if you can find it), the results can be down right remarkable...esp. in the older bodybuilder. Start light with the humulin...5iu...and work up 1 iu a day till you get use to it. 7 to 10iu in the AM and 7 to 10 iu in the late afternoon, with split doses of GH is your best bet. When splitting GH/insulin doses, I use mid-morning and late afternoon after lifting.... both flat times in our natural GH production. The insulin overcomes the insulin-resistance caused by exogenous GH supplementation. If you are scared to take insulin thought, then Gh with Test and Glucophage is good. GH is good for cutting if used alone. Glucophage allows for improved glucose and amino acid absorption by the muscle tissue and does it safely. This is what you want. The half-life of GH is only 2 hours so spread it out. Avoid bedtime injections since we produce the bulk of our own GH in the first two hours of sleep. Since exogenous GH suppresses this, you should not take it before bed. For best results, use a 17aa oral during the cycle to stimulate the release of natural insulin growth factors. I would run the test throughout. GH/insulin/test is the proven synergistic combination.
It is also wise to preload with testosterone before starting GH if you are going to do it. You should preload with the amount of time it takes for that testosterone to kick in, since most of us take longer acting esters for testosterone you should usually start taking the test 2 weeks before GH use. Likewise, you can accommodate it to fit your needs; the key is for the test to be kicking in the same time you are starting to run your GH. You can cycle you steroids however you want to depending on your goals, if you are going for a more massive look than you would run insulin for most of the cycle and use high androgens, but if you are looking for additional leanness at the end of a cycle you should stop the androgens and run a higher dose of GH or run less androgens. T3 is also another substance that should be used during GH cycling since GH lowers thyroid hormones. T3 should be used for shorter periods though, because it can permanently alter the endocrine system. The magic of GH for men is the ability to gain mass without fat or bloating when stacked properly with insulin, and steroids. GH also makes for amazing improvements in skin...smoothes wrinkles, burns stubborn spots of adipose tissue, gives that paper-thin contest look...and also gives one a real mood lift, a feeling of well being. ;D

absent

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2005, 04:09:16 AM »
Someone has been reading the Steroid Cookbook.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2005, 02:47:39 PM »
bring on the palumboism! :D

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2005, 05:38:17 AM »
Thanks for the replys guys...I guess I'm still looking for the answer to my question tho.Do I need replays and Slin to acheive the next level of freakiness or can I do it with AAS? Are there any BB's that just use AAS or do they all use GH?thanks 240....I will change my name bro.

If your for real and already have a pretty decent background and knowledge about what it is you do or what it is you want to achieve, I'd reccomend you read "Building The Perfect Beast" by A.L.Rea . You can find it over at BB.com. It's controversial but isn't everything in this world? I feel that most of his methods are sound and results are eminent! Good luck.
 8)

maxhowser

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2005, 09:57:06 PM »
Mr. Grant no legs, it occured to me that u have been cranked since highschool that was 10 yrs ago. your muscle belleis are weak and u look like a balloon  that has taken in all that hot air u have been telling people about u.  Listen i hear there is a job for you as a ompa loomba in the movie Charlie and the chocolate factory.

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2005, 09:58:22 PM »
Mr. Grant no legs, it occured to me that u have been cranked since highschool that was 10 yrs ago. your muscle belleis are weak and u look like a balloon  that has taken in all that hot air u have been telling people about u.  Listen i hear there is a job for you as a ompa loomba in the movie Charlie and the chocolate factory.
maxhowser SOUNDS LIKE MIKE MASC TO ME

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 04:49:40 AM »
First off I'd like to say that I've been browsing this site for a little bit and am impressed by it.My name is Grant Murray and I am a BB I get up to around 275lbs at 6' in the offseason and around 230-235lbs on stage..I've been training for years  but I'm new to the BB scene. My question is, Ive been running cycles that have strictly just consisted of gear(steroids)but I can't seem to acheive that freaky comic book look, now don't get me wrong I still look very competetive, full and cut but to get to that next level do I need GH with slin or just more gear...?

Be very very careful with slin.  You have to know exactally what you are doing or you could die.  I am very serious here.  It isn't like AAS and has to be handled expertly.  When used correctly it can be the best mass builder out there.  Just read up on it as much as you can because you must have an expert knowledge of it or you could really hurt yourself or even die or be in a coma.

As far as GH goes yeah it works.  I would start at 4 IU a day.  some people when they go higher experience some carpel tunnel symptoms and cannot even make a fist if they go to high.  Hrm also I am talking about Jino and not Huma.  If you do want to increase it do it slowly.  Just because pro's use  8 IU's a day doesn't mean it is a good idea for you.  besides they dont have to do much all day except eat and train and travel, they dont have to work or anything like that.  With GH you should start to notice a difference after about 3 weeks.  keep in mind that GH isn't AAS and will not give you the dramatic blow up that you get with AAS.  it is more of a gradual thing.  If you are going to run some GH do at least 6 months or you are wasting your time.  If you arenyt going to run the GH for at least 6 months Don't bother, you wont get as much out of it as you could.

EDIT- using them together is the way to go but just read about what you are going to do...plz.  I don't want to read about anyone getting Hypoglycemia and going into a coma or worse.  You don't just take it and that's it.  You have to watch your carb intake and when to take carbs and when to not.  It is complicated so plz read up on it before pinning it...ok?

CC.