Author Topic: GH vs Steroids  (Read 7702 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: GH vs Steroids
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2005, 08:31:18 AM »
in my opinion, only stupid people actually get hurt off of slin, if u start to feel weird because u didnt take in enough carbs, ur body will tell u and thats when u need to take in more with a shake already made up in case of a situation. a glucose monitor is a must from what i read. yes, u do got be careful but as long as u dont go overboard, u should be alright. i thin slin should be used after yrs of aas useage, noy for beginners

muscle
muscle

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2005, 04:04:44 PM »
in my opinion, only stupid people actually get hurt off of slin, if u start to feel weird because u didnt take in enough carbs, ur body will tell u and thats when u need to take in more with a shake already made up in case of a situation. a glucose monitor is a must from what i read. yes, u do got be careful but as long as u dont go overboard, u should be alright. i thin slin should be used after yrs of aas useage, noy for beginners

muscle

Well said.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 08:00:04 AM »
I laugh when people say slin is an offseason drug...... hahahaha this really is a joke to me I have many ifbb friends whom diet on well over 1000 grams of carbs a day.  the reason being slin is not selective it pushes anything and everything into the muscle stores including fat.  People think dieting is aboutbeing shredded and yes thats part of it however you need to be full and maintane the muscle you have built. insulin is great precontest if you know what you are doing and know how to diet.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 08:21:28 PM »
Wrong again my friend a certain Mr. O currently does and a former took in more

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 11:21:01 AM »
hey grant, if you compete, i'd erase your account now and re-create an account with a fake name. judges read this board and may penalize you for your posts.  take care

Why?  judges EXPECT you to be on gear, the only ones penalized are the ones not on gear.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo